Chapter 11 - Lots of things

Everyone had kind of ignored the events of the practice attack last week so everything was back to normal. "Oo ee oo ah ah," you start to sing quietly to yourself, it's was a Monday and everyone was very busy. "Ting tang," pouring your cereal in a bowl you start to swing your arms. "Walla walla," spinning around the get milk you swiftly pour milk in. "Bing bang!" You place away the milk and pick up your bowl of cereal. Still humming the song you eat your cereal on your way to the living room. Placing down your bowl you were lifted up in a mist of red. "Typical Monday..." you look down at Scarlett witch, Quicksilver, Bucky and Vision.

"Who are you?" Vision asks calmly.

"I'll answer when you give me my cereal," the bowl floats up at you. "Yay! Oh right, I'm Y/n,"

"That doesn't explain why you're here, princess," you give a squeal.

"Oh you're more charming than I thought!" Pietro smirks before wanda nudges him. "I've explained this too many times... IRON ASS!" Tony quickly runs into the room with a jug of coffee. "Hey, can you explain who I am while I eat my cereal?" He rolls his eyes and does as you say, happily floating around with our cereal everyone looks back up. "Ok now I'm feeling sick, can I be put down?" Slowly you were placed down on the couch.

"Am I as good looking in the movies, princess?" Pietro takes your hand to his lips.

"You're actually dead," your monotone voice makes the colour drain from his face. You look towards Bucky and choke on your cereal. Dear lord he's so much hotter than expected... Anna would be so jealous!

"Whos Anna, doll?" The clattering of your spoon fills the air as you turn crimson.

"I need to stop saying things out loud," taking your spoon and breakfast you walk to your room. "I'll see you in the lab, Goatee," Tony flips you off, you doing the same without needing to turn around.

~~~

"You're kidding?!" Molly gives a nervous chuckle. "Molly! Why did you have to hit her with a pan?!"

She came out of nowhere! You didn't tell me she was staying over!

"Ok touché, just pour cold water on her face, she'll be fine," you hear the sound of water filling up a cup, followed by an ear piercing scream. "Hey, Anna,"

What the hell?! Oh hi, you must be Molly...

Yeah, sorry about... you know... knocking you out...

It's fine, happens more often than you think

"Ok, I'm guessing It's all sorted?"

Oh wait, Y/n? When will you be back?

Your breath gets caught in your throat. "Uhm... Anna... wanna explain?" You hear mumbles and laughs of disbelief. "Does she need evidence?" You hear confirmation, walking to the kitchen you see exactly who you need, Molly's favourite character, Bruce Banner. "Bruce, hon, say hi to my friend," he turns around and waved at the camera. Molly seems to shriek and go on a ramble as you walk away. "Believe me now?" Molly nods quickly.

~~~

To say the tower was full was an understatement, everywhere you looked someone was there. You were usually social but sometimes you felt suffocated so staying in your room was what you usually did. Walking up the stairs to your room right after breakfast you were stopped by Nat grabbing your hand. "Hey, Y/n, Tony says he is holding a party tonight, everyone has something to wear.. but you,"

"Shopping?" She nods with a smile. "Let me get ready,"

Soon you were at the mall, wanda had come along due to the sheer amount of testosterone in the tower. "Ok, so I'm guessing your favourite colour is f/c?" You nod and enter a store you would usually go to for cheap party dresses. "Where are you going?"

"In there? The dresses are cheap," wanda shakes her head and takes your hand, leading you into the fanciest store you've ever seen. "What? No way, this looks too expensive,"

"Tony gave us his card, we are fine," seeing the nearest dress cost $320 you gulp and go over to the sale section quickly. The prices were slightly better, $143... as the girls found dresses in your favourite colour you picked a few to try on.

Nope

Next

Ew

Maybe

Ehhh

Groaning you put on a dress you picked yourself and smiled at your reflection. Long sleeved off the shoulder, skirt just above your knees. Opening the curtain the girls gasp and nod. "Finally! And I can pair them with my work heels," Nat scoffs.

"Those kitty heels? No way," she holds up matching heels that you saw on the other side of the store.

"Ew," You gag as the heels were handed for you to wear, no they weren't too tall but they were different from the heels you were used to.

"Gorgeous!" Wanda exclaims. You slowly pace the room, getting used to them.

"Fine ok, but that's it,"

"Nope, makeup is next," you making a vomiting noise and walk back into the changing room. "Come on! At least lipstick and eyeliner! I need to get face masks anyways!" Wanda whines.

"Lipstick and eyeliner, that's it,"

~~~

If any of you care to know how I initially wanted Y/n to look:

Remember, you can change this, especially the makeup if it's too much, but like this look is a vibe (at least for my goth ass) ❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤 (I can hear your screams of disgust already 😌)

- A very goth Anna 🖤❤️