Chapter 31 - Truth behind the Mirror

'T-t-this isn't real...but it feels real...'

"I wonder what my flower's nectar tastes like~"

Scared, my mouth trembled, "No! Please don't!" At my cries, a blinding light dissolved everything around me.

"No!!!!" My eyes abruptly opened and I found myself on the bed with Azalea sitting on the edge. I knew I was sweating where the salty fluids mixed with the ocean water, "I warned you Y/N...Men aren't pretty on the inside."

My body trembled, "T-that wasn't real...but...it felt so real..."

Azalea gently embraced me, her hand lovingly stroked my hair, "That's because it was real, Y/N. You need to face reality..."

"Reality...?" As she hugged me, I felt my body grow hotter - painfully swelling, "Aaah!" My vision clouded under the intense pressure. Dark ashes circled my view.

Azalea POV

Hearing Y/N's screams, I immediately released my grip, observing the ashes pouring out of her wide eyes.

Her hair began to extend longer and darker - darker than midnight.

Her ears elongated, displaying pointy tips.

Her human clothes began to change into a slick black dress with sheer, glittering sleeves detailed with frilly edges.

"Omg...beautiful..." I gasped in awe.

But it stopped there as she fully collapsed again. I grunted in frustration as I stared at her remaining legs, "What a nuisance..."

Annoyed, I left the room where Merlin waited outside, "Merlin! Take care of your bride. I'm going out." I intensively stared into his eyes, "And don't you even think about getting out of this marriage...whatever you see inside that bedroom, you should be thrilled~"

Not waiting for his response, I disappeared to Y/N's dance studio, 'Tsk! Why are her legs still there?! ...Today, I'll make it the last day Y/N exists in this ugly world, then I can focus on how to fully transform her and fulfil my revenge!'

I thought back to the boys back at home, licking my drooling lips, 'I need to catch one...I'm hungry...'

Namjoon POV

"Woohoo! I'm free for the entire evening!" Jungkook cheered as I checked our schedule. Everyone else had a few tasks to work on.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't get too carried away, Jungkook-ah," I warned, "You're going to work on your music during your free time!"

He pouted, "Yes, leader..."

Laughing, I sensed an unusual sensation, "Hm?"

In the car, everyone, except for me and Jungkook, was silent. They looked tired, confused, maybe even scared?

"Hey...is everyone okay? You're all very quiet...didn't get enough sleep?" I asked, concerned with their health.

They all nodded, "Y-yeah...I was busy..." Jimin noted and so did the others.

I inspected them closely. Looking at them, I didn't believe Jimin at all, "You don't look like you are tired from being busy. We're mostly together all the time! You're all definitely tired from something else. What is it?"

Their eyes immediately wavered at my question. Hoseok sighed in defeat, "I-i have a problem with Y/N..." Everyone, except for me and Jungkook, gasped in unison.

"Y-you do too?" Taehyung blurted in a whisper, not wanting Manager Sejin to know what they were talking about as he drove.

Jungkook and I observed the group's interaction strangely, "What's wrong with Y/N?" Jungkook asked, just as oblivious as I was.