Chapter 37 - Love to Die

"Y-Y/N?"

The seven pairs of terrified eyes met a pair of death marbles. They remained in intense silence where she stood in complete calmness.

"Y/N...you're Y/N, right?!" Jin called out.

She stood still, poised like a porcelain doll.

"Y/N~ What's taking so long~?" Out of nowhere, a woman appeared right beside Y/N, "Y-you!" The woman that had used Y/N's body before revealing her true identity in the mirror.

"Give Y/N back, you witch!" Jungkook commanded.

She lifted a finger, shifting it from side to side, "Sorry, my sweet princes~Y/N is mine~! And stop calling me a witch~! It's rude to call a siren, a witch! Witches and sirens are completely two different things you know~?" she complained innocently.

"S-sirens?" Namjoon repeated in disbelief.

She turned her attention to Y/N's emotionless body, "Hurry up and kill them, Y/N~ We're all hungry~ Seven fresh young men! Tonight will be a feast. Shall I help you Y/N~?"

Y/N stayed so quiet and still, it was hard to identify if she was real or fake.

She smirked at Y/N, "Y/N~ Don't ignore me~"

"...I'll do it myself..." she answered blankly, her eyes remaining on the seven individuals standing before her. She lifted a foot, slowly making her way to the group.

"Y/N!" A light flashed between the boys and Y/N, "Ugh..." she slightly called out in pain before returning to her natural poised form.

"Oh dear~ Looks like they're using your golden magic, Y/N~ See? They're just using you for their own sake." the mysterious siren stated. At her comment, Y/N furrowed her brows, "...Why did I give you those pendants? You all should've just died. My life would've been easier."

They all flinched in disbelief, "Y/N? This isn't like you! You...you gave us these pendants because you love us! Don't you?!" Jimin desperately asked.

"Love? ...Yeah...I did love you," she said emotionlessly, "But...you never loved me. No one did."

"What are you talking about Y/N?! We love you! We love you so much that we couldn't sleep day or night without worrying about you!" Taehyung confessed as Y/N's body jolted slightly.

"No...you just needed my body to satisfy your lusts and needs. No one ever cared once about me." Y/N defended herself.

"I'll prove it to you..." Hoseok said, taking off his pendant, "Kill me. If it's you who will take my life then that's all I ask for."

The others stared at Hoseok before following his footsteps. All 7 pendants dropped to the floor as the boys stood still, smiling at her, "We love you, Y/N. Always have."

Y/N silently stared at them. Instantly, her feet left the ground, charging for Hoseok. Her nails extended into sharp thorns that would pierce through anything effortlessly, "Die."

Hoseok remained calm before repeating again, "I love you, Y/N. These feelings won't ever disappear, no matter where I am... So please...wake up."

Y/N's fingers dug into Hoseok's skin, surrounding the heart, as he winced in pain. He waited for death to overtake him, "... ... ...Huh?"

Opening his eyes, he saw that only the tips of Y/N's nails scarred him through his shirt, where dots of blood gradually descended from the wounds, but her hand wouldn't go through any further.

"Heh~ you still have the power to control your own body." The siren said to her.

We jolted in confusion.

"D-don't...you...dare...kill...them..." Y/N's struggling voice came through her body.

"Y/N! That's you, right?!" Jin called out.

Y/N forcefully pulled her hand away from Hoseok, "R-run...Hurry...Put the...necklace back on!" Immediately, they followed Y/N's orders until, "Y/N~ Why are you letting them go~?" The woman appeared by Y/N's side. At her arrival, she jolted, "Don't you...even...think...about it."

Mustering all her strength, she pushed all 7 individuals off the cliff, "MARINAAAA!!!"

At her call, the seven pendants enveloped the group into a blinding light as they plunged through the waters, causing Y/N to fully collapse onto the ground, 'S-save...your...sons...'

Y/N POV

"Y/N~ Why did you do that~?" Azalea asked in a sarcastically sad tone as she looked down upon my weak body.

"...I believed them..." I weakly confessed.

Hearing my words, Azalea's face boiled of hell's anger, "Tsk! After everything I said, you still...Ugh!!! If you seriously believe they love you, I'm telling you to remove such ridiculous feelings! Because none of them are true!"

I shook my head in resistance, "No...they were...willing to die in my hands. I think that's a strong demonstration of their love for me."

"Heh!" She clutched onto my shoulders, "I won't allow this! After finally taking control of your body...This cannot happen!"

"Everything was a stupid illusion...Nothing was real...You were playing with me again!" I argued.

Azalea darkly stared into me, "I'm going to make you the most powerful creature on Earth Y/N...no matter what it takes or how long it'll take..."

Fatigued, I closed my eyes in defeat, 'At least they're safe...'

I knew the fact that Marina was a mermaid. BTS are her sons and that meant...they were also...

I smiled to myself. The secrets were slowly unfolding where magic had finally revealed itself to the group.

Azalea POV

Y/N's limp sleeping body remained on the cliff's floor as I tried to calm down, "*sigh* What the hell is wrong with this girl? She just killed her own Oppas by pushing them into the water..." My brows furrowed, remembering the intense light that had surrounded the group before they entered the waters, "...did they die?"

I stared at Y/N's sleeping body, recalling her 'hopeful' self, "Oh no...I'll make sure you don't come out of your body..." Blowing through my mouth, dark ashes poured through the opening and spiralled along Y/N's body before settling into her skin.

Immediately she woke up, her dark eyes silently staring at me.

I smiled, "Y/N~You've finally woken up~! Let's go home for now~"

Silently following my command, we threw our bodies into the water, our legs immediately evolving into tails.

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻