Chapter 26 - Spicy Photoshoot

Third person POV

After taking a relaxing shower, Y/N collapsed onto her bed, ready for sleep to overtake her body.

*click* At the sound of the door, she raised her head. With the help of the luminous moonlight, she didn't see anything weird, "Hmm...must have been the wind."

Snuggling back in her blanket, Y/N immediately fell asleep.

...

In her sleep, she felt someone's warm hand stroking her cheeks. Her eyes naturally lifted, "Oh? Sorry angel~did I wake you up?" Confused, she blinked at the person in front of her, her vision getting clearer and clearer, before directly sitting up, "Yoongi?! What are you doing in my bed?"

As she sat up, she pulled the blanket with her as well, displaying Yoongi's naked figure, "W-w-why aren't you wearing any clothes?!" Embarrassed, Y/N immediately covered her eyes.

She heard him chuckle, "Do you like what you see, my angel~?"

Her lips quivered, "J-just put some clothes on..."

Yoongi placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder, "No, I won't~" and desperately pushed her down, "Tonight...I'll make you mine~"

"Ngh!" Unlike Jin, Yoongi was softer but still aggressive. Hands on his chest, Y/N hopelessly tried to shove him off. He lifted his head, "Stop running away, Y/N...Do you not love me?"

"N-no...I-I love you...b-but"

He grinned, "Then this should be no problem~I've been waiting too long for you..." Using one hand, he pinned Y/N's hands above her head and sucked on Y/N's neck. His other hand began to unbutton Y/N's pjs, "N-no, don't!"

Not hearing Y/N's plea, he nibbled on Y/N's pale skin, "Aaah!" Satisfied, he lifted his head, "Let me hear your voice more, angel~" His hand slowly travelled along Y/N's bare stomach.

Thankfully, Y/N forced her way out of his grip and her canine teeth targeted his neck but just before she bit down, a golden light from his pendant escaped the shell and separated the two from each other.

Azalea POV

Y/N silently gazed at the mirror while I giggled, "Men - greedy, unloyal beings... only wanting to take advantage of the things around them... how can you call this love?"

She looked down at her feet in despair, "Y/N...you may not realise but I'm helping you. I only tried to hurt them to protect you. You are... blinded by love. You don't realise their true intentions."

I took her hands into mine, "Believe me, Y/N. I've experienced this before...it'll destroy you...just like how I destroyed my peaceful history..."

As Y/N stayed quiet, I saw dark ashes spilling from her eyes, circulating her figure. I smirked in delight, 'It's working. She's becoming more depressed~'

I closed in on her, whispering in her ear, "Let the darkness calm you, Y/N. You're safer with me."

Y/N began to scream in agony as she embraced herself, "Let the blood melt your worries away, Y/N~" Her body trembled in pain, before collapsing onto the bed.

I sighed, "Looks like her body can't handle the transformation yet."

Letting her rest, I teleported myself to the beach and shifted into Y/N's body, "Well, can't let the manager wait any longer~"

Third Person POV

"Jin-hyung! Yoongi-hyung! You've been quiet for the entire day~Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he jumped on the two in the practice room.

"Y-yeah." The two replied in unison.

Taehyung laughed, "Yeah, right. Seriously, what happened?"

Sitting in front of them, Taehyung waited for a response as the two hesitated to speak, "D-don't you think...Y/N is a bit different?"

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, "...I do. Especially after last night, I found her more straightforward than usual." he said, eyeing Jin, who received a peck on the nose from Y/N last night.

Yoongi sighed, "I'm going to the restroom..."

After Yoongi left, Jin took a deep breath, trying to explain his way out, "I don't know what came over her last night. I was more shocked than any of you when she kissed my nose." There was a long silence, "Also... ...Y/N...she... confessed to me but I... can't seem to remember much."

Taehyung abruptly stood up, "What?! She did?!" Jin pulled on his wrist, "Wait, Tae! I'm really not sure...everything went by so fast...I wasn't sure. I somehow felt something hard hit against my head after that...and blacked out."

Taehyung pulled his hand away from him, "What do you mean 'you can't remember'?! I'm going to ask Y/N when we get home..." he stormed away and out of the practice room where he accidentally collided with Yoongi, "Woah! V? Are you good?"

Taehyung ignored his question as he stormed off, "Did you upset him?" Yoongi asked as he walked in.

"Yeah..."

"Break-time over everyone! We need to head over to a photoshoot! Let's go!" Namjoon walked in with the others as we organised our belongings.

...

"Welcome BTS!" The photographer greeted as the group walked into the studio. Today's shoot was focused on the new K-beauty products produced by VT Cosmetics, "Just before we get started, I must inform you on something~ You'll actually be collabing with another idol in this photoshoot! I'll introduce the model to you when we do the group shoot!"

The group happily nodded before they walked into their dressing room.

...

"Time for the group photos~" The photographer announced as the group was forced out of our dressing room. In the studio, the makeup artists tidied their faces and outfits while cleaning the setting.

"Oh! She's here!" the photographer's exclamation grabbed everyone's attention as they focused on the model, "Boys, may I introduce you to Miss Y/N~" Walking in, she wore a tight fitting dress, displaying all her natural curves.

At the mention of her name, BTS stiffened in surprise. Somehow, she looked confident and mature as she walked towards the group.

"Hello BTS! It's a pleasure to be working with you!" She gracefully shook their hands and secretly winked seductively, startling the boys.

"Alright! Let's finish this photoshoot!" At the photographer's command, the 8 individuals positioned themselves while displaying their unique cosmetics, "Y/N~ Could I ask you to move more closer to Hoseok?"

Hoseok POV

"Okay~" Y/N replied as she moved closer, where her body weight pressed against the side of my arm. I smiled at her, "You're so radiant, my sunshine~" I whispered in her ear. She grinned, "Thank you Hobi~ you...look really hot~" I jolted at her words as she giggled.

"We're doing a cute concept right now so everyone~ Smile!"

...

"Okie! Let's finish off with a sexy concept and we'll be all done!" The photographer instructed while clapping his hands.

*snap*snap* "Yes! More! Give me more! I need more steam~" the lights endlessly flashed as we posed, "More waists! More hips! More oomph!"

Suddenly, I flinched as I felt a hand on my buttocks. I was more shocked to know it was Y/N who was groping it, 'Y-Y/N?'

"Oooh~ Hoseok~~Love that expression!" The photographer complimented as I awkwardly laughed, "T-thanks..."

"One more! And...done! Good work everyone! Gosh, that was exciting~" Y/N retreated her hand as she clapped with the rest of the staff, "Thank you!"

She glanced at me, who was clearly still surprised by what just happened, and smirked wickedly before leaving, "It was a pleasure working with you BTS! Hopefully we get to do more in the future~" Winking, she left for her dressing room.

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻