12

•The main theme song of this story is: Love Taste- Moe Shop [Jamie Paige & Shiki]

Love me Love me- Kikuo

(But I much prefer the Osomatsu-San version because the OG give me shiver)

Ezekiel stood there with crowd passing by as he stare at the two retreating figure away from him. He wanted to chase them but he can't. Not yet. With Johann on the line—It would difficult to steal that small bundle of sunshine away.

Feeling the electrifying friction is kind of a taboo on Damnation. It indicate that the person is either your fated pair, innocent being or—supposed to be dead.

Throughout his whole existence—only him has the power to know the intention of a person. The moment he hold those soft hand is the moment he would know what's the boy deepest darkest desire and his eyes widened when he saw—none.

Nothing sexual, Nothing destructive—It was a pure intent of living his life in peace with people that he deeply care of, It was strange for someone to have a desire like that.

We only have reach the part of the mushroom and the garden—We haven't meet the rest yet. Murder attempt is on the line! Be careful and watch your ass cause things are just getting started!

Ezekiel look at the sky—the sky is blue today, What a lovely weather it is, He let out a deep chuckle as he feel the rush of his blood. He wanted to taste and kill that boy. Like the always—No one is innocent here.

But Ryden—Oh, Ryden, He was different from everyone. He have this itch to kill the boy, He wanted that kind of innocence, No one will own that kind of innocence, Not Johann, Not Anyone.

"I'm intrigued by the way that your innocence strikes, Ryden."

Ezekiel whispered as he walk back to the club that he owned. He got inside as he was greeted by ladies and gentlemen—He smirked as he let out a steam.

Ryden was having fun watching the sunset as they sat side by side with Johann. He was sipping his mango shake. Nene was sleeping in his shoulder as Johann was holding his hand tightly.

"Did you enjoy our little date?"

Johann softly ask as he look at the naive boy—Ryden nodded his head as he look back at Johann with his sparkling blue eyes.

"Yes! Thank you for bringing me out here, Johann."

Ryden thanked the man as he lean toward Johann face and give him a soft kiss on the cheeks—It makes Johann blushed.

"Your pleasure is always mine, Sweetie."

Johann said as they decided to go home, Riding the motorcycle as They drive away from the city.

They didn't notice the car that was following them and the tall person who was staring darkly at them—He glare at Johann but his feature change when he glance at Ryden.

"How dare that flower fuck try to steal my boy? He's mine! Mine!"

The man with the red eyes, gritted his teeth as he walk away. He was mad that Johann was stealing the boy who released him from the curse.

Ryden isn't safe here at Damnation Valley. He should have decided wisely.