Chapter 33 - Goodbye

You bite down on your lip hard, you were surprised it didn't bleed. Holding back angry tears you look into the gods fuming green eyes. Clenching and unclenching your fists you steady your breathing. Looking up at the blinding lights you force back tears and click your tongue.

"Am I wrong?" He growls as you refuse to look at him. "Dammit! Tell me, AM I WRONG?!" You look down and shake your head.

"I'm not talking to you about this." You turn to your machine and start to type in codes as Loki lets out a scoff.

"Look at me," his breathing was heavy as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" You spin around and lock your jaw.

"What?! What do you want me to say? That I have no right to choose to go home to my family, my friends that I've known for years?! If that is being selfish then... IM FUCKING SELFISH OK?!" You pull down the lever as the portal buzzed to life, you quickly walk in, not bothering to check if it was safe. Loki quickly walks after you with a scowl.

As you landed in the tower living room everyone rushes out to see you guys on the floor. "Thank god!" Wanda quickly rushes over and hugs you.

"Hey, hi," Thor was quick to help his brother up but Loki was not so keen on letting him help. "We were only gone three days," you chuckle into Wandas hair.

"Three days felt like eternity!" She holds you at arms length, her eyes trail down the almost invisible tear stains. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing," using your sleeve you wipe away traces and stand up to look at the boys. "Well, good to know that everything in London is going well," you turn to Jim and grin. "Your tiger has missed you dearly... and now makes the best banana bread,"

"He is using my recipes you know?" Jim pouts. You chuckle and turn to Holmes and Watson.

"Rosie is perfectly fine and you..." you turn to the youngest Holmes. "I found your secret stash and you will never find any of it again," Sherlocks face falls.

"Everything?"

"Yes, needles, stash, and cigarettes all gone, you've been doing so well you better keep it up," you warn.

"I hate you,"

"You love me," turning back to the group they all look from you to Loki and back to you. "Well.. right, I'm going to pack up my things... and then we will be on our way I guess..." quickly leaving to your room, the other three follow quickly to pack up their things.

"Brother... what happened?"

"Nothing happened..." Thor's hand places itself on Loki's back as everyone looks for answers.

"Brother please-"

"I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER!" He shouts, startling the god of thunder. "And for all of you, leave me alone or so help me Allfather I will rip you all limb from limb!" With that Loki was gone leaving everyone shocked.

~~~

As you took out the disc from your pocket you feel a small flat rectangle too. Taking it out you see the small Polaroid that was taken, closing your eyes you hear the faint shouts from earlier. You quickly wipe away a tear and toss it in the bin.

"Hey there," you turn back to see Wanda by the now open door.

"Hey, Wanda," she sits by your side as you continue to fold necessary clothes and place them in your shield duffel bag.

"I can sense your sadness from my room you know?" You let out a sad chuckle.

"That bad?" She gives a nod. "Be my guest... I know you want to see," hesitantly she brings her hand to your head. You feel the emotions flooding back and flashes of imagery all from today go through your head. A small tear escapes your eyes as you look back at Wanda who had a shocked look. "Yeah well... you don't even have to choose a side, I'll be on my way and everything will just merge into the rest of the timeline. It will blow over,"

"Y/n... these feelings..." knowing what she was going to say you look away.

"No... its just a small crush," you quickly zip up the bag.

"Y/n... what you're feeling,"

"Don't you dare say it," tears prick at the edge. As she goes to speak you purse your lips. "Please don't..."

"It's love," you shake your head in denial as Wanda takes you into a hug. "It is... it's love and I know you know it too," slowly you sob onto Wandas shoulder, a slight shake to every movement.

"I don't want this... I shouldn't have come here... at all," you whisper. "I should have stayed in London and never let any of this come true..." she pulls back and wipes the tears from your red cheeks.

"I know... I know..." she gives you a soft smile which you mimicked.

"Hey, Y/n! You ready?" You hear John shout from down the hall.

"One sec!" Wanda quickly wipes tears away and straightened out your hair.

"You are strong, this will all find a way," you give a quick nod as you both help each other up. Looking around your room one last time you notice the pin board filled with photos from every memory you made here. From stupid pranks Clint pulled to Wanda beating Pietros ass all the way to the entire trip on Asgard. "Want to keep any of them?"

"They're all on my phone, you guys keep them, as for the rest of those clothes? Just donate them," giving one last glance you walk out with Wanda.

"There they are! Come on let's go home, my Westwood needs a dry cleaning," Moriarty says excitedly. Holding out the disc you look at the avengers and Co.

"I'm going to miss you guys,"

"The same back," Cap says with a smile.

"Ok boys, grab the disc, we are going back to London!" Pressing the red button in the middle nothing happens.

"Is... something meant to happen?" Sherlock asks, confused.

"Hold on," you press the button again and soon you popped out of New York and into London.

~~~

The end...

JUST KIDDING! Don't worry this isn't over my little love bugs... hope this made you cry, I crave your tears! Jk love you byeeeee

(Also three chapters in one day??? May I post another one later tonight???? Maybe, maybe not...)

- Demon Anna ❤️