Chapter 6 - Keep Dancing

I snuggled into my blanket, waiting for sleep to overcome my tired body.

*knock*knock* "Y/N...are you asleep?" Hoseok's voice invaded through the timber of the door. I immediately sat up, "No! Coming~"

"Y/N..." As I opened the door, he immediately hugged me, snuggling his face into my neck, "H-hobi?"

"You looked really depressed...I wanted to make sure you're fine," he noted. I stood stunned before smiling tenderly as I wrapped my hands around him, "I'm all good. I wasn't sad at all! My parents don't bother me because I have you~"

He started to rock side to side, cuddling me with him. I laughed, "Haha, what are you doing?" He held onto my hands, staring into my eyes, "Are you tired, Y/N?" I shook my head, "Not when you're here!"

He grinned widely, "I want to watch you dance!"

"W-why?" I said, baffled. "Why not~? Please sunshine~"

I averted my gaze, "A-alright...just for a little bit though. I'll go and change into something more suitable."

He sat on the bed as I thought of what dance to show him. My eyes scanned the limited amounts of garments in my closet and they fell upon a dress.

"I'll be right back, Oppa~"

This dress was given to me. Hwanwoong gave it to me.

It was during one of our last encounters when he surprised me with a small present. Entering the bedroom, Hoseok remained in the exact spot when I left him. The luminous rays of the crescent moon shimmered along the side of his face. For some reason, he looked a bit...intimidating.

"Wah~what a beautiful dress Y/N!" he complimented as his eyes watered down the silhouette of the dress. "Thanks, Oppa~I'll show you a dance I just learnt! It's different from the usual hip-hop! But the room is a little small so it'll look a bit weird..."

He smiled softly, "It's fine...I just want to see you dance." I returned his smile with a small grin as I took my phone and played music. I got into position.

(Please play the video below if interested~~The dance part~! ♥ ♥ ♥)

My barefoot twirled against the floor. The dress lifted in graceful motions. The window was closed but I felt a cool breeze, a soothing one as I was lost in the sound of never-ending music.

I gradually stopped in the middle of the song and looked at Hoseok in the eye, "That's all...H-how was it?"

He closed his eyes and smirked, "Keep dancing, Y/N."

My brows raised, "What?"

It felt like an eternity as he slowly opened his eyes, '*gasp*...h-h-his...e-eyes...'. Underneath the light of the moon, through the window, they glowed in sparks of deadly red, "Keep dancing, Y/N."

Before I noticed what was happening, my feet began to move on its own, "What the..." and I spun in various directions; left and right ⁠— wherever my feet carried me. A devilish cackle replaced the silent tappings of my feet and my face drowned in horror. I wanted to scream but I couldn't as an invisible force controlled my entire body.

As I faced the bed but instead of Hoseok, I saw a woman; her body was cloaked in red velvet and her slick dark hair. I couldn't see much as mysterious dark shadows concealed her essential features but her white-pearl teeth glinted, "Keep dancing Y/N. Dance until your feet bleed and your body shall bathe in your blood."

I recognised that voice, "I-it's you...Who are you?!" As my body moved, it was difficult to keep my eyes on her. "Oh Y/N~ You're so beautiful~ but you know... when you're mine, you'll be more gorgeous than ever..."

I glared, "What do you mean 'I'm yours'?!" My body spun again and when my head turned back to the exact spot on the bed, she was gone. My bedroom started to melt away as tears formed at the rim of my eyes, "What is going on...?"

Nothing surrounded me. Only a black abyss as my feet touched an invisible floor, "Please stop this! Someone help!" I rotated endlessly; my dress still lifted in a graceful manner, never understanding what 'stop' meant.

The evil laugh ominously echoed in circles, "Y/N~your Oppas are so handsome! Mind sharing them with me? I have one of them. Should we start with Hoseok?"

My eyes widened at her words, "Don't hurt him! Don't you f*cking dare touch any of them!"

"Language, my dear~" The volume of her laugh increased. My bare skin began to ache from the constant friction. I looked down and my feet began to bleed; the redness oozing out, concealing the pale colour of my tender feet. 'This is the worst nightmare.'

"Stop!" I commanded in the chilling emptiness.

Fatigued, I shut my eyes, "...please..."

At my weak voice, my body was released from the invisible strings that were strangling me and I collapsed, falling further into the dark pit. My consciousness was slipping and the last thing I heard was the wicked chuckle of the woman.

...

"*gasp!*" I sat up in a panic to find myself in bed, 'A-a dream?'

I skimmed my surroundings and breathed a sigh of relief, seeing the morning light. I snickered at myself, 'What's wrong with me these days?'

I checked the time to see that it was still early before my morning dance session. "Oppas should be awake by now~" I threw off my blankets as I sprang out of bed.

I felt a light fabric graze against my legs, "Hm?"

And then I looked down.

My eyes widened in horror.

'I-i-i'm wearing the d-dress...' My breathing ragged as I looked to the door, "...your Oppas are so handsome~ Mind sharing them with me? ... Should we start with Hoseok?"

Her voice echoed in my mind, 'Hoseok...' and I ran out.

My feet didn't hurt nor was there any blood...but I was wearing the same dress from last night so... what was this?

The smell of breakfast wafted in the air, but I wasn't hypnotised by it, no matter how much my stomach begged to have food. I barged into the dining room and found everyone there.

Except for Hoseok.

They flinched as I bolted in and inspected me, eyeing me from head to toe, "Y/N! Why are you wear-" Jungkook called out but I harshly interrupted him, "Where's Hoseok?!"

I, myself, was surprised at the negativity in my voice and they froze in shock but I couldn't blame my anxiety, "H-h-he's in his bedroom, Y/N. I-is something wro-" Without letting Jin finish his sentence, I leapt out and above the stairs.

'Please be in your room.'

I slipped, halfway along the corridor, landing on the floor with a thunderous bang.

"Y/N?!" I could hear the others from the bottom of the stairway, but I got up and continued my way. I saw the polished door of Hoseok's room.

'Please...'

My hands extended to its maximum length, reaching for the door knob, and I forced my way in, "Hoseok?!"

and I froze on the spot,

"...Should we start with Hoseok?"

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻