3 •GARDEN•

•RYDEN•

I didn't utter any word as I stare at him in amazement. He continue to stroke my cheeks and my hair-He seem so glad to see me. Do I know him?

"Uhh, Do I know you?"

I asked. His eyes widened at my question.

"Why? Don't you remember me, Sweetie?"

He was surprised to find out that I didn't know him. I'm not sure if he really know me or this was all an act.

"I-I don't know you.."

I stuttered, I'm having a bad feeling about this. I'm scared of what awaits for me because his expression just really change from being pleased into something that I can't tell.

"You can't remember me? You-You really can't?"

He was almost stuttering as he ask those question-his eyes are crazily wide that he was going crazy.

"Then I have to kill you, If you don't remember me, Then you will never remember anyone else."

He laughed. As he grasped my shoulder-Pinning me down as I cried out in fear. He was laughing crazily, In my whole life-I haven't seen a man like this with pink eyes and blonde hair-He was really handsome but the way that he look at me; It feels like he was going to kill me.

"Do you see all those pink stain? That's the blood of every person who don't remember me, I thought they are my sweetie but they didn't even know me. I thought you are my one since you look like my sweetie but no, you are just like them. You better die!"

He angrily exclaimed. Then-He pulled out a bloodied dagger-He raised it in the and about to lunge it at me until I quickly raise my hand and bitch-slap him.

The dagger from his hand slip away as it fall down to the ground-He was startled to move because he didn't expect me to slap him like that.

I rarely hurt anyone but this man-He was delusional. He killed all of these people just because they don't remember him? I'm not gonna lie but he was not entitled to anything to us at all.

I feel like I should be tougher since-since I died once but I completely forgotten how. If I ever die again, Then, I must accept that it's my fate.

"You-you don't know who you are, don't you?"

I ask. I didn't know where I get this small confidence but I will take it as an advantage.

"You know, We don't owe you anything. You are not entitled to kill everyone who don't remember you."

I continued. I don't want to take my life on risk but I was left with no choice. If I don't confront him then many people will die-I don't feel afraid of dying anymore.

"A-And, please, If no one remember you then, I will know you and remember you now, everyone can start over you know-just because you think that your sweetie remember you It doesn't mean that we can't."

I said sincerely and I hope that would give him a idea that everyone have each other and remember one another. I really believe that no one will be left behind.

•So I just wanted to give you some short story time;

My cousin was playing basketball on their porch and then he accidentally throw it at my mother cactus garden.

my mom is literally obsessed with her cactus and succulents that one time when I accidentally hit her cactus-she literally whoop my ass.

And I'll be like to my cousin: goddamn son, go, get it quickly before we both die. she gonna whoop our ass, quickly!

I'm just sharing. Have a nice day.