Chapter 41 - Death upon His Lover's Hand

"Where's Y/N?!" Jin demanded.

"Her Majesty is having a sweet time with her husband~ Why do you ask?"

"Give her back! I don't care if she's some Queen or whatever, she's ours!"

"Oh? I'm sorry boys~ but I have her under my control. She'll listen to no one but me~" Azalea declared.

"You witch...I'm going to kill you!!" Jungkook took out the object he hid in his small bag. For a moment, Azalea eyes wavered in fright before smirking. It was a knife made of mermaid scales.

"Die!!" Jungkook charged towards her, plunging the knife into her heart. Jungkook smiled in satisfaction as the siren fell limp in his arms "Hurry! We need to find-"

"You know, Jungkook..." Azalea's voice rang through his ear, "I'm a siren. Not a witch!" Jungkook's eyes locked in with Azalea's glowing red pupils, "Y-you're not dead!?"

Azalea's claws aimed for Jungkook's heart until the pendant glowed a bright light and she was thrown off of his body, "Ugh! Crap...I forgot about your stupid pendants..."

"W-why are she still alive?" Taehyung asked in horror to the group.

"I don't know...the mirror said to use that knife to kill her...but she's not dead..." Yoongi blurted in terror.

The knife held by Jungkook was made out of Marina's scales. Only a knife that was made of royal mermaid scales could kill a siren.

"Hey...If you want to see Y/N...give me your idiotic pendants~" Azalea commanded, staying at a safe distance from them. The group shot her vicious glares.

"You expect us to trust you?! Bring her out first!"

Azalea smiled in delight, "I shall~" she dlowly flicked a finger and the doors to one of the grand rooms opened, "Please welcome Her Majesty~"

A bewitching siren swam through the doors. Her midnight gown gave off an alluring radiance but her eyes were the most terrifying of all. She stopped by Azalea's side, staring at the group of mermen before her. She didn't flinch nor look shocked. Her face was blank and lost under manipulation.

"Y/N..."

"Y/N!! Please don't do anything!!" Suddenly, from the same doors, another swam through - a male. BTS and the mysterious fish stared at each other until they shot him glares. He instantly faced the other two, ignoring them as if he knew who they were.

"Please Azalea! Don't let her do anything reckless!" he shouted.

"*sigh*...Y/N...Please shut him up..." Azalea sighed tiredly, not taking his complaints anymore. Y/N slowly lifted a finger. At her silent command, electrical eels began to swim through the windows and wrap around the male's mouth while also tying his wrists around his tail, "Mmm!!!" Unable to speak or move, he was confined to the floor.

"*sigh* ...Merlin~ isn't this so depressing~? Your wife is stronger than you...As the previous queen's son, if she knew about this, she would have been very disappointed..." Azalea commented on his helpless figure.

"So...BTS...I brought her out...would you be so kind to give me your pendants?" Azalea delightfully asked. They all stared at each other, nodding before taking off their pendants.

Azalea approached the group with Y/N in hand. As each pendant was handed over, Y/N safely returned into their arms, "Y/N!" The group shook her shoulders as she stared at them with a blank expression.

"Pfft! Boys are so naive~ Always has...Always will be." Azalea easily crushed all seven pendants in her hands as she giggled, "Kill them, Y/N. Nice and slow~ Let me enjoy a show!"

At her command, Y/N put a decent distance between them, "Y/N! Can you hear us?! Do you remember me?" Jimin exclaimed in panic.

Not replying, Y/N extended her arm and a small cyclone of black magic formed in her palm, getting larger and larger, "Please wake up Y/N! Wake up!"

Not phased by their calls, Y/N released the cyclone as it charged towards them, "NOO!!!" Someone's loud voice called out and the group was protected by a foreign object as the cyclone disappeared. The wounded object instantly fell to the group - no...a figure, "...Merlin!?" Azalea called out in rage.

BTS surrounded the so-called, 'Merlin', "Hey! Merlin right?! Why did you do that?" Taehyung interrogated in shock.

"...Y-you need to wake up Y/N...You need to kill Azalea...then Y/N will be released... from her dark magic. T-the knife of royal mermaid scales... i-it...it must plunge into the heart...of an infected victim...before a siren...can be killed."

Lesson 7. The only way to kill a siren is to use a knife made of royal mermaid scales and first kill an infected victim before it is effective.

Merlin's body fell limp onto the floor, motionless.

"it must plunge into the heart...of an infected victim"

"B-but...the only one infected here is...Y/N." Jimin whispered.

"You witch! Are you crazy!? Merlin was the Queen's son, didn't you say? You just killed him!" Namjoon said in fury, glaring at the carefree siren.

"Meh. It doesn't really matter. He was weak from the beginning. He was never suited to be King anyways~but I didn't have the right to kill him so anyhow if Y/N killed him, then everything's fine~" she said in an uplifting tone.

"You!" Her comment caused a disgusted reaction from the group as they faced Y/N, "...I don't want to kill Y/N..." Jungkook said on the verge of tears. No one wanted to kill her.

Defeated, Jungkook dropped the knife as it floated to the floor, "Oh? You've given up already? How pathetic...Y/N, kill them~" Azalea commanded again from a distance.

"Y/N. Please come back to us. I love you!" Namjoon's words echoed throughout the building and for a moment, Y/N flinched with a quiet gasp.

"I don't want to lose you again!" Hoseok confessed in pain.

"I want to see you smile again. Together!" Yoongi shouted, his voice attempting to reach her.

"I want to cook together with you always!" Jin yelled with affectionate passion.

As though time has slowed, black tears trickled from Y/N's blank eyes, "Y/N! Kill them!" Azalea demanded in a dark tone. Y/N hand hesitantly extended once again, a small cyclone forming.

"You can hear us, right Y/N?! I want to always remain by your side...Forever!" Jimin cried out in desperation.

"Let us make more memories together, even better ones!" Taehyung suggested with a quivering smile.

"You love us too, right Y/N?! Let's always stay in euphoria...Let's always keep loving each other because we'll always love you!" Jungkook stated with tears in his eyes.

Y/N's hand could not release the violent tornado in her hand as if something was holding her back. Her eyes narrowed in agony. Her face expressed a heartbroken expression - she was trying to tell them something: 'Kill me...Kill me, My Oppas...'

 "Tsk!" Azalea abruptly raced to Y/N's side and forced her hand out. The cyclone mercilessly charged towards them.

"Ugh!" It struck them hard as their heavily wounded bodies fell to the floor, just like Merlin, "...y-y/n...".

The mixture of red blood and ocean water spread from the group's bodies.

"See Y/N? That wasn't too hard~ Come on...we have the whole world to take care of~"

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻

Dear Fellow Readers,

Thank you all for reading~~ This ff is nearly coming to an end. After this book, I will start individual stories for different members because I'm finding it really difficult to write with A LOT of characters. Please let me know which member you would like to see first~ I would really appreciate it!

Also follow my instagram: luv_euphoria_within

Borahae~♥ ♥ ♥

♥ Euphoria_Within