7

"You look ravishing."

Ryden didn't expect to meet a man with a raging boner—Afterall, All he wanted is to pull out the mushroom that makes him hungry and cook it for dinner with Johann.

He was startled when a rough hand grab his chin as he look up—He stare at those red eyes. Those scary eyes that make him feel terrified.

He didn't expect this to happen—All He thought is, that he was hallucinating and all that.

Nene wasn't surprised to see the squating man. It know that the mushroom is cursed. Ryden was literally summoning all those potential serial killer in this damned world.

The man—examined Ryden's soft feature. He never seen someone so naive this before. No one is really innocent to exist here. Everyone here is hungry for three things.

Sex, Money, Power.

Despite that. This boy who thought He was some normal mushroom that can be cooked. He shaped like a dick so who the fuck would think he was edible.

Ryden was really having a panic attack and he's going to faint anytime—This man..with his slick black hair and red eyes, He have a well-built like Johann and he looks so powerful with those royal-blue suit.

"Wha—What.."

Ryden cannot utter any word as he was really surprised. He thought that incubus, witch and other supernatural creature only exist, He never encounter a magic mushroom before.

"I could kill you since you released me from my imprisonment for the past three hundred years."

The man laugh in a sadistic manner. No matter how innocent looking this boy is, It was all maybe an act. He will never know so he gotta kill him.

Ryden sense that something was wrong so he immediately move away from this domineering man. He can't let anybody fool him because Johann said that no one around this place is kind enough.

"You—You, I gotta go!"

Ryden stuttered as he stood up before running away from this scary looking man—But he was instantly stopped when a hand grab his wrist.

"Oh, you poor thing."

The man laughed. This boy think he can ran away just easily because he said so. Poor Ryden.

"You make me this hard, You better take responsibility."

The man growled. He never been hard before and he never get hard unless it's sex. So getting a handjob from this guy was addicting that he wanted more.

"What? What Responsibility?"

Ryden asked innocently—He wanted to go home already and wait for Johann to return rather than going out with his doll—Nene.

"Here."

The man put Ryden soft hand on his erection—He hump the innocent guy as he have this lust-ridden look on his face.

Ryden was scared. This man was literally humping his small hand so he grab it and squeeze it hard that make the man shout in pain as he let go.

"Fuck!"

The man angrily groan as he grab the gun in his back pocket and about to shoot Ryden who instantly run away as he snatch the poor flying doll.

"Waaaah! Nene! Let's go home!"

Ryden cried out as he ran out of the forest—with his left hand clutching the doll who almost cried from the tight grip of the naive guy.

It was scary when someone just literally hump on your hand. The man sat there in the floor—staring at the running boy with a gun on his right hand.

"I'll find you soon."

He licked his lips as he stand up—hiding the gun on his back pocket as he turn around. Using his power—A Lamborghini show up as he got in and drove away from Shibuya District.