Chapter 48 - Pet-vengers

When Jim tried to put Rosie to sleep John asked 'did you try and rock her?' And Jim replied with 'yes but she is NOT a fan of Queen' I swear to you this happened! (I got this from a post I saw a while back, it's at the bottom of this chapter!)

You burst into laughter at the latest story from 221B, apparently in your absence Anna had forced everyone to get along. Your door opens up and your boyfriend walks into the room. "Hey there, what's up?"

"I have a spell to reverse your hair," with a thankful smile you turn to your phone.

"Sorry, I'll talk to you later ok?"

Sure thing, Nymphadora Tonks, bye!

Ending the call you turn to Loki who held a spell book. "Let's do this thing, green and gold," nodding he sits across from you and starts to say words you couldn't understand, a green shimmer hits your hair and the colour fades back to your normal colour. "Did it work?" Loki hands you a mirror which showed your normal self. "Thank you!" You quickly hug the god before poking his head. "Don't do it again,"

"Understood," you grin and wrap your arms around his neck, pushing him back on your pillows. "What's this?"

"A thank you present," you push your lips onto his just as a bark fills your ears. "Uh... Loki, do you happen to know if Stark bought a dog?" He shakes his head and looks at the door where another bark was heard. "Well apparently someone did..." a monkeys cry was heard from the living room which made you bolt upright. "Did Clint buy a monkey?"

"I don't think so?" Rushing out the room you almost step on a silver and blue sloth. A fox runs into the living room from Wandas room with a chameleon on its back. "What in the name of-" picking up the sloth you and Loki run down the hall to see it filled with animals.

"What kind of sick joke-?" Placing the sloth down it slowly made its way towards the group of animals. There was a monkey throwing food at a goat, a golden retriever playing with a white wolf with a bionic leg, a ginger and black cat was chasing a hawk around the room, a small bunny was sleeping on the couch and a red and blue lizard poking the bunny's nose with its tongue. "Ok what? Tony!" The monkey turns to you and grins. It runs forward and grabs your hand, pulling you down.

"Something is off..."

"You think?!" You try and pry the monkey off your back but to no avail.

"No, something about these animals are familiar," Loki looks around and turns to the goat. "Thor," the goats head turns up, it charges over and knocks the trickster down. "Y/n... I think these animals are the avengers..."

~~~

"Darling, I think you need to calm down,"

"Calm?! I am calm!" Loki rolls his eyes and sits you down. "How did this even happen?!"

"Maybe the reversal spell backfired?" You let out a groan and plop down on the bed face first. "Don't worry, this will all work out,"

"It better," your voice was slightly muffled but Loki understood. "I need a shower," propping yourself up you look at the time, 2 hours till dinner time.

"Mind if I join you?" Loki says huskily.

"Not happening," grabbing a new set of clothes you lock the bathroom door behind you. "And don't you dare think about teleporting in here!"

~~~

Drying off your hair you open the door and walk into your cold bedroom, steam visible around you. Tossing your dirty clothes in your basket you walk out to the living room where you heard a few chattering animals. Quickening your pace you see the living room to be a complete mess.