Chapter 5 - Strange

"Miss L/n? Mr Stark would like to talk with you in the living room,"

"Alright, Thanks Friday," closing your book you stand up and walk towards the living room. "Hey, Stark, what's up?"

"Well, considering we haven't been exactly successful with your machine, I've called up someone," you quirk a brow as the rest of your group entered the room.

"Who did you call?" A startling noise answered your question as orange sparks created a portal. "YES!"

"Doc," Stark greets the man.

"Stark," holding a squeal to yourself Dr Strange looks over at you, then John, then Moriarty and finally Sherlock. This is where confusion was plastered on his face, vice versa with the detective. They seem to observe each other for a very long time.

"Y/n... why is there a Sherlock look alike?" You giggle at Johns confusion.

"That's Dr Strange, in our universe he's played by Benedict Cumberbatch," the doc and detective circle each other like dogs, looking each other up and down.

"Odd," Sherlock mumbles.

"Peculiar," Stephen adds before stopping and composing himself. "Right... well, I am here for a reason. It seems you are unable to return to your universe?"

"Yeah, nearly died trying," Stephen hums, conjuring up a book.

"Well, it would seem you are the first person to achieve this, so congratulations, but the problem is, no one knows how to get you back,"

"I'm still able to contact people from my universe, so by that fact there must be a link," Strange agrees with you as he flips through many pages of his mystic book.

"Was there anything weird about how you got here? Before or after? Maybe even during?" Closing your eyes and fists you go back into your mind. "What's happening?"

"She's going into her mind palace, as Sherlock likes to call it," John answers. After a few moments you find something familiar about it.

"Oh!" Your eyes snap open startling the boys. "The Bifrost! The lights of the tunnel we flew through had the same colour pattern as the Bifrost, beyond that was just darkness..."

"I'll get Point break and Rock of Ages," Tony leaves the room quickly as Strange summons another book.

"What's the Bifrost?" John looks to you for an answer.

"It's a way of transport to every realm, Asgard, Midgard, Alfheim, etc." you sit down and wait.

"Greetings," Thor says happily as his brother nods curtly. "Stark has said you have had a revelation?" Nodding at Thor you close your eyes to try and piece things together, Strange slammed his book shut in frustration.

"Frigga take the wheel!- Can you not do that?" You snap at Strange.

"You know about mother?" Thors voice distracts you from Stranges eye roll.

"Thor, babes, I've seen your trilogy many times and Frigga is one of the only reasons I watch it," his eyebrow raises. "To be honest the first two movies aren't the best but I watch them for a few characters... but honestly phase three has the best visuals and I cannot express how excited I am for phase four because minor characters get their own shows like Wanda and Vision, Bucky and Sam and even Loki! Like honestly-" you look to the group who all look weirdly at you.

"Right... Anyways-"

"Hold on, how many movies do I have?" You hold up three fingers and Tony groans. "Who has the most movies?"