Chapter 15 - Magic at night

"Hello?" You had just step foot in the garden which was thankfully easy to find. The bright stars shon down at the colourful flowers making them open up. "Woah..." you kneel down and sniff the bright pink and blue flower, which resembled a lily. It smelled of cinnamon with small hints of orange. A dim shadow covers the light on the flower making you smile. "They're beautiful,"

"They really are, they're my mother's favourite flower," you let go of the blooming flower and face Loki with a smile.

"So, what's up? Why did you call for this super secret meeting?" He lets out a chuckle and nods for you to follow him. You silently walk through the garden, him naming any plant that caught your attention. You both reached a secluded part of the garden under a vine arbor tunnel. "If you're gonna murder me, I do think nows the right time," he grins before shaking his head.

"No, I'll do that another time," you let out a quiet laugh. "No, you said you've always wanted to be a (favourite animal) at dinner,"

"Yeah... and?" He grins as his hand glows green. "Wait... you can do that?!" He gives a nod. "What are you waiting for?!" A sudden spark of green hits you, a tingly feeling in your chest, you slowly shrunk to the size of a (favourite animal). You let out a cute sound, looking up at the trickster god who smiles softly at you. Letting out a happy noise you stand on your hind legs and claw at the air. Quickly taking off into a bush Loki ran after you with worry.

"Y/n?" He creeps behind the bush cautiously, looking out for any movement. He suddenly fell to the ground as you leaped on him, you grin down at the god who was laughing. "Ok, that was good," you start to prod your paws on his chest, jumping up and down causing him to wheeze. He goes to grab you but you speed off down the path and behind the first wall of the maze. Loki follows closely behind, catching sight of your tail turning a corner slowly walking over he sees you stop and face the centre of the maze. "What?" You lift your paw up as Loki jogs over in time to see quite a sight. Dr Banner and Lady Natasha were having quite a cute moment, gazing at each others faces. "Well, this is a turn of events," Loki grins from ear to ear as the couples heads shoot up to face the god and (favourite animal).

"Loki! Uh what are you doing here... why is there a (favourite animal)?" A sound close to a laugh left you as Nat blushed crimson.

"I was just strolling with my pet (favourite animal)," you give a low growl at the god for calling you a pet making him hold his hands up in surrender.

"Wait... is that... Y/n?" Nats eyes grow with mischief as Banner adjusts his glasses. You lower your stance and run over, knocking Nat over. "It is! Loki, what did you do to her?"

"Changed her into her favourite animal, obviously," Nat scratches a spot behind your ear making your leg pound on the ground.

"When will she change back?"

"The spell wears off when the sun rises," Nat nods and starts to get you to high five her with your paw. "Well, I would think you ought to be left alone again, come on, Y/n," looking at Loki you nudge Nat closer to Bruce before following the god out the maze.

~~~

"So, you will turn back at day break, I hope you have a nice night, Lady Y/n," Loki walks away down the corridor as you make your way to your room. Thankfully your door was slightly open as you had left it, but as your luck would have it two Einherjars caught sight of you.

"Hey! You can't be here!" They start to run at you, knowing you wouldn't be safe in your room you dash down the hall as quick as you could, using your memory to find the hall to the royal chambers. Seeing a familiar red carpet you nudge open the main door and look around for Loki. "Get it before It disturbs the family!" Seeing two doors, both dark oak you took a chance and went for the left one. Pounding at the door for it to open, you put enough force that it slowly pushes open. Putting the same force back you close the door. Looking around you see a living room and an opening to the bedroom.

"Hello?" You hear Loki's voice said bedroom. Making a wailing noise Loki slowly walks in with a dagger in hand. "Y/n?" You point your paw at the door as you hear the guards mumble a few curses. "Did they try and hurt you?" You make an indifferent noise which causes him to chuckle. You happily prod along the marble floor and into Loki's bedroom. "Well, I thought the first time you'd be in bedroom would be for another reason," you make a low growl making him back off. "Sorry, I'm only joking," lifting your eyes up and down the large room you weren't surprised to see everything either green, black or gold.

Turning to the open balcony you make your way to the railing and stick your head in between the gaps. "I think I have the best view in the palace," you give a sound of agreement as your eyes stared out onto the village with the galaxy in the background. Your eyes start to droop, making you yawn. "Tired?" You drop your head and lay on the floor, eyes kept on the view. "You can stay here tonight if you'd like," nodding, you go back to the view. "Come on," Loki gestured for you to come over, you tilt your head as he pats the bed. "What? You think you're gonna sleep out there all night? Come on, I don't bite," hesitantly you walk over and jump on the bed. Poking at the soft silk sheets you find a spot at the other side of the bed. "Goodnight," Loki mumbles, but by that point you were fast asleep.

~~~

Awwwwwwwwwwwww 🥺🥺🥺

Awwwwwwwwwwwww 🥺🥺🥺

- a very soft Anna ❤️