Chapter 55 - Y/n?

"Guys, we got a problem down town," the avengers look up at Tony who transfers a news report onto the screen. A person seemed to be igniting stores along the street. "We leave in three minutes,"

"Mission?"

"Yup," it had been two months, the tower wasn't done looking but they couldn't just stop everything to mourn, not for more than a week, as mean as that sounds.

~~~

Sitting down on the ground surrounded by a circle of flame you happily eat a churro. Police surround you as fire men do their best to extinguish you with water. A jet lands near you and you stand up, knowing who it was, tying your hair up you turn the napkin into ashes and wipe your hands down.

"Remember the mission, Flame,"

"Yes sir," you reply back to Jake. "Can I get another churro after?" He lets out a laugh and agrees.

"Alright, pyro princess, hands up!" You hear the sound of blasters and adjust your sunglasses. Raising your hands the fire around you extinguished and your targets walked in. "Hey there, hot stuff," grinning you let your coat fall to the ground to reveal a red and black full body suit. Cracking your knuckles you throw off your shades and summon two balls of fire in your hand.

"Y/n?" The entire group looks shocked at your new... everything really.

"I don't think we have met personally but evidently you know my name and I know yours..." setting yourself in flames you smile (ok so you may wonder how everything didn't ignite, like the hair band and clothes but author chan is too tired to fix that plot hole). "So let's skip the formalities," throwing the balls of fire at group they were too slow to dodge it. "Apparently earths mightiest hero's are a bit slow!" Stalking towards them you create a circle of fire around the team who were all too shocked to move.

"Y/n..." you look at the black and green clad man.

"Oh! You must be that Loki guy, you're cuter than in the pictures..." he walks towards you. "Look, darling, as much as I love this mischief vibe I have a mission," sending a surge of flames to the god he rolls out the way. "Come on, I want to get this over with! Someone throw a punch-" grabbing a hand hurtling behind you, you twist the hand and flip them over. "There we go,"

"Y/n! Stop this!" You quirk a brow at the Scarlett witch.

"It's actually Flame, Y/n is what my friends call me,"

"We are your friends!" You look to the Spider-Man, sounded more like a spider-boy but oh well...

"We just met, Spider-kid, all I know about you is that you're my mission!~" You sing happily. Throwing another surge of fire to the group they jump and dodge it. "Actually... I do know almost everything about you guys... the files do say a lot-" a tall blonde man with a red cape lands in front of you.

"Y/n..."

"Oh my god! It's Thor!" You turn to the many reporters. "I'll get an exclusive quote for you guys!" Punching him square in the face he falls back with a cry. "He says 'argh'!" You shout back at the press.

"Y/n," looking to your left you see the famous and infamous super soldiers. "What's wrong with you?"

"A few things, but I don't think the virgin and his husband are the right people to talk to it about," The Captain looks confusedly at his friend just long enough for you to send them flying back with scorch marks across their clothes.

"Pietro, circle her!" You quirk a brow at Iron man. Summoning more flames you see a flash of blue circle you at and incredible speed. Your flames go out slowly as the speedster builds up speed. Your breathing becomes uneven and the air feels thin. Gasping for air you fall to the ground on your knees and clutch your throat. "Keep going until she's out!" Eventually you do as planned and fall helplessly on the road, passing out.

~~~

Engulfed in darkness you groan and roll around on the soft bed, something you weren't exactly used to. Casting a flame in the palm of your hand you send it up to find the centre of the room. It was a cell, two out of the four walls were glass and there was a small room.

"This is either the broom closet or the bathroom, either way I'll be happy," casting two lines of small flames leading to the door you open it and switch on the light to see a pristine bathroom. Looking at the mirror you give a cheesy finger gun at your reflection. "This is not bad for a jail cell," closing the bathroom door after switching off the lights you make your way to the white bed and sit back down.

"Comfortable?" Looking to your right you see the faint outline of a man behind the glass.

"Incredibly, Jake would be so jealous!" Puffing up the pillow you lay down and sigh. "Tony Stark, right? You... you have an interesting file,"

"Do tell,"

"An alcoholic billionaire with PTSD and daddy issues? You could use a therapist... I think one of my PhDs makes me qualified," swiftly getting up you walk to the glass and sit down. "Come on," you point to the floor where he cautiously sits. "Lights would be nice," Iron man clicks his fingers and the lights switch on.

"What happened to you?"

"I think therapy works the other way, Mr Stark," he shakes his head.

"Do you not remember us?"

"Remember? You act as if we are friends!" You let out a snort before looking back at the genius. "Let's start with the Barnes boy, how are you feeling about him currently?"

~~~

"So?" Tony walks out a little shocked. "What did she do? What did she say?"

"She gave me therapy," Tony says in disbelief. "But... she doesn't remember me... at all," the team looks to one another with concerned looks.

~~~

I just think this is a good plot so far but idk

I just think this is a good plot so far but idk... ☠️

- Anne Boleyn ❤️