Chapter 53 - Tune in next time!

Letting out another scream your nails dig into your palms. Jake halts the electrocution and looks down at you. He gives a soft smile as you catch your breath. "How does it feel?"

"Like feathers on my skin," you growl.

"Good," the electrocutions start back up as a blinding light fills the room. Your scream fills the air as the feeling of needles piercing your skin intensifies. Struggling against the restraints tears roll down your face, feeling cold against your skin.

"Inserting second round of serum, on your order," the lead scientist nods his head. A burning hot liquid enters your veins making you yell out for them to stop.

~~~

"When will she wake?" Jake chuckles and sighs.

"In a while,"

"And if she does not give up the information?" The nurses leave the room after checking your vitals.

"Then we make her," Jake gives a grin at your sleeping form as the Hydra base leader leaves the room. "We will... make her,"

~~~

"It's been a week..."

"Yeah, thanks for the reminder," Jim grumbles as Anna paced her bedroom.

"No, I don't think you get it, it's been a week with no news or any clue to where she is..." Anna takes a deep breath before exhaling. "If she isn't dead... they're doing something to her-"

"What would they possibly do to her?" A thought clicks in Anna's head. "I know that look, what is it?" Grabbing her phone she walks to the living room where the team was not so happily eating their lunch.

"Where are the nearest hydra bases?" Cap looks up and tilts his head.

"Ones we have taken down are out in the country, but obviously none are active... why?" Nat looks to Anna for an answer.

"Look, are we sure that none of those bases are active?" The team nods.

"Yes, what's going on?" Taking in a deep breath Anna fiddles with her phone.

"We haven't heard anything from Jake... that means Y/n is... already dead," Sherlock clenches his fists. "Or! Jake is doing something to her... the only network interested in you guys is Hydra... and Y/n has enough info on you guys for them to take you down,"

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying, if there hasn't been a ransom, that means Jake has gotten what he wanted and... If he's working with Hydra... they will get what they want-" the living room tv lets out a ringing noise as the screen turns bright red. "What the fuck?" Everyone makes their way over to the tv once the ringing stopped.

"Is this thing on?" The screen was dark but soon it buzzed on and a face Anna wished to never see again came on. "Hello! Yes, it's me, Jake Davis... I see the whole team is here? Good," Loki enters the room and stops dead in his tracks as Jake walks back from the camera to reveal a horrifying sight.

"Y/n..."

"Yes! Yes, that's her, a bit bruised and beaten," Jake grabs your face and moves it around a bit, as you adjust your eyes to the light. "But-"

"What the fuck do you want?" Nat growls as Jake sighs and lets go of you.

"I'm here to say hello, Y/n would not stop mumbling about you guys, especially that Loki guy, is that him?" Loki steps forward with a horrified face. "Hey, N/n, look it's your boyfriend," your eyes open slightly.

"Loki?..." your voice was hoarse and noticeably weak. You leaned forward towards the camera only for your restraints to stop you.

"Why? Why are your calling us?!" Wandas eye turn red as her power flows to her hands.

"To show you what I've been up to for a week, great progress, really," Jake steps behind the camera and clicks his fingers. Blue sparks emit from to head pieces as they move to your head. You let out a blood curdling scream as everyone steps back in fright.

"PLEASE STOP!" You scream out to the man behind the camera. As wished the machine shuts off and a woman in all white walks towards you with six tubes of a red liquid.

"This is the fun part!" Jake laughs as the tubes are placed into slots by your side.

"Woah, what's that?"

"What are you doing?!" The team shouts as they hear a lever crank, the serum shoots into your skin as you whimper.

"Not again, please..." you plead as Jake let's out another laugh.

"You monster! Let her go!" As the machine starts up again you close your eyes as the shocks surge through you. The team looks petrified, shouting for it to stop, for you to be let go. Tony was trying his hardest to track the call but nothing came up... Loki stood back and watched as tears streamed down your face, pain washing over you. His hands trembled, his heart rate was high and he didn't know if he was scared or angry or-

"Oh! Times up, sorry ladies and gents, the shows over, toon in next week at this time!" Your screams continued as Jake shut off the screen.

"What..." everyone was still, shocked, scared.

"Tony, did you get anything?" Anna turns to the billionaire who bites down on his lip and shakes his head. In a fit of rage Tony throws his tablet across the room making it smash into the wall, everyone stands shocked, staring at the broken pieces.

~~~

 Short chapter but it had to be done-

- 🤰