57

Damnation Valley is hell.

Burnt corpse in the ground of Shibuya District. It's been three years and Ryden was still missing, Days in wonderland is equivalent to years in this world.

Johann sat on the back of his Limousine being drives by his driver. His slick blonde hair is neatly fixed. His white tuxedo is neat too. Like nobody has ever touched it or dirt it.

Beside him is the crossed-arms Night and the one who's leaning on the window is Ezekiel. Who maturely grown up, wearing nothing but a white tuxedo.

Aries and Vincent sat in front of them, wearing white tuxedo too. Behind those luxuries are those who chase their limousine, crying for mercy and redemption. Mutilated corpse lies on every ground—everything was stained pink. like a blood.

The five intended to take a picnic on a hydrangea field, just to reminisce those memories with Ryden.

The boy who holds a tremendous feeling in their demon hearts. The one who wrapped them around his little fingers, How they wished that one day, Ryden appears out of nowhere, To prevail within their arms. They missed him so bad.

Their wife—Ryden Miller. They have caused the Apocalypse just for him, They crossed the boundaries of life and death just for him. They're willing to do more...just for him.

If Ryden wanted everyone dead except for them. They will do it. If Ryden wanted nothing but a peaceful revenue, They're willing to give it for him.

If Ryden wanted them on their knees, serving him to the fullest. They will crouch on their knees, begging to pleased the innocent boy.

Aries took a sip on the red wine on his hand, He looks at the window as they passed through a building in boredom. Life is meaningless for them, especially if Ryden isn't there.

They wanted everything for Ryden, to lives in a luxurious dwelling, wear the finest clothes, made with expensive rare silk, to eat nothing but a food that close to perfection. They wanted everything for Ryden.

They have grown as an individual. Johann was mature and wise-thinking, He handles everything with perfection. Until now, He also doesn't see Nene who come along with Ryden. He prayed for their safety.

Night—He uses to be reckless, Now, He handles his temperament in great calmness, But never anger him or the world will burn once again.

Ezekiel learnt to keep himself away from those who try to hook up, He will not touch anyone so dearly except for his dear Ryden.

Alistair remained like a ghost when Ryden suddenly disappears, He paid no answer to devotions, He has neglected his role as a God.

Aries search for Ryden was unbelievable, He travelled countries and many more regions just to find Ryden who is still nowhere even in the edge of the world.

They were desperate to find Ryden, They wanted nobody but him.

"It's been...three year's huh."

Night murmured out of nowhere, Alistair glance at him and nodded his head, exhaling a mist of blue smoke.

"It is, until now. There is no trace of Ryden."

He said as he feels devastated to learn that the boy is nowhere to found.

Whatever happens to the Queen—It will be known soon. They're taking her out. By hook or by crook.