Chapter 25 - A Mirror's Illusion

Lesson 6. Sirens can cause illusions

"Because, Y/N...you are that child~ The child of a royal siren's blood, destined to be 'Queen of the Sirens'~ and I hate to admit it but I'm the siren who had recklessly ruined history by falling in love with a human being..." for a moment, I saw her eyes flash in sadness before eternal hatred replaced the liveliness of her red eyes.

"Y-you're saying...you met my parents??" I asked in bewilderment.

"Yes. I've been watching over for you until the day you were born~" she replied in glee.

"Wait...wait...this is all wrong! I'm human! I'm not some child who has siren's blood!" I yelled in denial.

She grinned, "I don't agree. Apparently, you possess magic~Remember your pendent?"

At the mention of my necklace, I gasped, "That magic was difficult to break Y/N~ It reduced my chances of fully controlling you...but you helped me by putting on that ruby necklace."

I glared, "You put this on...you b*tch! Where's my pendent?!"

She smirked, "Sorry~I accidentally crushed it."

My eyes widened, "You what?!"

She laughed, "Not to worry Y/N~ You don't need that anymore~but...it seems like you put that magic on your Oppas too~ I was pretty unhappy last night~"

Immersed in all the new information, I completely forgot about BTS. Remembering the moment before I had lost consciousness, I saw the woman shapeshift into my body, "You...you used my body! What did you do to them?!"

She shrugged, "I only had time to play with 2 of them but the shell necklaces you gave them are the same as yours. That golden magic strongly repelled myself off of them...I'm pretty bummed, Y/N~ Why would you do that?"

"To protect them from people like you!" she laughed, "You're so brave Y/N~ No wonder the blood responded so well to you! You'll easily wipe the entire human and mer-population for me~! My son would be so glad to meet you!"

My brows furrowed, "So you're just using me to help satisfy your revenge!? Is this really what the Sirens would have wanted?!"

At my words, Azalea frowned, "What do you know? You've never known how much it hurts to be disliked by people who you loved...you have never experienced what it feels like to be in pain..."

When I listened, I gradually remembered the years where BTS would hate on me every day, where they would hit me or call me names, where they would want me to disappear. I also reminisced the time 'father' wanted to be happy with me until his true intentions were revealed, "No...you're wrong...I felt it before...the agony, the despair, the emptiness but...it's not right to destroy everything just because your lover was human or the one to destroy your home was the Mer-people. When you love something, you'll experience the consequences and learn from the-"

"Haha!" Azalea's dark long hair covered her face as I spoke until she began to laugh hysterically, "Omg! You're so funny, Y/N! Hahaha! My stomach hurts!" she cackled at me as if I was some stupid kid. I jolted as she appeared right in front of my face, "What the!?"

Her hand cupped against one of my cheeks, "There's no such thing as love, child. Love blinds one's thoughts and ultimately destroys their entire existence on Earth. It's a beautiful feeling with deadly consequences." her grip on my jaw tightened, "Did you really think your Oppas loved you?"

'...What?', Her question confused me as I stared into her eyes silently.

"Here...let me show you...what really happened last night~" She raised a finger and the mirror in front of me shifted to the interior of the black van.

Third person POV

Y/N was sitting in the passenger's seat right after her concert, happily chatting with the boys in the back. Jin focused on the road as he drove.

Y/N stared out the window, tired but euphoric until she felt a hand on her thigh - Jin's hand. She mouthed to him, 'What. Are. You. Doing.' attempting to get his hand off her bare thighs. Her winter dress did little to cover her skin as she pushed his hand off but he remained firm, gently stroking the soft skin.

"Y/N? Are you okay? You went quiet all of a sudden?" Jungkook asked in the back. She stuttered, "Y-yeah, I'm fine..."

Satisfied for the time being, Jin removed his hand, leaving Y/N in a very confused state of mind.

...

Arriving at home, everyone headed for their bedrooms, saying 'goodnight' to each other. Y/N stayed on the couch, devouring her newly bought chocolate as she scrolled through her phone. She was so relaxed that she didn't realise Jin was walking towards her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, where she flinched in response.

"What are you doing Y/N~?" he whispered, through her ear.

"E-eating chocolate." Excited, he immediately sat beside her, "Can I try some?"

She tilted her head, "But I thought you didn't like chocolate?"

He shrugged, "It doesn't hurt to try some~" he placed a ball into his mouth and squealed, "Oooh~ this is good! Try it Y/N!"

Giggling, she reached for the same chocolate Jin had tasted but stopped when Jin grabbed her wrist, "Jin?"

"It'll be better if you tried the chocolate this way~" He immediately pulled her in and forcefully positioned his lips on hers, "Mmm?!"

The cocoa kiss was rough and Y/N panicked as she tried to push Jin off but he didn't budge. Instead, he pushed her down onto the couch, not releasing her lips at all. Her strength evaporated, her mind went blank as Jin devoured her, using his tongue to close off any airway through her mouth. Giving the opportunity for a break, Jin gradually released, watching Y/N gasping for air beneath him, "W-wait...a min-...minute, Jin!"

Wearing a cosy winter dress, Y/N's legs were more exposed than ever where Jin began to rub along her inner thighs, "J-Jin!" he immediately clasped a hand over her mouth, "Don't be too loud, beauty~ They'll hear you~" Y/N began to tear up but Jin didn't seem to care.

His hands ran further up her thigh as his lips replaced his hand. Y/N's hands reached for his neck and she began to choke him. Suddenly, a blinding light from his pendant repelled Y/N's hands off of him and it knocked him out as he collapsed onto her body.

Y/N POV

I stared horrifically at the mirror, "You see? Jin forced himself on you~ I was going to bite him but that light forced myself off of him." I went speechless as she smirked, "You should feel lucky that was me, Y/N because if that was you...I wouldn't know what would happen~"

"No...You witch! Jin would never do such a thing! These are fake! Don't you think showing me these scenarios will-" I gasped as she shushed me with her finger.

"Really? Do you want more proof? I can show you what Yoongi did last night too~" Again the mirror changed reflections as it displayed my bedroom.

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻