46

Ryden's and Ezekiel consume their two days, eating desserts, trying out magical drinks, flying around the city and such.

It was the last day and Ryden decided to stay with Night—But little did he know, as time goes by, the curse is getting too strong for creatures to handle, some were just getting too gruesome as days passed.

There was a chaos in Ezekiel's club last night—A man tried to bomb the club but with the magic spell inside, No one was harmed and the bomb didn't detonate. Ezekiel even killed the man, personally.

Athena and Ryden become friends—Everytime that Ezekiel was busy doing some errands for the Queen or some costumer who asks for help, He will hide under the counter as he ate the desserts that Athena personally made.

He wonder, Why does Athena always stay inside the club? In the morning, He sat on one of the stool as Athena was wiping the counter—He finally asked.

"Uhm, Why do you always stay behind there? Do you have home to stay with?"

Ryden asked, Athena look up at the boy and simply said;

"The Pink Moon is keeping me away from going home, I would probably be killed by the time that I got out of this club, those rabid damned..they're getting out of control."

She started as one of her tentacles fetch a bucket of water—I sat there, watching her in silence as I wonder.

"Is there any way to remove the pink moon? Do you think its a curse?"

He asks, It makes Athena look at him with a questioning thought, The Queen only told them to never question about it. Just stay home and they'll be fine.

How would they be fine if their deepest urges just dominate their need to go out and kill everyone or sodomised everything they've encounter?

He wanted to ask Ezekiel but He found out that Ezekiel is one of the Queen's apprentice, He was not sure, But Ezekiel work some errands for the Queen—He wanted to ask the Queen, personally, to know about the pink moon or maybe it might be a curse that needed to be broken.

Sometimes—He wonder if this world is similar to that story that he love so much; Alice in the Wonderland, It almost like the same with his situation, but, he didn't fall into a rabbit hole but into the sky, Alice didn't have five husbands too.

It's already Afternoon and Ezekiel told Ryden that Night will fetch him by midnight, Ryden only agree as he would probably sleep before going with Night.

They're in the middle of nowhere—Green grass was everywhere, with flowers blooming and fresh wind hitting their faces, Ryden was waiting for the sunset as he sat on the picnic mat, eating some fresh watermelons.

"It was a delightful being with you, Ryden."

Ezekiel softly smile at Ryden. The Guy look at him with a smile.

"Yes, Thank you so much for bringing me here even though you manipulated my mind to be here, I'm still glad that you make up with it."

Ryden honestly said, He doesn't need to lie about that fact, Ezekiel only let a sigh on his mouth as he change it with a simple smile.

They look out at the sunset—falling down and probably, The Night will come, Pink moon will shine above the skies.

Ezekiel phone rang—He immediate pulled out his phone from his pocket, He opened it to see a message from Night.

NIGHT

•I'll be fetching Ryden at 8:00 p.m, Thing is getting uncontrollable even the knights can't stop those damned.

5:15 p.m

Ezekiel only rolled his eyes as he look at Ryden who was staring intently at the sunset.

"Ezekiel.."

Ryden called out, Ezekiel was caught off when his sweetheart called him.

"I wonder, How did I die? What happened to me back then? Until now, I still don't remember that much.."

Ryden point out, as he put down the half-finished watermelon, He stare at his hand with a solemn expression.

"What do you mean how you die? Sweetheart, You never die before—"

Ezekiel was cut off when Ryden immediately glare at him, He was surprised to see the boy was starting at him with those kind of looks.

"I'd died! Okay? But I can't remember anything! I don't want to be brainwashed! I don't know why I dream about that guy—guy, who was murdered brutally...I'm scared, until now, I'm still thinking the day of how I died.."

Ryden was getting too anxious as tears started pouring down his eyes, Ezekiel can't say any words, For him, He never have his own opinions, Only he can do is act what he was told to.

But with Ryden, He was having these raw feelings that a which like him never felt before, His heart—He don't know if he even have one.

He pulled the weeping boy to his arms—hugging him tight and not planning to let go. Ryden is his. He will protect his sweetheart till the day that He'll die.