Chapter 61 - Back again

Your eyes kept itself on the diamond ring you wore, it glimmered in the sunlight as you sat outside drinking coffee/tea. "How's my lovely fiancé?"

"Happier than ever," you get a soft kiss on the top of your head as Jake takes your hand and leads you back into the room. Slowly twirling you around he pulls you back in for a kiss. "I love you,"

"I love you too, darling,"

~~~

Taking a tray of sandwiches to the cells you smile happily. After yesterday you told the agents to leave lunch to you. "Hey guys," they all look up and smile.

"Y/n!" You passed sandwiches out to them and they happily ate.

"How was your day?" They all gave similar answers as you took a bite of your own sandwich.

"Did you say yes?" John asks making you look confusedly at him.

"Obviously," Sherlock points at your ring making everyone scowl. "Honestly John, how dull is it in your head?"

"Shut up," John growls.

"What's going to happen to us?" You look up at Anna who stared back at you.

"I... I'm actually not sure,"

"So you're just locking us up without knowing our fate?" Nat refused to look you in the eye.

"All I'm told is who I need to get, I can't ask any questions,"

"And that doesn't seem at all suspicious to you?" Sighing you stand up.

"Look, I'll ask Jake," you quickly leave the room and go towards your bedroom.

~~~

A sudden ear deafening alarm broke out throughout the base, jumping off the couch you rush towards the cells where you figured something was going down. Opening the door you see sparks of orange in each cell, taking each person through.

"What the hell? This place is meant to be magic proof!" Rushing over you open the remaining cell that Sherlock was getting through, jumping into the portal just as it closes you look around to see you were in the famous Sanctum. Igniting your palms you raised them to the group. "Thought I could trust you guys..."

"Miss L/n," you grin and turn to the wizard.

"Mr Strange,"

"It's Doctor,"

"I don't care," you shoot a blast his way, using a shield he deflects it and creates a rope of orange sparks. Dowsing yourself in flames you smile and throw a long line of heat towards the Doctor. Using the rope he wraps it around your wrists and pulls you towards him, using a simple hand gesture he knocks you out.

~~~

"Are Rhodes and Wilson ok?" You hear the voice of Steve Rogers ring in your ears.

"Yes, they are fine, they got out the base easily," Footsteps fade away as another voice speaks up.

"Wong, you're invited to my wedding," another pair of steps fade away.

"I'm not even offended that I'm not invited," hearing the sound of sparks they disappear after a while creating a deafening silence. Picking yourself off the ground slowly you try to process your surroundings. You were back in the pristine cell in Avengers Tower. Igniting your palms you throw them at the glass trying to rupture something.

~~~

"Well that's new," Cap nods at Sam who stared at the CCTV footage of you trying to damage the glass. "What else can she do?"

"Well..." at this moment you ignite yourself making Sam step back. "She can do that too,"

"Everyone gets cool powers except me," Sam grumbles.

"You have your cute little wings," Bucky nudges Sam who deadpans to him. "Kidding, they're very scary," the soldier mocks.

"What now?"

"Well, when she calms down, we try and bring her memories back,"

"Slowly," Bucky adds making Cap nod. "I know what it's like to get too much,"

"As long as she gets them back..."

~~~

Slowly pacing the room you mumble to yourself, fiddling with the diamond ring on your finger. Looking up you grin as the entire group enters.

"Oh how the turns have tabled-" you go over what you just said. "Wait no strike that reverse it, I meant the other way," (if you get that musical ref I would like to give you my heart)

"Hey, Y/n,"

"Hi, what do you want?" Looking down you see a tray with many many things. "What's that?"

"Things that may trigger your memory," you nod and sit down against the wall, hands behind your back. Nat gives a nod and opens the main cell door and places the tray down. Once she leaves you walk over and eye each item; there was a great Gatsby book which you were yet to read, some treats, a cup of tea, an iPod and a few pictures.

"Cute," you sit down in front of the tray as the group watch you. Taking a gummy that you haven't seen before you smile as it's sweet taste fills your mouth. "This is good!" Taking another candy and eating it the team looks disappointed, you next take one of the lemon tarts and grin, taking a single bite you moan in delight. As the team looks desperately at you sipping at the herbal tea you place it down and slip in the earphones. A few new songs come on and you happily listen to them, after all that was done you take the book and stand up. "Well, evidently none of that worked... thanks for the stuff tho," taking the tray you place it on your desk.

"Let's go," you wave the team goodbye as they mumble their next move. Sitting down on the bed you open up the book and read a few pages before noticing the sun was set and the moon was up.

~~~

This is going on longer than expected

This is going on longer than expected... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

- let's dance ☠️