59

Before the five sinister decided to come over the hydrangea field. They have done what they have to do.

The Queen were strapped on the chair—Ezekiel has finally learned what's the truth. He was about to pull the bitch out of the Queen body.

"LET ME GO!"

Melanie, angrily yelled as she struggles herself from removing herself from the chair—She cannot use her powers no matter how much she tried.

"You're a good one Stella, It's time for us to eliminate you."

Johann simpered, He feels pity for the Queen who was possessed by this sorceress.

The five of them surrounded the Queen—They raised their right hand as they whispered a chant for them to finally dispose of the horrendous creature that lies inside of their Respectful leader.

The Queen struggle as she feels her powers were draining, she was getting nauseous and she wanted to order her felonies who were manipulated to lose their memory today. She feels anguish in her chest as she continued to scream.

As the five men were done, Ezekiel kneels down, with a black glove on his hand, He shoved his hand straight at the Queen's heart.

The Queen eyes widened as she felt a hand inside of her body—She feels like something was getting pulled inside her, She continues to cry out in pain as something was getting pulled out of her.

Ezekiel has finally pulled it out—a red spirit on his hand, a powerful spirits that can manipulate everyone.

It struggles on his grip, It was Stella. Her true form. A red spirit that can manipulate so many people within her grasps. The bitch has now finally meet her deceitful demise.

The Queen—Melanie—has lost her conscious as she leans on her chair, she feel so mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted like something inside her was finally released.

They put the soul inside a chest, a small chest with a lock on it. They will burn the chest as the soul inside it burn in misery, She will never die but she will feel the pain forever as the chest continue to burn without melting or destroying.

It's like her own isolated suffering, The five thought of how she deserves the worse of the worse but that isn't the end yet of her sufferings.

They feel at ease, They have finally removed the wench inside her, now they're waiting for Ryden to return as they feel their heartbeat fast than it's normal.

They left the castle as they return everything to normal as they rushed inside to tend to their exhausted Queen. Finally, the darkness of her heart has disappeared.

They lie there in the hydrangea field, Johann, Night and Aries were sitting down the grassy floor—holding a bottle of Gin as they drunk themselves, Alistair and Ezekiel were standing by each other, staring at those purple and pink flowers that bloom so beautifully.

They were not even speaking any words as they reminiscing the whole place, They remember taking Ryden here when he was at Vincent's domain. They took a picnic as they feed the boy with sweets.

They were spacing out that they didn't heard a yell from above.

Night look up to the bright sky and his eyes widened—He can't believe what he has seen.

Ryden was falling down from the sky, looking at them happily.