Chapter 50 - Surprise mission

"This is the layout, I need everyone to be focused," Tony pulled up a hologram of the structure you were all targeting. "Barton, I need you to keep in this area, use your arrows to get anything worth while," a section of the layout turned purple making Clint nod. Nat sat back and wiped down her gun as you did with a blade.

"The same goes for you Wanda, use your magic to get anything, but you will be here," Cap points to a now Scarlett coloured part of the building. Wanda grins and plays with her magic. "Pietro, you will need to run around the area to get things before others realise they were there," eventually everyone was given a spot to look around and cover.

"Look, guys this is a serious mission-"

"It's just shopping," Loki rolls his eyes, everyone snaps to Loki who's eyes turn worried.

"Brother, I assure you, this is no ordinary shopping trip, it is the black of Friday's! It is a battle ground, it is horrifying," Thor shudders.

"Ok, everyone in the car,"

~~~

As adrenaline pumped through your veins, everyone stood ready at the doors. The moment the clock struck opening time the doors swung open and everyone charged in with battle cries. Pietro was the first to grab a cart. Soon each person had a cart and was at their station.

"Barton, eyes on the kitchen supplies," using an arrow Clint shoots a mixer and reels it back in.

"Thor, get to the TV's!"

"I am here but this lady is hitting me with her purse!"

"I don't usually condone violence, but HIT HER BACK!" You screamed into the ear piece. Running to the clothes section you quickly pile your cart with clothes that you knew were exactly your size... how did you know? You might have tried them on before and noted everything down.

"Stark, are you fighting over a waffle maker?!" Steve caught site of the billionaire.

"I NEED A WAFFLE MAKER!" A sudden spark of orange appeared next to the CDs and Strange walked out quick to grab the latest movies and place them in a basket. "The wizards are here?!"

"On your left!" You hear Sam say happily as he passed Cap. You slide under people and grab the last few teddy bears. You see Rhodey running across the store exactly to where you were headed.

"Loki?!" You hear the mumbles of help through the ear piece. Rolling the shopping cart around the store you see the trickster trampled on and left to suffer. "Jesus Christ get up! We need to get to those bathroom section before Rhodes gets there!" Helping the god up you were quick to get bathroom accessories and supplies.

"Wanda, Y/n! Makeup is a treasure trove!" Quirking you your ears you grab a few towels and Loki'd hand before bringing him to the makeup section, you grabbed essentials. Your hand reaches for a palette the same time a lady does.

"Hands off," the lady threatens.

"No way, I got here first," growling you snatch the palette but her grip was tight. "I don't want to hurt you,"

"I'd like to see you try, brat," your mouth curves into a smirk as she scoffs at your expression.

"Look! It's a Kylie lip kit 90% off!" She turns around and let's down her grip making you snatch the palette and run away with your horrified boyfriend. Running down an aisle you fill your cart with bath bombs and sprays.

"Why is everyone so aggressive?!"

"Prices are low and the holidays are coming up, simple maths!" Hearing a few yells near where Bucky and Peter should be. "What's going on?!"

"Little girl is biting me!" Bucky screams through the comms.

"Ok don't bite back," handing your cart to Loki you tell him to keep watch on the items. Grabbing the nearest giant teddy bear you run over to the situation and throw the bear at the girl who falls down and cuddles the bear as Bucky runs away with the item.

"Everyone got their things?!" A bunch of yes's fill the ear piece as everyone rushes to the cashiers who looked terrified beyond belief.

~~~

"All I'm saying is equal rights equal fights," Thor nods at your advice. As everyone else was slowly bringing up their items eventually it was all on the floor. Looking at item filled living room everyone put their things away before collapsing on the couches. A sudden buzz fills the room. "What the hell?" A giant blue portal appears in the living room and a few screams fill the room.

"What-" the screams got louder and four people fell through.

"For the sake of pre serum steve, let's never do that again!" A familiar voice mumbles from the ground.

"Anna?" Your friend looks up from the ground and grins.

"Hi!" She stands up before falling to the side with a thud. "Apparently fiction travel makes me lose all balance," getting up again the three boys shake their heads and straighten out their clothes.

"Why are you guys doing here?"

"Hello to you too, Y/n," Moriarty grimaces as he brushes off dirt from his Westwood. "I'm going to end that man,"

"Man? Who?" You walk over and hug the group who awkwardly rubs their necks.

"Well... you know how Jake was in London? Yeah... he found your lab and notes... we tried to stop him! I swear but- it took a few hours to get the machine to work again..."

"Oh god," you lay your head in your hands as your friend bites down on her lip, guiltily. "It's ok, you guys tried, it's fine, did you at least bring the disc?"

"Yup," Sherlock takes a disc out his coat and hands it over.

"Right, Anna... Anna?" You notice your friend making suggestive looks at the brunette super soldier who flirted back. "For gods sake, ANNA!" Jumping our of her trance she angrily looks at you.

"What?!"

"Make googoo eyes with Barnes later, let's figure this out for now," Anna rolls her eyes and nods sadly. "Ok how long ago did Jake get here?"

"Three hours ago," Friday answered.

"Friday, were you able to stop him at all?"

"No, he disabled me for a period of time when I tried to call the team," giving a sigh Tony seems to fume at the news that someone disabled his AI.

"What going to happen?" John looked at the team.

"Until we get Jake you guys are staying here... again,"

~~~

This is probably going to be the longest fic I've written

This is probably going to be the longest fic I've written... 🌛🌚🌝🌚🌜

Watermark on the art at the start of the chapter!

- 🌞 Anna ❤️