55

Three days.

Three days of travelling with the man named "Tootsie". Ryden was having a good moment while walking down the forest with him. While having a good explanation throughout the dimension.

"This dimension, It's full of surprises, Even I can't tell that much about this place."

Tootsie explained as he wears a blue lingerie, Ryden didn't even glance at what the man was wearing as he walks straight holding the stick that guide him.

"Ryden, I have only known you for days, but I feel that you are someone special for this world, I didn't really know what kind of heart is your finding but I believe that it will have an enormous change for everything, so whatever that heart you're finding, I will help you"

The man exclaimed as Ryden nodded his head, He didn't judge the man even though it was wearing a blue lingerie, It didn't matter after all.

"Thank you, Tootsie, It meant a lot to me, to find my heart, I can finally feel what love really is."

Ryden mumble as he stride over a pond, Tootsie was following behind him, holding a magic wand. It was a weapon to help them in case of any obstacle that comes to their way.

They left the crazy "Aries" or that man named Nameless, who was smoking, Ryden was anticipating to find his heart as soon as possible, He never knows what's happening on the real world.

While walking on a pond, Ryden suddenly feel a pounding in his head—He felt dizzy out of nowhere, He wanted to faint but He can't. Not now.

"What's wrong? Ryden?"

Tootsie worriedly asks the nauseous boy, He senses that something is wrong so he looks around in a reluctant manner.

He feels that there's something wrong, Ryden grip on his stick tightly as his head is pounding hard. He feels so sick.

"WAHAHAHAHA!"

They heard a laugh echoed in the forest, Tootsie glimpse at his surroundings, trying to discern whoever is around the corner, waiting to pound at them.

"Ryden, Oh dear Ryden...losing a heart, aren't we? You are so naive that you only noticed it until now."

Ryden heard a familiar voice, He can't recall who it was. But he feels that he know whoever it is.

"Ryden, You are indeed a pathetic boy."

Tootsie noticed a flying spear that was about to hit Ryden on the back, He immediately block it as he waved his wand, creating an enormous shield that covers the two of them.

Out of nowhere—The familiar tall lady wearing a black long dress and large headdress with a blindfold in her eyes show up out of nowhere, She was standing elegantly, with a smirk on her red lips.

"Stella! You cunt!"

Tootsie angrily exclaims, He cannot believe that Stella—A sorceress of Nightmare. Is about to attack them, Ryden must be something to be chased by a sorceress.

"Ryden, It's been a while, I guess it's the time to show you how substantial I really am. No Tesalonica will stop me anymore, She's in a deep...deep..slumber."

Stella chuckled. She feels excited, She wanted to remove the one who started the curse because of his non-existent heart. She itched for his flesh, the blood of an innocent.

Ryden can not hear what she's saying, He was kneeling on the ground. Gripping his pounding head, He cannot stop it as he groans in pain, Tootsie was too caught-off that he was pulled over by a strong force, pinning him on the tree.