8

Johann got home earlier than he expected.

He was a businessman, after all. With all those rabid damned who was lurking around, He need a good business to restore all the money that he waste on the garden that he has been taking care of.

He owned a several flower shop around the globe—They didn't have any idea that all of those flower grow more because of a human blood.

Funny but—The blood of a person is colored pink. It was an addicting color to some, They just wanted to paint the world; Pink.

He called out for Ryden. His sweetie. He won't let him go anywhere, He was sure of that. Ryden is a fallen angel that for him to take care of, to love and to keep forever.

He didn't saw him and either the doll he left for him. Nene. A genderless doll that only Ryden can decide if it's a girl or a boy.

He was panicking. It's already four in the afternoon. Why is the boy missing? Did he disappear? What in the world did he go?

"No, No, No, He must be on a trip in the neighborhood, He have Nene with him, He won't disappear in any ways."

He thought, He was feeling bloodlust if something happen to Ryden. No one can have Ryden except for him. He believed it so.

"Ryden, My sweetie, Where are you? You're making me worried."

He thought as he removed his Topcoat. Leaving him in black turtleneck and tight jeans. He was about to find the boy outside that he thought was in the garden when he heard a yell outside his house.

He was immediately alarm as he walk toward his front porch as he saw Ryden running in pure fear.

"AAAHHHH!"

Ryden was screaming his lung out as he gripped the doll in his hand—He saw Johann standing by the door as he feel so relieved.

"Johann!"

He cried out as he rush to the tall man—He wrapped his arms around Johann's waist who seem startled by his action.

"Ryden.."

He smile gently as he stroke the dark fluffy hair of the boy—He feel so happy. Happy that Ryden will still end up in his arms.

Ryden never feel so terrified of a mushroom. He will never ever pull anything out of the ground again. It was scary that it might turn out into a man groin.

"Ryden, Where did you go?"

Johann ask the boy as he continue to stroke his hair. Ryden arm was still wrapped around him.

"I—I decided to go to the forest and—and.."

Ryden was stuttering as he let out the words that he wanted to say, He feel like a child that wanted nothing but the embrace of his parents.

"And?"

Johann continued as he hug the smaller guy—He feel that his heart was beating too fast. He never feel like this before. He wanted more.

"And—And I see a member shape mushroom, I was planning to cook it for us in dinner but—but the mushroom turn into a man!"

Ryden cried out as his hug with Johann tightened. He never been frightened on his whole existence.

Johann reaction turn grim. So that fucker was release, huh? He needed to guard Ryden more then.