Chapter 13 - Excitement overload

It was that day everyone was to leave for Asgard. You had a duffle bag of essentials just like everyone else. The OG 6 avengers were coming, Loki, Peter, the twins, Bucky, Vision and lastly your group. You couldn't hold in your excitement, you were to leave in an hour and you kept bouncing around the floor. Tony had even thought about tranquillising you to make you shut up. Anna and Molly had been informed and were super jealous, you were glad they got along really well. "Mr Odinson has requested everyone to meet in the living room," shooting out of bed you grab your bag and bolt out the door. Unsurprisingly you were the first there.

"Excited?" Thor asks with a grin.

"Thor, hon, excited doesn't even begin to cover it," soon everyone trailed in looking wide awake. "Come on lets go!" You pulled the gods towards the elevator as everyone followed, it took two rounds to get everyone up to the roof.

"Alright, only Loki and I have traveled via bifrost so I would advise you to stay close to us and hold onto someone," Everyone grabbed hold of someone, you held onto Sherlock who had given you his arm to hold. "Heimdall open the bifrost!" A bright rainbow light engulfed everyone, wind spun around as markings etched themselves into the ground. All were lifted off and shot upwards towards Asgard. You cling tighter to the detective and wait for the thrilling ride to end. Seeing a golden shimmer at the end of the tunnel everyone casually walks through, except Tony who falls face flat on the ground.

"Elegant as always, Stark," you grin.

"Shut up, L/n,"

"Welcome to Asgard," you look up slowly and smile from ear to ear. You did your best to contain yourself but couldn't hold it in any longer.

"OH MY GOD ITS HEIMDALL!" Your shout made everyone look upwards at the amber eyed man. "I just want to say I love you, and I would die for you,"

"Nice to meet you too, Lady Y/n," You give him a bright smile as a Thor leads you all towards the rainbow bridge. "My princes, the Warriors three and Lady Sif are waiting for you in the village," Thor nods as you all walk down the rainbow bridge. Taking out your phone you quickly snap as many pictures as you could.

"I'm going to be rich!" John rolls his eyes with a smile. "Anna is gonna get so much writing material from this," you walk ahead of the group and take pictures of their faces in awe.

"Writing material?" Thor asks. Your grin grows.

"She's gonna hate me for saying this... Anna writes fan fiction about all of you guys," everyone halts as you keep walking.

"As in..." you nod and stop to look back.

"It's just two books, x readers," Tony smirks as Cap blushes crimson. "Telling by Thor and Loki's face they know what it is?"

"We ran into some a while ago, thanks to Parker," Clint grumbles as Peter grins. "Gotta ask... who is it about?"

"You're glad she texts me updates," considering there was no wifi on Asgard you had to look back on old texts. Everyone continued to walk as well as look over your shoulder.

Update time you whore:
#1 in Loki and #3 in Buckybarnes
Currently over 100k reads!

"A hundred thousand reads?!" Tony gasps as you say this out loud. "All for reindeer games and Manchurian candidate?!"

"Loki and Bucky have the biggest fan base, Peter following close, so this isn't surprising," Looking back down at the old texts you spot a few about your past. You quickly shut off your phone.

"How come?" Wanda asks.

"Other than how they are portrayed, their actors are the most amazing people!" Turning on your phone you show her pictures of Sebastian Stan and both Tom H's "That's Sebastian Stan, Tom Holland and Tom Hiddleston,"

"Wow..." Nat butts in and lays eyes on the men.

"I know right? Holland and Hiddleston are british, Seb is American-Romanian, I remember one post from Sebs insta is just him in his trailer with pictures of Tom Hiddleston in the background. There were like 6 shirtless pictures of Tom... not that I was counting," the rest of the team tried to look over your shoulders but you girls walked faster.

"Can we see?!" Tony yells from the back. You grin and pull up a photo of Stony, the girls hold in their gags as you show Tony. "NO, DONT WANT TO SEE, NO!" You cackle and get back to the girls.

~~~

"And these are your rooms, each room has been designed in your colours, I hope it satisfies," The hall was long, each side had a number of giant oak doors reaching the ceiling. Thor directed each person to their room, thankfully the girls were put close to each other. As expected the two gods rooms were in the family quarters. Upon entering your room you smelled the fresh scent of your favourite flower, f/f, the bed sheets were a light shade of f/c with a darker shade for the pillows and blankets, a round canopy hung above the bed pulled back to the head board.

"Woah..." a knock at the door made you jump and run over to open it. "Yes?" You see two young girls bowing their heads in front of you.

"Hello, Miss, we are here to help you get ready," you let them come in. The kept their heads low and quickly walked in.

"Just call me Y/n, and you can look up you know,"

"Are you sure, Miss?"

"Positive," they hesitantly look up with worried faces but calm when they see your welcoming smile. "What are your names?"

"My name is Hertha," the rouge haired girl said.

"My name is Alvilda," the blonde one said. (You may recognise these girls from my other book)

"Those are beautiful names," the girls blush and thank you. As Alvilda fetched your dress, Hertha moved you towards the large vanity. Alvilda soon came out with a f/c Asgardian dress. "That's gorgeous!" Alvilda smiles and hands you the dress.

"The back will need tightening," she gestures to the corset like back. Nodding you go to the bathroom to change into the dress. Coming out almost fully dressed Hertha comes to your rescue to gently tighten the strings, careful to not suffocate you. Alvilda then sat you down to do side braids in your hair and leaving the rest down. Asgardian women didn't have any sort of fancy makeup, a little blush and you were on your way.

"I look... amazing! Thank you so much," you look at yourself in the full length mirror.

"If you ever need our help, just get one of the guards to call for us," you nod as the girls leave.

~~~

Another Chris reaction meme? Absolutely!

(Update: I've written chapter 46)

- Cevans lovin Anna ❤️