Chapter 28 - Not even Loki

Last day on Asgard and to say you were sad was an understatement. Everyone had packed up their things by the time the afternoon rolled around. You were saying goodbye to Hertha and Alvilda in your room as everyone got ready.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much," you hug them both tight, them doing the same.

"I will miss you dearly," Hertha mumbles.

"And I," Alvilda adds. You pull back from the group hug and rummage in your bag, pulling out two sacks filled with money, you hand them over. "What's this?"

"For being amazing," they open the pouches and gasp.

"We couldn't,"

"We shouldn't,"

"You will," you finish with a smile. "Spend this on whatever you want, ok? Get that book you wanted, Alvilda, and get that dress that you admired, Hertha," the girls look up gratefully with tears in their eyes. "Don't cry or I'll cry," you sniffle as the girls hug you once more.

"Thank you so much, Y/n,"

"Yes, thank you," Hertha says finally. You all let go and walk to the door. Opening it for them you tighten the strap of your bag and wave them goodbye.

"I would die for them," you mutter softly.

"You would die for that Bilgesnipe, Y/n," Bruce said with an eye roll.

"It's name is pancakes... I say 'it' because I don't know if it's a girl or boy... and I was definitely not gonna check,"

~~~

"Are you sure you do not wish to stay?" Frigga asked her son softly.

"I am sure," Loki holds his mothers hand in his. "I think it has, and will do more good for me,"

"If you think so," Loki nods and gazes over to you making silly faces at Vision. "She is a wonderful choice," The Queen comments.

"Choice?" He questions.

"To court, much better than Saga," Loki blushes deeply and denies any interest in you. "Loki, I am your mother, I know when my son has fallen for a woman," Loki sighs and nods, Frigga rests a hand on her sons cheek. "Do not be afraid, and definitely do not hurt her," she warns, teasingly.

"Yes, mother," Loki gives his mother a kiss on the cheek before joining the group. As the Sif and the warriors three said their final goodbyes everyone continued down the rainbow bridge towards Heimdall. Once reaching the observatory Heimdall greeted you all and waited for everyone to be ready.

"Hold on!" Loki hesitantly holds your hand making you blush and smile up at him. Pulling you closer everyone gets transported back to the tower helipad.

"Dammit!" Tony shouts as he sees the two scorch marks on the helipad. "Stupid bifrost, stupid Asgard, stupid stupid..." Tony storms off, leaving Peter to carry his bag.

"Tony come back here and carry your own bag!" You shout after the grumpy billionaire, he scowls and walks back and snatched the bag off Peter. "What do you say?"

"Thank you," He grumbles.

"Thank you...?"

"Thank you, Peter," he storms off quicker this time as everyone chuckles and follows after him.

~~~

The moment your phone got service your phone got spammed with texts from Anna and Molly. Mainly things about how it was going and stuff. Sitting on your bed you press the call button on Anna's icon and wait for her to pick up.

Y/n?! Is that you? Molly! It's Y/n!

Really?! Yay!

"Hey guys! How are you?"

We are great! Now tell us the details!

"D-details?" You shift nervously.

Yeah, like what was Asgard like? Did something happen?

"N-" your answer was interrupted when Nat walks into the room with Wanda.

"Y/n and Loki fucked," they said casually.

WHAT?!

You hear the shout of confusion from both girls through the phone. "I did not!" You glare at the girls. "I may have kissed him..."

WHAT?!

YOU DID?!

"Kissed? More like straight up ate each others faces off," Wanda bounced on your bed as Nat leaned against the wall.

"Ok that's an exaggeration,"

"No it's not, look at the bruises,"

Y/N L/N TURN ON THE CAMERA!

Hesitantly doing so, you see Molly and Anna cramming their faces to see the phone. "It's not bad..."

Not that bad? Y/n... it looks like you got hit with a paintball gun!

Rolling your eyes you place the phone down on your bed and start to unpack your things.

Screw it, never come back here, stay there if you're getting that treatment!

"What?" You turn to the phone.

What? You're seriously still thinking about coming back?

"Well of course! I have to get back," you walk to the phone and look down at Anna's face. "You seriously think I'll leave that world for some guy? What about my mum and dad?"

Y/n, you have talked to your parents since you left home, they don't matter.

You let out a groan as Wanda and Nat exchange looks. "Anna, I'm not leaving you guys,"

We are fine! Look, Molly and I are having a great time!

The camera pans to the two of them in pajamas. "Anna, if I stay here longer... I'm scared that whatever link is keeping us connected will be lost forever, I'm getting back to London, no one can change my mind... not even Loki,"

~~~

"... Not even Loki," Loki looks down at the slightly ajar door. You weren't going to stay... not even for him. Letting out a sigh he walks towards his room and shuts the door.

~~~

I- all I can say is

I- all I can say is... (о'∀'о)

- a very (о'∀'о) Anna ❤️