Chapter 46 - Moody hair

"LOKI FRIGGASON IF YOU DONT SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO HEIMDALL I WILL RIP YOUR LEATHER PANTS TO SHREDS!"

"Would that be a loss for Loki or you?" Tony asks from the kitchen.

"Shut it, Tin can," gripping the knife tighter in your hand you walk towards the elevator and slammed the button, waiting for it to come up. When it did you were quick to get to the library and kick open the doors. "LOKI!"

"I said I was sorry!" He shouted from the second floor.

"Sorry doesn't cut it! Get rid of it now!"

"I don't know how to! I've told you that!" You start to sprint up the stairs and to where his voice was coming from. "Oh, shit," when he spots you he was quick to leap off the railings and go for the door. Jumping after him you saw his panicked state when the elevator was too slow. "Mother, give me strength," closing his eyes he shimmers away making you growl.

"Stupid magic, stupid Loki," pressing the button you tap your foot repeatedly until you got to the avengers floor. "Where is he?!" Everyone points to the second floor where Loki hid.

"Traitors!" Jumping on a table you grabbed the railing and swung yourself to the second floor. "Ok I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please spare me!" He cowers in the corner as you stalked over with a scowl. "It's fine it's only half your hair!"

"Loki Friggason if you don't change back my hair to what it was before I will end you,"

"Y/n, red isn't a bad colour on you!" You look down to the living room where the avengers agreed.

"Really?" You give a small smile as the team gave confused faces. "What?" You look down at your hair to see it was yellow. "What the... Loki..." he gives a nervous chuckle.

"That spell may change you hair to fit your mood..."

"What?! I don't want everyone knowing how I feel! You better fix this," throwing the knife at him he was quick to catch it. Storming off your hair turns into a fire red.

~~~

A quiet knock makes you stop texting Anna. "Come in!" Carefully the door opens to reveal your boyfriend with a frightened smile. "What do you want?"

"To say I'm sorry..."

"I'll accept your apology when you make my hair normal, twerp," he gives a tilted smile and dares to step closer and sit down next to you. You turn away and fold your arms giving a quiet huff.

"Darling..." he places his chin on your shoulder mumbling sweet sorry's in your ear. "How about I make it up to you? At least until I find the counter spell?" He goes to place a kiss on your neck but you turn around.

"Get me a donut and you are forgiven," he gives an 'are you serious?' look which you were quick to counter. "Yes I'm serious, I don't joke about food,"

"I doubt Stark will let me out of the tower alone-"

"Then we go out together," you push him out your room and quickly change into more presentable clothes, aka anything but your pajamas.

~~~

"I can't believe Tony gave us $100 to buy donuts..."

"I can't believe his wallet is filled with $100 bills..." walking down the street Loki tries to slips his hand into yours. "Nope, not until I get my donut," walking to the nearest donut shop the sweet smell hits your nose making you grin.

"Hi, how can we help you?" You start to list your order which totalled to three dozen boxes, of course the other two dozens was for the team. "That will be $26.97," nodding you go to give the money but stop. Your hair turns a bright yellow making to woman stop for a second.