Chapter 38 - Pig hex

"What's the plan?"

"Split up in pairs to cover more ground," everyone places their hands in the middle then threw them in the air. "Avengers reassemble!... In and hour and a half," everyone was quick to split off, you quickly grabbed Loki's hand and sprinted off to a nearby complex you knew to have loads of wealthy people meaning more candy.

"Slow down!" Loki calls after you once you left his side due to his slow speed.

"No way! Come on antlers!" Loki chuckles and teleports to your side. "Jesus- Nevermind lets go!" Loki grins as you grab his hand and run off excitedly. As you started to get tired you thankfully reached the houses. Walking up the steps you take a moment to catch your breath before knocking on the door. "Trick or treat!" An old woman opens the door and smiles up at you both.

"Look at you two all dressed up!" You nudge Loki to open up his bag too. The lady places a large handful of candy in your bags and bids you goodbye after you both thank her. After a few more doors Loki brings up a question.

"So they just hand us sweets?" You nod as you munch on your gummy bears. "Why say trick or treat when we are surely going to get a treat?"

"Because it's tradition," you laugh as you walk down the street, bags close to full. "I mean wouldn't you like a treat instead of a trick?"

"I'm the god of mischief, darling, what do you think?" Rolling your eyes with a subtle grin you knock on the next door.

"Trick or treat!" A man with a scruffy beard opens the door and looks you up and down slowly making you shift uncomfortably.

"Aren't you a treat..." he grins as he hands you a single bar of chocolate.

"Uh... thanks..." you say quietly as Loki glares down at the man.

"What are you looking at?" Loki let's out a low scowl as he clenches his fist.

"Loki, let's go," you pull on the gods armour but he wouldn't budge.

"Didn't your mother teach you to treat women with respect?" The man rolls his eyes and laughs.

"If she's dressed like that, she's asking for it," this was the last straw, Loki cast a spell on the man so he grew pig features.

"The hex will wear off when you learn respect and manners," Loki gently leads you away from the man who looked down at his tail in panic. "Are you alright?"

"You didn't have to do that," you say with a slanted smile, looking back at the man.

"I did, he is a horrible man and has no respect,"

"Thank you," Loki smiles down at you and places a kiss on your forehead. Looking forward you spot a young boy under a homemade ghost costume being harassed by two older boys.

"Leave me alone, Jack!" The little boy cries.

"Give us your candy, dweeb!" They continue to shove an push the boy until he falls to the floor.

"No! I spent two hours getting this stuff," the boy clings onto the pumpkin shaped bag tighter. Rolling up your sleeves you let go of Loki and march over to the boys.

"Hello there," the two older boys slowly look up at you.

"Uhm hi..."

"What are you doing?" You ask with a sickeningly sweet voice.

"We're just playing around, isn't that right, Timmy?" The boy looks up at the boys with scared eyes, he looks back at you and slowly nods his head.

"Right... the thing is I don't believe you," you help the little boy up and push him behind you. "If you don't get out of here on the count of three I will get my friend over there to put a hex on you," Loki's hands glow green making the two boys squeal and run off the moment they see him. "Are you alright?" You turn to the little boy who nodded slowly.

"Thank you, Miss," you straighten out the boys white sheet.

"Call me, Y/n," he gives another nod. "I'm guessing your name is Timmy?"

"Yes, Miss- I mean Y/n," you let out a chuckle.

"Nice to meet you, Timmy, how much candy you got there?"

"Half a bag!" He says excitedly. "You're not gonna take any are you?"

"No of course not," you open your bag and take out two handfuls of candy and place them in his bag. "That's for being so brave and having such a cool costume!" He lets out a cute laugh and hugs you tight.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome..." as you wave the boy goodbye Loki walks up to you with an adoring smile.

"You're adorable," giving him a playful frown he takes your hand in his and starts to sway with you back and forth.

"And you're a romantic,"

"Only for you," leaning down he kisses you sweetly for a moment before pulling back. When you open your eyes you give an impressed look.

"This lipstick really is transfer proof," he lets out a chuckle and leads you back to the tower.

~~~

"There you guys are! Now all we have to do is wait for Pietro and Peter," soon the speedster zooms into the group and drops Peter at his feet. "What the hell happened to you two?"

"Scary old man... not fun," Peter clutches his chest and falls back on the ground.

"Drama queen," Wanda mumbles as Tony grins at you all.

"So, the party is now all set up thanks to the wonderful Miss Potts, let's go!" Everyone quickly made their way to the floor as guests started to arrive in full costume.

~~~

And I was like no way I'm not giving you my green beans and she was like- oh hi there! How was the chapter? Hopefully good

And I was like no way I'm not giving you my green beans and she was like- oh hi there! How was the chapter? Hopefully good. I'll see you all later, bye!

- Green bean hoarding Anna ❤️