56

"RYDEN MILLER! THOSE WERE LIES!"

Ryden continue to hear, He was getting brainwashed. He sees gruesome things that were done from the five men, He has seen how they gang-raped him. How they hang him in the ceilings—Those gore continue to pound in his head.

Ryden mind was fighting somewhere—He feels that it wasn't true, It will never be true.

"RYDEN! RYDEN! WAKE UP!"

Tootsie cried out as he tried to remove himself from the strong force that was holding him—tears pouring down his eyes as he sees how that wench bitch tried to mentally break him.

Ryden suddenly see something—It was Nene. The doll shifted into a child, a child who looks like him, soft blue eyes and furrowed eyebrows, But he can also see that the child looks like the five men also, How his eyes shaped resemble Vincent, those noses were from Aries, those semi-sharp ears that Night possessed and how pale the kid that it looks like Ezekiel.

"Ryden! Please! Don't be a fool! It's me! Nene!"

Nene—the child cried as it floats in front of Ryden, waving those small arms in front of the blank-faced boy.

"Ryden! You and I will see each other in the future! I'm your baby!"

Nene cried as he waved his arms in front of the boy, His blonde hair is wavy as he tried to reach for the brainwashed boy.

"Ryden! Fight! Please! For me!"

Nene hopelessly cries, He wanted to break Ryden from those memories which isn't true, He was still a small demon spirit in the body of a ragdoll, He wanted to behead Stella so bad.

"RYDEN! I LOVE YOU!"

Ryden eyes widened. He was snapback to reality, Those memories who erupted in his mind vanished like a cloud of smoke, leaving nothing but the truth behind his death.

He stares at the crying boy, He tried to reach out but they feel so far away, He called out for the boy that name entered his mind; Nene.

"NENE! NENE! THANK YOU!"

Ryden cried out, Nene only give him a flying-kiss as everything around them surrounded everything in black.

Stella was smirking, thinking that she has mind-break the boy and brainwashed him of how gruesome his life is, that he will be left with no choice but to end his life. But she was wrong.

Ryden eyes show a glint of light, He was gripping the dildo-stick in his hand as he decides to lunge it straight at Stella's chest—Making her shriek.

The 16-inched-dildo stick turns into a glowing white sword—Stella was blown away into ashes as she shifted into someone...someone that was known to be killed by that Rabid damned.

Ryden remembers who it was, Those familiar cloaks that were told by Johann, The anonymous figure—

Ry.

"Shit!"

Ry angrily exclaimed as he feels the sword was piercing close to his heart. He was the one that was holding Ryden's heart. The flame of innocence.

He craved for Ryden's innocence, the fierce that beat on his heart, The heart that has a normal heartbeat. The one that affected so many lives, He wanted it. He craved for it.

He wanted the heart that the five sinister desired. He wanted to be Ryden. He badly wanted to be the one that everyone desired the most.

He tried to fight Ryden by holding his spear, trying to lunge it at him but Ryden dodge it as he forcefully pulls the sword away, making Ry choke.

The Heart was in his hands but he can not destroy it. As long as Ryden exists, The heart will remain indestructible.

The two of them look at each other, The sky is bloody pink. Everything was rotting too fast, Ryden can't tell how surreal the surrounding is.

"Ryden! I wanted you dead!"

Ry yelled as he lunges the spear over Ryden who avoided the attack.

"I don't want to fight! I swear!"

Ryden exclaimed, He was still nauseous but he intends to act tough until the end. He learnt so many aspects from these worlds, He isn't going to waste it on nothing, One thing that he intends to achieve is...

Love.

He truly loves his husbands. It doesn't even if he isn't bearing their mark anymore, right? What matter the most is what he truly feels.

Ry didn't notice Ryden was behind him who suddenly pulls his cloak, He gasped in surprised as he turns around—surprising Ryden.

The whole place turns into a glass—reflecting the two of them as Ryden stares at the man who looks like him, They're exactly the same with the other one having red eyes.

They are the same. With dark hair and pale skin. Ryden seems like he was staring at himself.

"You..."

Ryden trailed off as he feel something burning in his chest, But he didn't know what it is, He sees a flame that was hiding beneath those cloaks.

"Is that my..."

Ryden continued as he tried to get nearby the guy who looks like him. But a spear block his way.

"Go near and I'll behead you."

Ry insanely exclaims, He was holding the fire underneath his cloak, It was burning hot on his skin, He wanted it to stay with him or else, He will crush it. so no one else can own it, It's either him or no one after all.