-Sypnosis-

Dear Readers,

Before you read this ff, please read the 1st Book 'Forgive me, My Brothers'!

Thank you so much for showing interest and taking the time to read my work! This is my 2nd book - a sequel to my first book, 'Forgive me, My Brothers'! I hope you enjoy it!

Here are some notes just to enhance your understanding:

☆ Y/N - Female, 21 years old

☆ Jin - Male, 27 years old, Calls Y/N - My Beauty

☆ Yoongi - Male, 27 years old, Calls Y/N - My Angel

☆ Hoseok - Male, 26 years old, Calls Y/N - My Sunshine

☆ Namjoon - Male, 25 years old, Calls Y/N - My Little Lamb

☆Jimin - Male, 24 years old, Calls Y/N - My Lady

☆ Taehyung - Male, 24 years old, Calls Y/N - My Flower

☆Jungkook - Male, 22 years old, Calls Y/N - My Princess

(According to the international age, NOT Korean age!)

- BTS is in love with Y/N and all are living together in secret. No one knows their real relationship except for Jennie~

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Summary of 'Forgive me, My Brothers' :

From the previous book, BTS's mother, a mermaid - Marina, adopted Y/N for the sake of having a daughter which the father didn't agree to. After knowing Marina had magic, he 'killed' her and stole a majority of her magical abilities. Marina used her remaining magic to escape back into the ocean.

BTS blamed Y/N for their mother's death as they believed something happened during Y/N's birth until their father confessed the truth. Y/N 'suicided' but was saved by Marina, who was soon revealed to be her adoptive mother, resulting in the outcome of BTS not being her blood-related brothers.

Through BTS's father's manipulation, Y/N and BTS's lives were in danger until Marina was able to get rid of their father and save Y/N's life by sacrificing her life. Y/N and BTS were able to return to their normal life until Y/N was bombarded with confessions from the 7 idols. 

Amongst the dilemma, she was given another opportunity to become an idol. After struggling with her feelings, she chose to reject all 7 idols as it was too difficult to choose. Wanting to progress at a steady pace, she will focus on her career journey to becoming a successful idol.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Sneak Peek to 'Kill me, My Oppas' :

A year later...

Y/N had been doing decently well in her idol career. Her connection with BTS was as strong as ever. She was best friends with Blackpink, however...her relationship with Hwanwoong is struggling.

One night, after work, Y/N experienced a sudden situation that will change her life. Darkness may swallow her up as she is forced to do the unthinkable in benefitting a devil which will ruin her relationships between her close ones.

...

"I-i was thinking of... finding my parents..."

...

"You're engaged?!"

...

"Miss Y/N, please listen to me. There's been a terrible aura for these past few weeks, especially around this area..."

...

I'm not scared because I know...if Marina is a mermaid and is the mother of BTS, then all 7 idols are...

...

??? POV

"I found the girl."

...

"I'm not marrying a human!!"

Listening to his remark, I furrowed my brows, "Who said she was ever human?!"

...

"Listen, Y/N. You ARE mine. I'm not letting you escape. I finally found you. Do you feel your blood bubbling? You were sacrificed to be mine!"

...

"Soon, the ocean and land will be mine and I will become invincible..."

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Author's note:

I'll attempt in updating every week, probably Saturday or Sunday, however, please understand that I am a busy person so I can't promise this!

*Warning* contains swearing, violence, depictions of depression/anxiety/suicidal thoughts, blood and mature scenes. If any of this disturbs you, please do NOT continue. This will be the only warning provided!

Feel free to vote and comment! I really am grateful for it! Like always, send me any ideas or other interesting plots for new stories! Borahae~

~Enjoy~

♥ ♥ ♥