Chapter 21 - X gets the message through

"Where is Y/n? She hasn't attended dinner for the past few days," Queen Frigga looks expectantly at her sons to answer.

"I think she is currently in her room," Frigga nods and stands up, grabbing a plate full of food and some water. "Where are you going?"

"I believe she would be hungry," Frigga elegantly left the hall with food In hand. She dismissed the guards once she arrived at your door. A quick knock later she opens the door with her foot. "Y/n, dear?" Frigga looks around your room and sees the shattered mirror, small blood stains splattered across. She carefully places down the food on your desk and enters the dark bathroom.

"Who is it?" You growl.

"Is that anyway to talk to a queen?" Frigga teases.

"Your majesty?" You quickly stand up and curtesy. "What brings you here?"

"Drop the formalities, dear, call me Frigga... you haven't attended dinner at all, I haven't even seen you around the castle either," Frigga creates a sphere of light and brings it up to the dry bath where you were standing. "What's wrong? Why are you in the bath fully dressed?" You shrug and sit back down.

"Nothing is wrong, I just needed time to myself,"

"Time to yourself does not mean four days locked up in your room, young lady," you let out a chuckle and nod. "What happened?" Frigga sits on the edge of the bath and looks down at you. "Did your friends do something wrong? Did my sons do anything?"

"Something like that... they looked in places they shouldn't have even set eyes on," she sighs.

"Does this include the past you had in your world?" You give a nod. "Well," she takes your hand a brings you out of the tub, taking you to the bedroom. You wince at the pain making her look down to see blood on your knuckles. "Oh dear," she looks back up at your tear stained face. She leads you to the bed. "If you are comfortable enough to tell me, inform me of whatever is troubling you, it may fill in silence while I fix this hand," you nod and sigh.

"Alright," it took you a while to open up about your past, Frigga was never pushy or stepped in places she knew to be sensitive areas. You were comfortable to talk to her, something of a motherly comfort, something you haven't felt in a long time. By the time she was done with your hand you continued to talk the rest of the night until you got hungry. She let you eat and took away the plate when you were done. Once you had fallen tired, she let you sleep and quietly closed the door, holding the plate and first aid kit. She met sight with the entire team and your group in the hall.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves," she shook her head in disappointment. "You should have never dug up what you did, it's broken her, I advise you to all stay away,"

"Mother, we are sorry- why are you holding a medical kit? What happened?"

"She had a cuts on her knuckles, nothing major," Frigga walked past the group. "I expect none of you to disturb her," She walks away down the hall and towards the kitchens.

"We fucked up," Bucky says quietly.

"No shit," Nat growls.

~~~

It took a while for you to slowly start leaving your room, Frigga had even allowed you take Hertha and Alvilda out to the markets a few times to get your mind off things. Eventually you started to talk to everyone, forgive but never forget, they learned their lesson and never brought it up. Loki and you had started to talk more when he wasn't with Saga, it was usually at night, during a stroll in the garden after dinner. Currently you were recording your findings on the bifrost on your phone.

"And with that, it should work," you were about to stop the recording when Saga burst into the library with a bright smile. "Hey, Saga," you decided to keep the recording going as you felt something bad was going to happen in the pit of your stomach

"Hi, are you busy?"

"Actually-" she interrupted you before you could finish.

"Great! I'm just want to give you a message," you nod for her to continue. Her face turns dark and serious, a large contrast to her yellow dress and usual bright smile. "Stay away from Loki,"

"I beg your pardon?" You scoff in disbelief.

"You heard me, stay away from him, he's mine!" You hold up your hands.

"Woah... calm down, I don't know what you're talking about-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, your little stroll in the gardens and side glances at meals, stay away," she growls the last words.

"Look... me and Loki are just friends, if you want him, go ahead and court him, I won't get in the way, we just talk and-"

"That's exactly it!" She yells. "I need you to stop talking to him, for good," she takes out a yellow blade. "I'm not intimidated, he couldn't love a monster like you... but still,"

"Woah, what are you doing with that knife?" You push back your chair.

"This knife is going to make sure my message gets across, and don't you dare tell a soul," she grabs your hand with a tight grasp and covers your mouth stopping your screams. She started to slowly carve an 'X' on your palm. When you tried to move your hand away from the blade it only carved deeper. The blood started to ooze out as tears left your eyes. She was evidently stronger than you, it scared the living shit out of you. When she was done she pushed the knife deeper in the middle of the 'X' making you scream in pain. "Are we clear?" You give a scared nod. She lets out a happy laugh. "Great! See you later, Y/n," she walks out of the library as you sat holding onto your bloodied hand. A sob escaped your lips and you flexed the hand. Your blurry eyes dart to your phone. It was recording the whole thing...

~~~

Well

Well..... woooooow

- Anna holding her pillow tight ❤️