Chapter 27 - Lemon tarts

WARNING! I- I don't know where the following steamy scenes came from but here they are??? I'm so sorry if I scarred you... it's not full on smut cuz that gross it's just light lemon 🍋

As you dried your hair in a towel, you walked out of the bathroom in your bra and underwear, waiting for Nat and Wanda to come over to test beauty products they bought on the camping trip. The voile part of the curtains closed to stop any people peaking, you hummed to the music you put on as you put on some shorts you brought from the tower. Suddenly a knock was heard.

"Come in!" You continued to face the closet hoping Nat and Wanda would get everything set up. Exiting the closet not bothering to put on a shirt you check to see if the girls had put everything down. "Hertha and Alvilda gave me some candles, they smell like chocolate!" You say referring to the the lit up candles around the room. "Uhm... guys?" You peak out of the closet and look around to see why the girls were so quiet. "Guys?!-" a hand cups over your mouth.

"Shut up or they'll know I'm here," you roll your eyes and look behind you.

"Loki, what did you do this time?" He goes to explain himself but sets eyes on what you were wearing, or the lack of...

"Uhm..." he fiddled with his collar and looks away.

"What?" You look down and roll your eyes. "I'm in a sports bra and shorts, grow up," you go over to your phone to figure out the time.

"Well uh... right, I may have caused a little chaos down the hall..." on queue you hear Tony yell for Loki to come out and stop being a coward.

"What did you do?" You turn back around to Loki who looked slightly amused at Tony's reaction.

"I may have turned his goatee green..." you let out a loud laugh.

"Y/n?! Is Loki there?!" You quickly push Loki into the bathroom and close the door.

"What?! Why would Loki be in my room?!"

"Other than doing the fondue with you! He would be hiding!" Cap answers for Tony. Walking over to the door you open it.

"Cap... no one says fondue," he turns a dark red when he sees your lack of a shirt. "Grow up, virgin," you grin at Tony. "Nice goatee... or greentee..." you shut the door and sigh. Loki peaks out from behind the bathroom. "They're gone, what did you do to Cap?" you take out some treats Alvilda had sent from the kitchen and sit on your bed.

"I turned one of his armours pink..."

"Fair,"

"Are these lemon tarts?" Loki's interest peaks up when he sees the tray.

"Yes, you can have only one," he takes a tart and grins at the sweet taste. "Oi, you're getting crumbs everywhere!" Loki rolls his eyes.

"Like you aren't,"

"Touché..." you say, as the music continues to shuffle. Dangerous woman comes on making you roll your eyes. "Ok you can get out now, I'm waiting for Nat and Wanda," you go to open the door.

"No thanks,"

"Excuse me?" He smirks and takes another tart. "Hey!"

"I said no, I'll stay here," you grumble and grab his wrist only for him to lift it up above your head. He bites on the tart slowly making you gulp. "Uncomfortable?"

"Annoyed," you take your hand away and place the tray of goodies away for safe keeping. "But seriously, get out,"

"Like I said... No," he wipes away the crumbs from his mouth with his thumb, keeping his eyes on you.

"Loki, I swear to gods I will-"

"You'll what? Hurt me? I'd like to see you try, darling," you blush crimson at the nickname, not bothering to turn and face him. He comes closer to you and makes you turn around, back against the desk.

"Loki... you're playing a dangerous game here," you warn.

"What's life without danger?" He growls in your ear.

"Fuck it," you push your lips onto his, grabbing his collar tight. A slight taste of lemon coats your lips, the smell of chocolate in the air. His hand snakes around your waist and in your hair, he pulls slightly making you let out a quiet moan. Pushing him backwards onto the bed you feel him bring you closer, hips against each other, songs kept playing in the background. Tracing your hand down his cotton shirt you remove the leather overcoat.

"Eager?" He teases making you roll your eyes. Trailing down his neck you start to suck on his skin making him hold back a groan, you smirk when you hit the right spot. He flips you over and places a leg between your legs and your arms over your head. He starts to feel the lining of your shorts before kissing the lining of your jaw. Biting back any noise you feel Loki's smile against your skin.

"Oh god, why do we do this to ourselves?" Your eyes snap open and you see Nat shielding Wandas eyes. "Shame we have to ruin it, Loki, get out," the god blushes and takes his leather with him before exiting the room.

"It wasn't what it looked like..."

"What it looked like was he was sucking the blood from your neck," Nat places down the self care items and grins.

"I feel dirty for being in the same room as you," Wanda shudders.

"Fuck off,"

~~~

"How was your day, Y/n?" Frigga asks at dinner. Your knife slips from your hand. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yes! Yes, my day was good, how was yours?" Wanda gives a small laugh from behind her drink.

"It was good, what did you do in the morning?"

"Yeah, Y/n, what did you do?" Tony asks with a grin. "Or who did you do..." Tony adds quietly making you glare at him.

"Me and the girls had a self care day, the products were amazing!" You say casually.

"Bet that wasn't the only thing that was amazing" Peter adds just as quietly as Tony.

"Oh that's wonderful, anything else?"

"I did a bit of sparring with Sif and the warriors three in the afternoon," she gives a nod. As dinner ended you bid the Allfather goodnight as Frigga walked beside you to the library with the others.

"From sparring today, is that where you got that bruise from?" You halt and quirk a brow at Frigga who points to your jaw. Slapping your hand on it everyone walks away with a snicker.

"Right, yes! Don't worry I'll take care of that..." as Loki walks by he gives a smirk and wink.

~~~

Ok I have no idea where that came from but here it is

Ok I have no idea where that came from but here it is... I also hope you appreciate the thought I gave into the joke... lemon tart? lemon scene?... no? Ok then that's fair...

- A very confused and concerned Anna ❤️???