Chapter 22 - Chocolates and Lingerie

Lesson 4. Sirens mainly focus on the need for love...sexually

"Jin-hyung! Are we there yet?" Yoongi complained as he tried to sleep among the noise of conversations. I heard Yoongi's question but the hand on my thigh clouded my every thought and I went speechless.

"Hyung?!" he called out again. I slowly opened my mouth, "E-eh...n-nearly..."

"Hyung? Are you okay?" I heard Jungkook shift in his seat and Y/N gradually pulled back her arm as Jungkook poked his head between the empty space of the two front seats, "Hello~hyung Did you hear me?"

"I'm fine! Sit back down!" I unconsciously commanded in a flustered manner. Jungkook raised a 'jungshooked' eyebrow before slowly retreating to his seat. I glanced to my side and saw Y/N peacefully staring out the window, 'W-why did she do that?'

...

"Aaah~ I'm going to bed!" Yoongi said. "Welcome home, my angel~" he ruffled her hair before heading to his room. One by one, everyone left after saying 'goodnight' to Y/N.

"I'm going too, beautiful~" I said, blowing her a kiss before turning my back to her. Suddenly, I felt her arms wrap around me from behind, forcing me to stop. My heart skipped a beat from the abrupt motion, "Y-y/n?"

"I'm hungry, Oppa~" her bodily warmth enveloped my entire back, "Could you eat with me?"

"S-sure..." I replied, "What do you want to eat?"

As she pondered, I waited, "I actually bought some really, really amazing chocolates!" I was relieved to see her normal state as she cheerfully went through her bag, "Here it is!"

I chuckled, "I'll watch you eat Y/N~ You know I'm not a fan of chocolate by itself~"

She widely grinned as we sat together on the couch, "I know but you should try some! It's really good! I could use it to make chocolate ice cream!"

Taking a milk chocolate ball coated in chocolate flakes, she dunked it into her mouth and squealed in happiness, "Delicious!" I smiled at her reaction. She gazed at me in delight, "Here, try some Oppa~"

I shook my head, not realising Y/N leaning forward, "No, I'm fi- mm!" The sweet taste of cocoa circled my tongue. But more unexpectedly...

Y/N placed her lips on mine, transferring the delicate flavours with her tongue. Surprised, I gently pushed her off, "Y-Y/N?! What are you doing?" I whispered to not disturb the quietness upstairs.

She tilted her head innocently, frowning, "Was it not good?"

"N-no, t-that's not... what I meant..." I responded in confusion, "T-this isn't like you."

She giggled, "Oh? What's not like me?" she inched closer again, placing another chocolate ball in her mouth. I averted my gaze from her intense eyes, "Y-you're a bit...different..."

She smirked while placing a hand on my chest, "Good different or Bad different?"

Speechless, I nervously stared at the dark TV screen, but her delicate hand pulled on my sweating neck and her lips fell on mine again...this time, more aggressively. My eyes widened, 'W-where the hell did she learn to kiss like this?'

Again, I gently pushed her off, "Seriously stop, Y/N! You're scaring me! Did something happ-"

"I love you, Jin."

Gazing into her soft eyes, her words - the words I have been longing to hear - circled my mind. Slowly, she closed the distance between us and kissed me again, "Only you."

...

Yoongi POV

*click*

I faintly heard my bedroom door close but shrugged the sound off as my body was already floating in dreamland. The mattress suddenly shifted and I grunted in annoyance, "I'm sleeping...Don't bother me..."

Someone's breath brushed against my face and soon, something landed on my lips. 'Huh?' I slightly opened my eyes but I could see nothing, the room was pitch black, 'W-who?'

"Don't be so cruel, Oppa~" her sweet voice softly echoed in the darkness and my senses spontaneously awakened as I abruptly sat up, "Y-Y/N?!"

I felt her finger on my lip, "Shh...you'll wake the others~"

I extended my arm to turn on the desk light. The fluorescent glow highlighted the room in a dim picture but my attention remained on the girl straddling me. I could feel my face burn as I glanced at her figure, "Y-Y/N! What are you doing? And what are you wearing?!" Wrapping my blanket around her, I could sense a smirk on her face.

"Do you like it?" she asked, wrapping her arm around my neck. I turned my head to the side, "Y-you look n-nice... b-but..."

Y/N found her way to my neck as she began to slide her tongue along the side and I jolted. Her hands sensually roamed my upper body. Surprised, I caught onto her wrists and pushed her from reach, "W-wait a minute, Y/N...w-what are you doing?"

She frowned and began to tear up, "D-do you not love me, Yoongi?"

My eyes widened at her unexpected question, "N-no! I-i love you! B-b-but...y-you..."

"Then why can't I do this?" she said in absolute despair.

Unable to look at her depressed face, I gently embraced her, "Don't look so sad..." I didn't know what to say. This behaviour was definitely not of Y/N but somehow, this was the current state she was in.

"If you love me, then this should be no problem, right Oppa~?" As she spoke, she began biting my ear and I flinched from the sensation.

"Eeeh...L-listen Y/N," I slightly backed away from her, "It's because I love you that I don't want it... I know I have been desperate for you to choose me, out of everyone else, but I really want to wait for your true feelings...because...this...this isn't you."

Our eyes locked together under an intense atmosphere. The blanket wrapping around her rather-exposed body lowered as she inched forward, caressing my cheeks with her hands.

"But...I do love you, Yoongi."

My heart fluttered when I listened to her confession, "...Y-you really do? You... ...chose me?" I asked in bewilderment.

She nodded, "Of course~"

Hands on my shoulders, she pushed me down, where my back met the softness of the mattress while she hovered over me; her hair tickling my skin.

"I'm yours, Oppa~"

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻