Chapter 45 - Marvel marathon

As you all walked out the restaurant there were a few girls waiting. Immediately their eyes light up as they see everyone. "Don't worry guys, they'll probably want a photo with me," Tony struts over time the girls first who squeal.

"Hi! Can we get a photo?" Tony nods and takes the phone; expecting to take a selfie with them, instead the girls rush over to Loki and pose with him.

"Uhm-" you had to stifle the laugh that was about to come out as Tony grumbles and flipped the phone camera. Loki looks for you for help, you gesture for him to smile and get down to the girls height which he did. "Say cheese," Tony grumbles.

"Thank you!" The girls take a few more photos with Pietro and Peter before running off.

"Aw, it's ok Tony, I'm still your biggest fan," you hold both thumbs up at Stark who was giving a genuine pout.

"Shut up, L/n,"

~~~

"Which movie is she watching today?" Clint looks down through the vents and reports back to the team.

"No idea, it looks colourful," What was happening exactly? Well, you were FaceTiming your best friend and having a marvel marathon with her. Apparently everyone was incredibly curious to see what movie it was today.

I can't look!

"Shut up, yes you can," you laugh at your friend shielding her eyes. As Anna let's out a whimper at the sudden breaking of Mjølnir you let out a chuckle. "You see it isn't that bad,"

Yes it is! Mew mew is dead!

Anna cries in anguish. "Only until endgame,"

I miss chubby Thor, he was the best...

"What are they saying?" Nat asks Clint who was still watching.

"Something about missing chubby Thor," Clint whispers back to Nat.

I'm not chubby!

Thor yells through the walkie talkie. "Shut up Thor!" Nat whisper shouts. "What else is happening?" Clint looks back into the room only to see you missing.

"They're gone... where the hell did they-"

"HEY CLINT!" You pop up in front of the vent with your phone in hand.

"SWEET BABY CUPID!" There was a bang and yell coming from vents as you laughed your butt off. Most of the avengers rush into the room only to find you happily watching the movie with Anna in the top left hand corner of the screen.

"Hey guys, what's up?" They look around, Nat climbing onto your table to check the vents. A giant dent had been left in the roof of the vent. Slowly Clint stumbled into the room a little fatigued. "Clint? What happened to you?"

"You- never mind," you shrug and get back to the movie.

"What movie are you watching?"

Thor: Ragnarök!

"What she said," soon everyone was leaning over your shoulder to get a look. Currently it showed Thor meeting the Grandmaster.

Here's what I want to know... who are you?

I am... the god of... thunder!

Oh, what were those? Like sparkles? Lighting?

"Where's my hammer?"