21

RYDEN•

My eyes widened—I cannot believe that my first kiss has been stolen!

I can't still see who is that person because of the smoke that is covering the whole place—A hand tried to reach out to me but I immediately swat it away as I step back in fear.

The smoke in the greenhouse doesn't fade away yet. So I tried my best to scramble out of this greenhouse—running even though I really can't see the way—But I scream in fear when a arm wrapped around my waist as I was pulled back.

"Shush.."

I hear a man voice—It was smooth. I can't deny that but—It must be the same with Johann or Night who attempted to kill me.

"Let me go!"

I yelled as I kick my feet around—trying to escape the strong grasp on my waist, I can't even touch the floor, This man must be tall.

Then—I feel a sharp blade on my throat as my breath suddenly hitch, I never been so scared once again in my entire life..

"Please! Release me! I don't have any money!"

My mind flash into something—I remember a memories that I can't recall what happened. But I was snapback to the reality when the blade on my throat got closer to my skin.

"Your scent.."

I heard the man said as I can sense that he bury his face on my fluffy dark hair—I remember that I've used mango scent shampoo lately.

"It's—It's a mango scent shampoo.."

I stuttered. I was really scared to move because he might just lunge it straight to my throat.

"Night, Johann...where are you?"

I cried in my mind as I can feel the warm arm in my waist—it tighten the grip on me while I started to tear up.

"You—You should have listen to them.."

The man said as he remove the blade on my throat, I wanted to turn around to look at the man because my mind was telling me so,

The smoke around the greenhouse started to fade away and I can see the white sleeve of the strong arm that was wrapped around me.

I feel a shiver on my spine when I can feel that he use his nose to trace the side of my neck.

I feel that he remove his grip on me and I was suddenly push on my back as I stumble and hit the cold floor.

I turn around and my eyes widened—A tall man with slicked white hair and golden eyes, He was wearing a white tuxedo and white glove on his hand.

He smirked at me as I look behind him to see the broken pieces of the teapot.

"You should always listened to what the people tell you so."

He said as he put the sword back to its case. I didn't know that he was pointing his sword at my throat, I thought it was a knife.

"Now, You gotta pay all the consequences of your stupid actions."

I immediately jump at my seat when he pull out the sword once again and aim it at me.

"I gotta kill you so no one will own you but me."

He smirked as he lunge the sword at me but I grab a glass pot and throw it at him as the pot was slice into two.

While he was distracted by the fact that I throw a pot at him. I throw another one as I ran out of the greenhouse as fast as I can.

"NENE!"

I cried out as I ran as I can toward the house.