Chapter 51 - Odd filler

"I can't believe I'm in the MCU!"

"I can't believe you had a duffle bag of clothes in my lab in case this happened," Anna shrugs and continues to eat her pancakes.

"Repeat after me, if you aren't prepared..."

"It's a knife to the throat," You finish the saying and sigh as the rest of the team stare weirdly. "I miss Madam Lilian," you ponder at a memory of your instructor back in the academy.

"I miss when she used to put poppers in desks so if you slept it would blow up in your face," you grin and nod.

"What the fuck?" Pietro whispers to Peter as you both rambled on about your years in training. Which included rather odd and questionable memories.

"So what's the plan for today?" Tony asks, changing the subject.

"Unless there is a lead on where Jake could be, we just carry on, he's smart and even in an entirely new universe he will find allies to help him,"

"He is psycho, and not the cute kind like Moriarty," Anna adds.

"Thank you?" Jim thanks, rather confused.

"Well, I'm going to take Anna to the training room," you stand up and take Anna's empty plate away.

"So I can kick your ass," you scoff and deny that possibility. You link arm with your friend. "As Madam Lilian always said... If you get taken down..."

"Put a knife in their throat," you say happily. "She had a thing for knives in throats," you both laugh as the team stare, slightly concerned.

~~~

"I can't believe-" you throw another hit at your bestie. "That this is your song choice," as she dodges the punch she rolls away and shrugs.

"I'm sorry but it's been in my head all day," She knocks you off your feet, going to put a foot on your chest to stop you, you jump up and kick her.

"It's Taylor Swift!"

"It's a bop!"

"It's overplayed,"

"It's... yeah you're right," as Anna leaps in the air as you kick under her she lands on the ground and kicks upwards.

"How's your day dream of Barnes,"

"Full fantasy," Anna scoffs as she throws a punch which you block and upper cut her. "Hey! Watch the face, it's hard to maintain such beauty!" You let out a laugh and help your friend up.

"Beautiful only on the outside,"

"Oh ouch," Anna pretends to be hurt as you take a drink of water.

"That was incredibly impressive," Loki walks up to you and places a kiss on your head.

"Ew, I'm sweaty," he laughs as you take off the bandages. Anna makes a gagging noise as she places her bandages away.

"You guys are too lovey dovey, I'm going to see what sergeant Barnes is up to,"

"Keep it family friendly!"

"No promises!" Your friend shouts back as she runs out the training room.

"How is my trickster doing?"

"Quite well, why do you ask?" You give a shrug and walk out the training room with him.

"Just want to know that you're doing ok, is that a crime?" You raise a brow and press the elevator button.

"Only if I don't know how you are doing," chuckling, you kiss his cheek.