Chapter 28 - Drenched Towels

Jimin POV

I suddenly felt a cold chill run down my spine, "It's getting colder..."

Closing the book I just finished reading, I removed my glasses and stood up, "I should take a bath..."

Ever since I had arrived home, I've been pondering on Y/N's strange change of behaviour. Staying in my room, I didn't realise how quick time passed, "Everyone should be asleep by now."

Collecting my toiletries, I escaped to the bathroom. The bath bubbled with satisfying mountains of foam, "Heh~" looking at the bath, I randomly laughed as I reminisced the time we barged in to find Y/N bathing. Her shocked, embarrassed reaction was absolutely adorable.

Relaxed in the warmth of hot water, I closed my eyes. Time passed in a calming manner.

"Oppa~ don't fall asleep~" At the sudden voice, I jolted up, shooting water at the invader until I saw who it was, "Y-Y/N!"

She pouted, "That was mean~" Her hair was drenched where the water raced down her cheeks.

"W-what are you doing here?" he noticed a towel wrapped around her tiny body, "I'm going to bathe with you, Oppa~"

As she stood up, she began to undo her towel, "H-hold it Y/N!"

Tilting her head, she asked, "What's wrong? Isn't this what you've always wanted? You've always barged in on me like this~ You even said you were going to eat me up when you saw me in a towel~"

Speechless, I averted my gaze in bewilderment. She giggled, "I'm joking~"

Securing her towel, she entered the bath and sat on the opposite side, "Oppa~ Why aren't you looking at me?" Immediately, my hands were taken into hers as she entwined them together, "You're hands are really cute, Jimin~"

"Hey...stop teasing me." I said, baffled by her behaviour.

She laughed, "Sorry~" and began to crawl towards me, hanging her arms around my neck. Slowly, her eyes travelled from my hair to chin, savouring the specific details of my face.

"Y/N?" Spontaneously, she began to cry, "I'm so lonely Jimin..."

Startled, I began to gently pat her back, "Did something happen to my lady?"

She cuddled her head into the nape of my neck, "Yeah...something really bad happened...Help me, Jimin!" Her lips immediately caught onto mine as she pushed my back onto the edge of the bathtub. Some water violently escaped the tub as I struggled under her grip, "W-wait...mm! Wait! ...Y/N!"

She pulled on my hand, forcing it to touch her wrapped chest, "Feel me Oppa~ Make me yours~"

I directly pulled away, "Just a minute Y/N! You're not thinking clearly!"

She abruptly went silent and I thought she had calmed down, until, "You're right. I'm not thinking very well. My mind is clouded," she stared intensely into my eyes, "...because I'm crazy for you Jimin!" Her fists began to pound on my chest.

Without thinking, I grabbed onto her wrist, "C-calm down, Y/N...L-let's first get out. Tell me what happened to you..."

I tried to push her out but instead, she kept me pinned in the bath.

"I love you, Jimin. You're my man."

...

Azalea POV

"Gosh, my body hurts..." It wasn't fun being blasted away by repelling magic. No matter how hard I tried to seduce the boys, the golden magic was just too resistant to be swayed by my magic. When I finally planned to chew at their flesh and break their masculine bodies, the magic would ruin everything.

'Hmm...I'm starting to doubt this is not Y/N's magic...because if it was, her body would easily transform...but she's not transforming because the magic is so foreign to her body. Then who's golden magic is that?'

On my way to visit Y/N in her room, I heard a deep voice behind me, "I'm home, mother."

Already knowing who it was from his voice, I turned around in delight, "Son!" I swiftly swam to his side and gently embraced him, like any mother normally would do.

"You seem happy. What is going on?" he asked blankly, staring at whatever was in front of him as I plopped my head on his shoulder.

My smile widened, "You will meet your soon-to-be bride~"

Immediately, my son pushed me away with his hands on my shoulders, "What, mother?" His eyes were blank but I could feel the anger he forced upon me through the strength of his grip on my shoulder.

"You heard what I said. Your bride is coming~" I repeated my words again, unfazed by his reaction.

"Mother, we talked about this. I'm not interested in marriage!" he attempted to remain calm though his voice grew harsher by the second.

Feeling the deep threat within his words, my chest churned with great frustration, "Hmph! You are as ready as you can be! You'll be getting married!

His grip on my shoulder tightened, "Why, mother?! Why are you so persistent with me getting wedded?" At the thought of my future, the corners of my lips lifted, "You'll understand when you see the girl~"

"...If you're planning something mother, I don't want any part of it. I won't marry for the sake of benefitting you!" At his remark, my blood boiled. I violently shook his hands off, "How dare you?! After so many years of raising you and this is the respect I get?! You ungrateful child! I don't care what you think! You are to obey me as my son and right now, I'm commanding you to marry the woman I have assigned to you!"

He went speechless, unable to talk back to me, "...Who is she?"

I smirked, "Oh, you'll see..."

His face demonstrated an expression of frustration, "...No..."

I raised my eyebrows, "What?"

He locked his steady eyes on mine, "I'm not going to marry anyone and that is it!"

Immediately, he swam past me. I hadn't comprehended what had happened until I went after him, "Hey! Stop this instance!!" Twirling my finger in the air, he paused within a second as I faced him.

"Let me go, mother!" trying to break the magical spell upon him, he struggled.

My eyes narrowed, "Why? Why are you so against this marriage?" His face suddenly gave a strong reaction and it intrigued me...a lot.

"I-I'm just not ready!" he defended and I glared, "You're hiding something very important from me..."

He furrowed his brows, "No, I'm not!"

I snickered, "Son, I don't think you realise that I'm your mother. I may not be able to read your mind but I know you inside and out, with or without the help of magic." I aggressively crushed his cheeks between my fingers, "That face you just made told me everything. Tell me what you're hiding..." I violently pressed his head against the wall of the hallway.

"I... I..."

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻