Chapter 5 - Mother...Father...

Y/N POV

"Good morning Oppas~" I greeted, entering the dining room, "Morning Y/N~! Thanks for the gift!"

I smiled as I saw them wearing the necklace. I had to sneak into their bedrooms last night and write a small note, telling them to wear it 24/7. "Everyone was in a depressed mood so I decided to make something nice and little for you all~! See? We're all wearing similar necklaces! The different shells are symbols of our connection~" I displayed my necklace to them.

They widely grinned, "We'll wear it all the time Y/N!"

...

Considering all the events that had previously unfolded, I wasn't going to let it hinder my work. I attended every interview, recording, show, lesson, and anything that would occupy my mind. "Y/N! Guess what?! The CEO had just given you the opportunity to do a concert, right here in Seoul!" Jinyoung exclaimed, during my break time.

My eyes widened, "Yes! Another concert!" I jumped up and down at the news, doing whatever idiotic move that displayed excitement. "It's in 2 months so get practising!" I immediately hugged him, thanking him endlessly.

...

It was around 2am in the morning when BTS came home, "Welcome home Oppas." I said quietly.

"Y/N! You weren't asleep?" Taehyung asked tiredly, "No...I wanted to wait for you...how did everything go?" At the sight of them, each and every one of them looked drained of energy. They were fatigued and dying to relax. "The reporters finally left but I have a feeling they'll come back tomorrow." Yoongi sighed as he fainted onto the couch, next to me.

Everyone else surrounded the couch as they laid their heads on any hard surface they could find, "Get some sleep~You've had a long day."

They shook their heads, "We'll just rest for a few minutes. We still need to complete a few tasks. How was your day, Y/N?" Jimin asked with his eyes closed.

"Good!" my smile was wide in excitement, "I was told that I have a concert in 2 months~" I softly squealed. Immediately, they straightened up and cheered, "That's awesome Y/N!"

Performing a concert was difficult, considering all the competitions, including BTS. The fact that I got a spot at the Olympic Hall, you could really call me lucky. Out of the entire year, I've only done two. This was my third concert in Seoul. I am hoping of doing a world tour some time as the months past.

"It's only for two nights so I was hoping you could come and watch me on the first night?" I pleaded, looking at them. They showered me with their bright smiles, "Of course Y/N!"

BTS began to talk among themselves as I pondered, 'I'll need to invite the girls and Hwanwoong as well. Would he be happy if I invited him? ...I'll ask Jennie first! ...Oh!' and I suddenly remembered my conversation with Jennie.

"Hey, Oppas..." I said, entrancing their entire attention, "What is it Y/N~?".

At their loving gazes, I shivered, "I-i was thinking of... finding my parents..."

??? POV

Pushing a door open, it revealed a flight of stairs, swallowed by the darkness, guiding downwards. I swam through the dark waters, just like I had always done until I reached the bottom, "*sigh* why are there stairs in the first place when this is underwater?" I questioned rhetorically.

Another door, made of tough cobblestone covered in thick coats of algae.

It groaned as I effortlessly pushed against it, displaying a long hallway. The water ended here. A magical barrier prevented the water from flooding the other side of the door.

As I walked through the entrance, my scales immediately peeled off as a midnight cherry light enveloped my tail before settling to reveal a pair of legs. My black high heels clicked on the dry cobblestone as my scarlet robe swept along the floor behind me.

I walked further down until I reached one room. Smirking, I pulled out the key destined to unlock it. "Hello~" I greeted sweetly while entering the room which was engulfed in the stench of rotten flesh and sewage water.

Two people laid against the wall, huddling against each other in the revolting coldness. They didn't need to look up to know it was me as they shivered in fright.

I frowned in anger, "You dare to ignore me?! I said, hello!"

Raising my voice, they flinched, "...h-hello, m-milady..."

Staying as far away as possible, I threw their daily food rations at them. Their trembling hands gradually caught onto them as they brought it into their laps, "T-thank you, milady..."

My eyes narrowed as I stared at their weak figures, "You disgusting creatures...I'm surprised you haven't died yet after so many years." They kept their heads low.

I snickered, "Heh. Well, I guess it's good that you're still alive...do want to hear some good news?" They timidly looked up to me, "...y-yes, milady."

My eyes bored into the woman in front of me; her face covered in bruises and dust, her hair knotted into a greasy collection suited for a bird's nest, with her husband right next to her of similar circumstances.

"I finally found your daughter."

Y/N POV

"I-i was thinking of... finding my parents..."

A long silence swallowed the comforting atmosphere, "I-i thought it was a good opportunity for me to start looking now."

"Why all of a sudden?" Namjoon asked, curious about the timing of such a quest. I shrugged my shoulders, "Jennie asked me about it and I guess I've been so busy, I haven't thought of it until now."

Observing them, it seemed they didn't know how to answer back. I looked down at my hands in silence, "I don't know if they are still out there or not but I want to try. I want to know...why they left me...why they would give me up for adoption..."

I didn't feel sad or disappointed with my parents. There's no reason to feel that way because I didn't have any justifications to hate someone I never met or known. I have my family right here with me so I'm not alone or missing anything. Just curious.

Why...?

Someone's hands came behind me and covered my eyes, "We'll help you Y/N. If that's what you want, we'll support you. No matter how long it would take." Hoseok's breath tickled my ear as his delicate words drained into my mind. My heart fluttered as I raised my head. He released his hands and I saw a group of smiling idols

Gradually, a smile appeared on my face, "Thanks Oppas!"

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻