Chapter 13 - Finally Engaged

Looking up, I found Jungkook lovingly staring down at me, "Y-you were awake, Oppa?"

He smiled sweetly, "Maybe~"

'He doesn't seem mad... at all...' and I instantly realised the awkward position we were in; my wrists were pinned above my head with Jungkook's large hand wrapped around them while his other free hand gently coiled my waist and his entire muscular body straddled above me, "U-um, oppa...could you...you know..."

He tilted his head, "What?"

I averted my gaze, "...could you... let go...?"

He inched closer, causing me to flinch. I felt his breath on my neck, "Sorry Y/N, I couldn't hear you. What did you say?" and his lips grazed the nape of my neck. My breath hitched, "C-could you let go?" Attempting to break free from his tight yet sweet grasp, I pulled my hands back until he spoke, "I'll let go if you never do that again..."

'That?' Only confused for a moment, I realised what he meant, "I'm sorry Jungkook, I wasn't closely inspecting so I really didn't know that it wasn't you..."

He lifted his head to look at me, "And never do that again. There's only one me."

Our eyes locked intensely as he pulled an agonising expression - one that tugged guiltfully on my heartstrings. In response, I nodded. He smiled, pecking me on the forehead. Abruptly, the bedroom door opened, "Jungkookie! Jin-hyung said breakfast is-" Taehyung barged through but froze seeing me in his bedroom. Observing our position, Taehyung glared at Jungkook as he stormed over, pulling me away, "What do you think you are doing to Y/N, young man?!"

"W-wait, Taehyung...I came to-"

"She came to kiss me awake~I felt so alive. I had to give one back to her~" Jungkook interrupted, wanting a reaction from Taehyung. He stiffened at his remark, "Oh? Really?"

'Ah! He's angry!'

"U-uh, Taehyung! He's only joking! Right, Jungkook?" I gestured towards Jungkook but he pouted, "What are you saying Y/N? Your kiss was a joke?"

I looked at him in disbelief, "Y/N~" Taehyung's voice immediately caught my attention as I turned to look at him in the eye, "Y-yes?"

Instantly, his arm around my waist tightened and he cupped my chin with his slender fingers, "I love you." he directly confessed and pressed his lips against mine. I was caught by shock as my eyes widened. He slowly released and took my wrist, "Run."

Taehyung started pulling me out of Jungkook's room.

"Taehyung!!!" I heard Jungkook's voice fuming from behind us.

As we ran down the stairs, my cheeks were concealed with a blanket of red, 'What a hectic morning...', and the thoughts from yesterday's encounter with the witch soon dispersed into particles.

...

"Y/N! How was your day off?" Jinyoung asked in the car as I skimmed through my daily schedule, "Oh, it was alright. What did-"

"Wait, Y/N." he interrupted and I looked up from the papers, "What?"

"Before you ask me anything, I want you to explain something to me." he said with a serious tone, "What were you doing with BTS's Jungkook yesterday?"

I flinched, "E-eh? What are you talking about? I didn't go-"

"No need to lie to me Y/N~As your manager, I can tell who you are from whatever angle. I always watch the news and the faceless girl displayed in the photo yesterday was definitely your silhouette... so...care to explain?" he asked again.

"*sigh*...you scare me, Manager-nim! Besides, that wasn't actually Jungkook. He just looked like him...he randomly started talking to me when I was shopping..." I replied, professionally.

"And you agreed to go out with a stranger? What are you? 3 years old!?" He exclaimed in frustration.

"H-he seemed nice and I was bored so why not?" I stuttered at his intelligence.

"Y/N, you're an idol with the expectation to carry out your duties. What you did yesterday was very dangerous. It would have ruined your reputation if the photographer caught your face!" he lectured, stopping at a red light.

"I'm sorry."

"And if that was really Jungkook, both BTS and your careers will evaporate into thin air. Luckily he did clear up with the media that it wasn't him...if he didn't, they would be looking for the 'mysterious girl', putting YOU in many commotions, lady!" he yelled, "...and that's all I have to say. Sorry, I raised my voice..."

The light turned green as he accelerated, "No, you're right. I was being immature. Sorry."

Staring at the road, he smiled, "As long you understand, I'm happy. You really stress me out too much, Y/N."

I laughed, "I'm not that difficult to handle! Anyways, sir, what did you do yesterday?"

He began to smile widely and fidgetted in excitement, "Looked like something nice happened yesterday." I said, laughing at his euphoria.

He nodded. Slowly, he extended his left hand to me and my eyes widened, 'Omg...how did I not see that?' The silver around his finger glinted underneath the warm rays of the morning sun.

"You're engaged?!"

He nodded again with excitement, "I decided it was time and proposed last night."

"Congratulations! She must be so happy!" I said gleefully. I've seen Jinyoung's girlfriend many times. She was an amazing stylist and did my makeup and hair in a magical way that would always hypnotise me. She was a very sweet woman.

"Well, she was crying and smiling a lot so I hope she's happy~" Jinyoung said while laughing.

"Of course she would be!"

Third person POV

BTS was getting ready for a TV show. All the stylists surrounded them as they zoned out on their dressing chairs, "They're so tired," one stylist commented.

"I'm not surprised...they did spend the entire night with the media," another replied.

"They should really mind their own business. So what if BTS was going out with girls? There's not much to it! They're human!" a third stylist said.

"Watch what you say, noona. It's the company's rules! BTS can't date even if they could..." a fourth makeup artist stated.

"I know. I know. By the way, have you heard? Yuna's getting married!" the noona announced. This caught the attention of all the Bangtan Boys as they instantly woke up.

"Yuna-noona is getting married?!" Jungkook and Taehyung asked in unison.

"Woah! You weren't asleep!" one of the staff exclaimed.

Yuna was one of Bighit's favourable stylists. She took really good care of all the idols in the company, including BTS. Some of the staff members who already knew nodded their heads to Jungkook's question.

"We didn't know Noona had a boyfriend..." Namjoon confessed. They laughed, "Well, there are many things you still don't know about us~"

"When is the wedding?" Hoseok asked joyfully.

"Apparently, they just wanted a small wedding so it's just their family members...probably in about a month?" another replied.

"...Should we surprise her?" Jimin suggested. 

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻