Chapter 44 - Nails and sushi

"Why did we buy all this stuff again?"

"Because we need to give the boys a makeover," Wanda reminds you.

"They'll never let us," you counter making Nat chuckle.

"When I tell them to, they will," Wanda and Nat let out evil laughs as you roll your eyes. Placing down everything in the living room, which included face masks and nail polish, candles and candies and tools for nails and eyebrows. Friday got everyone down into the living room.

"What's going on? What's this?" Using her magic Wanda forced everyone down in the couches. Luckily they were all in comfortable clothing.

"Makeover!" You girls announced, immediately Pietro zoomed off with Clint in his arms, Cap looked as nervous as Bucky, Thor, Vision and Loki looked confused and the rest accepted their fate.

"I'll get them," Wanda groans.

~~~

Soon everyone had a face mask on, except vision, it took a while but eventually everyone was relaxed. You even dare say Clint was enjoying himself. Nat brushed through Buckys hair as you did with Loki's and Wanda was with Thor. Music played in the background while everyone happily ate the candy that was set out.

"What's that?" Pietro points to the bottle of nail polish in the table.

"Pietro, have you never see nail polish before?" Pietro rolls his eyes.

"Duh! It's the colour that you put on your nails," he points to his nails.

"Yes and how do you think we put colours on our nails?"

"With sharpies obviously," you all smack your foreheads. "What?"

"No... just- we use nail polish from the bottle, not sharpies," Pietro looks dumbfounded as Wanda takes out silver polish. Immediately Pietros eyes light up.

"Shiny!"

"Yes, shiny," Wanda then took out sharp files and clippers making Pietro yelp.

"What are you going to do with that?! Kill us?!" Nat rolls her eyes.

"We're going to fix your nails," Wanda takes Pietros hand roughly and brings the file to his finger.

"No! Stop don't! It's gonna be painful!"

"Pietro calm down," Pietro whimpers as his twin files down his nails and reshapes them. He opens his eyes and looks down.

"Oh, it's not so bad," you roll your eyes and take black nail polish and Loki's hand, luckily his nails were neatly kept. Carefully you apply the first coat of polish making Loki's hand retract. "Calm down, it's just polish," he relaxes and lets you put more coats on each nail, leaving the ring finger free for a dark green polish later. Soon each avenger were drying their nails as wanda coated your nails with f/c polish.

"So what now?"

"We wait for everyone's nails to dry," Nat picks up tweezers and grins. "Eyebrows time,"

~~~

Soon everyone was done, nails were perfectly coated and face masks left their faces glowing and smooth. Eyebrows were plucked after lots of yells for mercy. When the boys were back in the living room they saw that you and the girls were changed and ready.

"Where are you guys going?" You look up from your phone and smile.

"We are going to the mall, so go get ready,"

"Get ready? We aren't going," Clint scoffs.

"Oh yes you are, all of you, it's either get ready or no food, cause we're eating out," the boys scowl and frown as they retreat to their room to change, coming out casually dressed.

"Now how do we get this nail polish off?" Bruce raises a question which you were waiting for all day.

"Oh, that stuffs staying on, let's go," the boys except Loki start to shout protest.

"I quite like the colour," Loki mumbles, admiring the nails.

"And this is why Loki is superior," States Nat making Loki smirk and more protest to come from the boys. "Ok let's go,"

~~~

Walking in the mall a few people stared at the guys freshly manicured nails. A few people asked for pictures which you had to force the guys to accept. When walking into the department store a few ladies complimented the guys nails, which you could tell made them happy. As you girls happily shopped and the boys tailed along eventually everyone got hungry which meant it was time to go to the restaurant.

"Why does it smell like raw fish?" Loki scrunches up his nose as you enter the restaurant.

"Because it's a sushi restaurant," (I'm so sorry if you don't like sushi)

"Sushi?" The manager comes to the front a leads you all to a secluded room fit for meetings, or in this case, the avengers.

"It's raw fish with rice and seaweed,"

"That sounds revolting," you roll your eyes and sit next to Loki.

"I do agree, this doesn't seem as wonderful as the Shawarma," Thor picks you the chopstick and looks at them with curiosity. "What do we do with these pieces of wood?"

"You use them to eat," Bruce holds up his chopsticks as Thor looks baffled. Thor carefully broke the chopsticks apart very unevenly and put them between his fingers. "Just try and pick up the paper like this," Bruce shows Thor how to do it but the moment he tries Thor's chopsticks break.

"Damn," Thor takes another set of chopstick from an empty seat and tries again. Loki struggles the break the chopsticks evenly so you help him out. As soon as everyone ordered it seemed like the food was on the table in seconds.

"How do you do this?" Loki looks around for help as you happily eat. He goes to try and pick up his salmon but it slips from his grasp. He tries over and over again before groaning.

"Let me help," you pick up the salmon and bring it up to his lips, hesitantly he eats it, his eyes widening at the taste. "Like it?" He gives a happy nod. Taking a rubber band and the tissue the chopstick was packaged in you make a little trainer for Loki. "Now try it," he goes for the fish and successfully grabs hold of it and eats it.

"Y/n, can you make one of those for Thor? He's just stabbing the fish," Bruce looks at his friend who was using a single chopstick to eat.

"He seems to be happy doing his thing," the night continued on until dessert, in total it would have cost you a fortune but it seemed like nothing to Tony so you didn't complain.

~~~

Look at this point this book is just- I don't even know what this book has become

- 🧃 ❤️