Chapter 58 - Big event

Fitting on your Photostatic veil you straightened out your dress and looked in your compact mirror. Giving a flashy grin the car pulls up to the event, with Jake wearing his own Photostatic veil he gets out the car and opens your door, gladly taking his hand the driver drives off as you walk up the stairs hand in hand with Jake.

"Remember the plan, babe," you give a nod as Jake hands you a glass of champagne being handed out. Slowly sipping at the drink you scan the room for the avengers.

"3 o'clock," you mumble, Jake sets his gaze on the group who were happily chatting amongst each other. "Should we start?"

"No, not just yet, let's have a little fun," placing the drinks down he takes your hand and pulls you to the dance floor. Slowly swaying with him you keep your eye on the group who kept chatting. "Hey, look at me, relax,"

"I'll relax when they're dead," Jake rolls his eyes and turns your face to him.

"Look at me with those beautiful eyes," giving a chuckle you wrap an arm around his neck.

"I'm disguised as the complete opposite of what I look like... is there something you need to tell me?" He shakes his head and kisses your hand. "Romantic,"

"Come on, loosen up," letting out a laugh you relax a bit and have fun with Jake until something comes up on the earpiece.

Stark is leaving for the bathroom, waiting for approval, sir.

"Attack as soon as possible, don't fuck up," as the billionaire walks to the bathroom you see a disguised agent go in after him.

Stark contained

"Good, continue with the rest, don't make it obvious,"

Yes sir

"Darling, will you have the ladies delt with?" You give a nod and kiss your boyfriend softly. "I love you,"

"I love you too, dork," walking off to the bathroom you act a little drunk. Stumbling through the door you see Wanda come out of a stall. "Oh my god! I love your dress," you grin and trip over your heels.

"Oh, are you alright?" You give a sniffle and nod. "Hey, come on," she pulls you near the janitors stall and sets you down on the floor. "What's wrong?"

"Oh i-it's n-nothing," you fiddle with your purse and sigh. "My boyfriend just broke up with me! I thought he was going to propose, he bought me this dress and everything!"

"I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do?" You give a hesitant nod. "What is it?"

"Fall asleep," she quirks a brow just as you jab a needle in her neck. She slowly becomes limp and falls into a deep sleep, you push her into the janitors closet where you knew a secret door was. "Easy," pushing open the tile door you hand the witch over to Hydra agents.

"Wanda?" You hear the voice of Anna Watson call out, you quickly stumble out and point at the janitors closet.

"Definitely not a bathroom stall," the girl laughs and look around. "Who you looking for?"

"A friend, seen her?" You shake your head and walk into a bathroom stall, pretending to hurl Anna was quick to help pull your hair back. "Woah, you ok?"

"Y-yeah," pulling out another needle you jab it into the girl leaving her no time to scream for help. "Jesus Christ, I'm just that good!" Handing her over to the agent you get into character and sit down on the floor looking sad and lost.

"Guys?" The black widow walks into the bathroom looking concerned. "Oh, hi," you mumble a hello as she straightens out her dress. "You alright?" You nod your head and try and stand up, only to trip and support yourself on the assassin. "You don't seem alright," taking out the last needle you go to knock her out only for her to grab your hand. "What the hell?" You grin and knock her off her feet. She was quick to pull out a knife which you sigh and conjure up a flame, slowly heating up the blade in hand. "What- ow!" She drops the knife and stands up. "Y/n?" Taking off your mask you smile.

"Miss me, Miss Romanoff?" You charge after her and send a ball of flame to her face which she dodged and ran for the door, using your powers you heat up the door handle. "Oh, I don't think so," quickly you kick upwards making her stumble back, throwing a punch her way she fails to block it, getting thrown on the floor you jump on top of her and plunge the needle in her neck. "Nighty night," handing the last target to the agents you walk to the mirror and fix your veil back on before walking out the door. Squeezing through guests you see the remaining avengers. You knew all you had to do was get the trickster god away and you were set.

"I will be right back," the god leaves the group. Perfect. As you casually backed away from a crowd you not so accidentally walk into Loki.

"Oh, I'm awfully sorry,"

"No that was mistake on my end," you smile up at the raven haired man who seemed to be interested in you. "What name seems to have claimed such a beautiful woman?" You giggle as he takes your hand, kissing it gently.

"Liana," he smiles.

"Beautiful," you thank him as he asks you to join him for a drink. "What seems to be troubling you?" You quirk a brow.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Dreadfully," you chuckle and sip at your drink.

"Well, I just found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me," he frowns and apologised. "You don't need to say sorry, you didn't do it... I'm glad to say that it is officially over so I'm a free woman!" You happily say making him give a mischievous smile.

"Well, would this newly free woman like to take a walk outside? It may clear your head," you contemplate it before agreeing. Walking out the event you and the god walk down the path away from everyone.

"So what's you name?"

"Loki," you nod with a slight smile.

"That's a unique name, like that Norse god," he gives a chuckle before turning to you.

"That's because I am, darling," you laugh loudly and give him a look only to see him with a serious face.

"You're kidding right?" A green shimmer of magic and a flower appears in his hand. "Oh shit you're not!"

"Have you not been paying enough attention to the news for the last decade?" You roll your eyes and scoff.

"That's what happens when you're working 24/7, it would be great to get my mind off things," giving a look around you were far away from the guards. "This walk isn't really doing it for me," he gives a grin and takes your hand softly.

"Will this?" He leans closer before hesitating. "May I?" You nod and he places a kiss on your lips.

"Too easy," he quickly gets off you and straightens himself up. Finally composing yourself you grab the arm he held out and pulled him back down on top of you, kissing him deeply. Your hands tangle in his wet hair as he supports himself with one arm on the ground and the other cupping your face. After a moment you both pull back and smile at each other before continuing to kiss.

Opening your eyes wide you quickly send the highly dosed drug into the god who pulls back and reaches for the needle in confusion. "What did you-" as he pulls out the needle his eyes droop and he falls helplessly to the floor.

Everyone is contained

"Ok, I have the god, pick me up," a van pulls up and you help put the god in the van. Sitting down in the front you pull off the mask and look worriedly into your reflection.

"Are you alright, Miss?"

"Yes of course, let's get out of here," the van drives off quickly before anyone noticed.

~~~

HABSJDJSJDJ Anyways

HABSJDJSJDJ Anyways...

- 🚅hejsjdjdjdj ❤️