Chapter 24 - Are we interrupting?

Things get steamy in this chapter... but nothing major ;)

As you both gasped for air in the dark cave Loki summoned light to help. The walls were dark and there was an opening to the waterfall getting plenty of air for you both. "This is so cool!" You yell into the darkness, the sound echoing back. Loki sets up patches of warm light across the cave.

"Good find," you take a bow and look around the cave more. "Uhm... Y/n... you have- there's something on your back," standing still you turn slowly to Loki who was gesturing to your back.

"Get it off me!" He stumbles over and quickly flicks off the giant bug off your back. "Ewwwww that's gross," you fast walk away from the bug only to trip over a rock and land on Loki. "Shit!" As you both hit the ground he lets out a groan. "Oh my god I'm so sorry," you lean forward and check his head for any bumps. He starts to laugh making you confused.

"As much as that hurt, I expected our first time in this position to be under different circumstances," you look down to see you straddling his waist. Blushing deep red you lean back and apologise. "No, I quite like it," getting even more flustered Loki grabs your waist and pushes you back so he was on top. "This is much better,"

"I uhm-" finding it hard to form words he slowly leans in. Feeling frozen he leans into your ear.

"Too easy," he quickly gets off you and straightens himself up. Finally composing yourself you grab the arm he held out and pulled him back down on top of you, kissing him deeply. Your hands tangle in his wet hair as he supports himself with one arm on the ground and the other cupping your face. After a moment you both pull back and smile at each other before continuing to kiss. Pulling him closer he trails kisses down to your neck hitting the sweet spot, you let out a moan. Giving a small smile he continues to suck at the spot, pulling your waist closer to his body.

"Fuck," you groan as he trails back up to your lips. Pushing him back you straddle his sides and start to kiss him with more lust. Your hands trail downs his chest and to the lining of-

"Are we interrupting?" Letting out a loud scream you look up to see Nat and Bruce smirking.

"Mother fuckers!" Loki looks up with a blush, quickly straightening out his hair.

"We could leave..."

"That would be good, thanks," Loki agreed as Nat rolls her eyes.

"We're joking, everyone is worried, let's go," groaning you stand up with Loki as the assassin and scientist lead a way out through the waterfall. Everyone looked back and sighed.

"Thank god! We were so worried!" John lets out a thankful laugh. "What were you-" everyone's eyes land on the hickey on your neck and flustered faces. Everyone either looked surprised, or smirked.

"Oh shut up," you grumble and dive into the water.

"So..." Wanda starts.

"Wanda, if you say a word I will make you see things worse than before,"

"Worse?" She gulps as you nod. "Ok I'm sorry!" She swims quickly away to Pietro.

"Mind sharing those thoughts?" Loki whispered huskily into your ear.

"Maybe next time, reindeers," you push away his lips with your finger and walk out the water towards the food. Rummaging in your bag for your candy you feel it to be empty. Looking up with a dangerous glare you spot Tony wiping away chocolate stains from his mouth. "ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!" He lets out a girly scream and runs away as you storm after him with butter knife.

~~~

Everyone was happily eating their food, except Tony, Tony was cowering behind Thor as you kept a glare on him at all times. "I said I was sorry!" He squeaks making you fume more.