26

The man stare down at the sleeping guy who thinks that everything ends there, just because the boy told him so—Well, Ryden must be fooling nobody.

He was a God—A God that can travel in different world; Living or dead. He can travel everywhere but his travel got into trouble when he was stuck in the dimension where Tesalonica and the two couple are having a tea-party.

Being in that porcelain teapot—It feels like he was there for thousand years, But, In the world where Ryden stay—Its been one hour since he was stuck there.

That two—Eustace and Muriel is a nobody. No one know what they are, Not human or even a mystical creature. They are just there, existing and having a tea-party in a dimension that only the lucky one can enters.

The truth is—He knows Ryden. He attend Ryden's funeral and with the help of Tesalonica—Ryden is supposed to go to afterlife already and live as a angel but, That man change that.

Ryden was something that he didn't have business with, But ever since the boy exists—He stay in the world of the living more than he supposed to be, watching and guarding the boy.

One thing he didn't expect is—The boy was killed in a gruesome way. He was traveling through other dimension when he found out that the boy he fancied was brutally killed.

He wanted to kill those three bastards but he waits for them when they reach Tesalonica and there, He personally punished them by a endless death—Where they will never know the truth of their death and they will continue to die in a unfortunate ways.

As he stood there—watching the boy who sleep in peace, He never expected that He will act that way. He isn't supposed to threaten the boy and attempt to murder him, He was just messing around but Ryden will never take that as a joke.

The day that Tesalonica reincarnated Ryden. He find in every single place of the world to find Ryden, But then—He was caught in another dimension where he was stuck in a teapot.

He never expected that Ryden will take him back. It feels like all the years of finding Ryden, Ryden was the one who will find him instead.

But Tesalonica is the one who balance life and death—Never the mates, He didn't expect that Ryden was paired to five men.

He was the other one—Ryden was already marked by a Incubus, Fallen Angel and a Witch—The one is him and the other isn't there yet.

He smile bitterly that it took him centuries to find the boy, Tesalonica just fooled him and tell that Ryden isn't born yet but he was already there—Living in Carnation Garden.

He felt a knife on his throat as he smirks—He know who's that man was.

"Vincent Alistair, Why in heaven and hell are you doing in my bedroom?"

Johann angrily whispered because he doesn't want to let the Ryden know that he was going to kill this God.

Vincent may be a God. But never powerful enough to kill with one snap, Afterall—He was a God of Traveling the Living and the Dead.

"Look, That's my Angel.."

Vincent whispered as he pointed on the sleeping Ryden—Johann gritted his teeth in anger. The fucking audacity, He thought so.

"Who's Angel? He's mine."

Johann whispered as he push the dagger closer to the man's throat.

"Fuck you Johann, I'm the reason why he's here."

Vincent said with a venomous smile—Everyone would probably cry when they saw those sinister smile.

"Oh really? Let's see."

Johann smile but those smile never reach his eyes—He move away from the God as he turn around—going downstairs for a cup of coffee, Today was too eventful.

Vincent stand there, still staring at Ryden who is oblivious from this world sickening chaos.