54

•RYDEN•

I've been walking on this endless forest—I've found nothing ever since, I wonder how long I have been here?

I was looking around that I didn't notice I bump into someone, I look at who it is to see a lady with duck bottom.

"Quack! I'm fricking late!"

It cried but before she can run away—I hold her wrist making her startled as she gapes at me.

"Aye, Let me go, dork!"

She angrily stated as she tried to pull her wrists away from me who probably look like homeless.

"Can you help me find my heart?"

I ask, patiently as I can. She looks at me weirdly before she answered.

"Are you flirting with me? You stink fool!"

She screeched at me, She pulled away herself from me as she glared at me.

"Eh, please! I'm not flirting, can you help me where I can find a heart? I badly needed it."

I pleaded as she hesitates for a while before calming down.

"A heart you say? Why not find it in the kingdom of hearts."

She started as my eyes widened. I should have to think about it! The king of the heart may help it find my heart!

"Really? Thank you! Where would be the way to the castle of heart?"

I inquire, She thinks for a while as she pulls out a stick from her—Eh? Skirt? How did it fit inside her skirt?

"This would be your guide to the castle of hearts, I'm Quack Quack, by the way."

Quack introduces herself as I nodded my head. I feel that this Lady was trustworthy.

She looks down on her clock and she gasped, She looks at me with a frantic look before she exclaims;

"I'm late! I'm late! I got to go!"

She cried out as she quickly saunter away, with her duck feet hitting the muddy floor, I was left there holding a piece of stick.

"What would be the use of the stick?"

I ask to myself, The stick started vibrating making me surprised. But it suddenly stops as a flash of light shows up from the edge of the stick, pointing somewhere.

"This must be the way..."

I mumble as I followed the light emitting from this vibrating stick.

I push all the blue bushes away from me as I walk straight, following the light that was blinking repeatedly, until I didn't notice that I trip into something as I hit the floor.

"A guest! A guest! It must be a guest!"

I heard a manly voice—I look up and I was blinded by a light until I'm able to see what's my surrounding.

"Huh..? Aries..?"

I asked curiously to the man who's wearing messy clothes, His dark green hair are messy as he smiled widely at me.

"Aries? What you mean by that, I'm nameless! I have no name!"

He started, I was surprised. How can he doesn't have any name?

"What would you like? Tea? Coffee? Juice? My dick?"

He asked me as my eyes widened. Why would I want his—It's inappropriate!

"Uhm, Is this the way to castle of hearts?"

I asked. I didn't answer his question so he looks at me with utter confusion.

"Castle? Yes, Yes, flying castle? What it is? I don't know, you ask me!"

He said making me confused. What is he talking about? I decided to stand up as I walk closer to the place.

It was the same as the place where I've met Tesalonica for the second time. But there's actually no one here except for him—Who looks like Aries.

"Uhm..."

I was hesitant to stay here or I should be going already but I'm kinda tired and I really need to take a quick rest.

"I'm not alone! I'm not, maybe?"

This nameless man said as he jumped over the table, The tea was spilling around the table as some teacup broke into pieces, He slumped on his chair as he smiles at me.

"Ah! Nameless!"

I glance to see a buff man wearing a two-piece bikini, it was coloured pink with ruffles everywhere.

"Who's this cute boy? Ara.."

He winked at me making me shudder—It was creepy! I took a deep breathe once again to repeat my questions once again.

"Uhm, Can you please help me find my heart?"

I announced as the buff man was surprised by my inquiries, He glances at Nameless who immediately glance back at him.

"Heart? Like heart?"

Nameless questioned as he immediately a heart finger and show it to me.

"Here, A heart you say."

He grinned. I shook my head, It isn't the heart that I'm finding.

"A heart? You mean a heart from the castle of hearts?"

The buff man said as it walks closer to me. I was startled because he was so tall, very tall indeed.

I was gripping the stick with both of my hands as I stare at them.

"What's that? Can I see?"

He asked. He leans down to look at me while I show him the stick. He immediately grab it and I was surprised that it suddenly shifted into something.

"A 16-inch dildo in a stick? Did you steal this from Princess Lust? Don't you?"

He accuses me, my eyes widened as I shook my head. I didn't know that this was a—a rated 18 stuff!

"N—No! Quack gave me that!"

I protests, I didn't steal this stick! I never will!

"Hmm, that duck is a thief. No wonder the lust princess was so mad because you know, the stick on her dildo machine was missing. She was smart enough to make it a guiding stick."

He continued as I paled. I can't believe I was holding something like that.

He glances at me and gently smile, He said;

"You wanted a heart? I will help you find that."

He stated and I never feel thankful enough from this man, even though he was wearing a bikini that looks the same with Tesalonica back then. He was really nice.