Chapter 4 - Blood of Sealed Wounds

"Yoongi?!!"

'Where the heck did he...' I saw a purple car coming in the opposite direction. Tears began to escape from my eyes, "Omg, I'm going to die!"

I heard a mischievous giggle, "Oh, don't worry dear, I won't let you die. You're mine~I wouldn't harm you~" The purple car came closer in a heartbeat and I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for the impact.

Seconds passed and I sensed the car crashing violently against the other. My abdomen crushed against the dashboard and glass shards sliced my skin open wherever they touched. My legs were sandwiched together by the intense pressure. I could hear my bones crack as the pain spread throughout my body. People were screaming from the outside, calling for help.

My breathing weakened but I was luckily conscious and opened my eyes.

I was lying on the floor of the living room. As I got up easily, feeling no pain but I felt something damp run down my face and it dripped onto the floor — blood. "Oops! I didn't want to hurt you this much!" I heard the voice again, "W-who is there?" I heard her snicker, "Don't worry dear, you'll know me soon. For now, let me have my fun with you~" Her voice faded into the distance, "W-wait! Who are you?!"

Only the sound of dripping blood returned my calls, "I-I need to go wash up."

I looked into the mirror of the bathroom; no cuts or broken ribs, only the blood mysteriously pouring out of my hair, "W-what the heck?"

Drained in the water, the shower floor concealed in red. "What's happening to me? That voice. Who was it? It happened last night with Jin as well..." I began pinching myself until my skin reddened — it hurt. "I didn't feel pain when I stood up in the 'car crash' so was that a dream?"

My heart paced at a rapid rhythm as if trying to warn me to be careful.

...

I curled against the couch, staring at the TV,

"We're home Y/N!" I ran to the entrance and breathed a sigh of relief as I saw them, 'They're normal...'

Their little romantic gestures relieved my sense of horror, "Welcome home Oppas~"

I hesitatingly gazed at Yoongi, who slightly smiled at me and ruffled my head as he walked past, 'H-he's normal...'

"This afternoon, a car crash occurred near 'Aegyo Market'. On camera, it was depicted that the black car was speeding along the wrong lane, illegally over the speed limit before crashing into a violet car. The driver of the violet car sadly died, minutes after the crash occurred, but mysteriously, no one was found in the black car. Witnesses didn't see anyone escape from the car and police are still investigating the crisis."

The TV's news report instantly caught my attention as I watched in terror, 'N-no, it's real...'

"Oh! That looks like our car!" Hoseok exclaimed, "Was the black car's driver seriously doing this on purpose? There's no way the driver accidentally accelerated and crashed! How disgusting..." Namjoon exclaimed. The TV instantly revealed a surprising image, catching all of our attention as we surrounded the couch.

"Next, an employee of 'Aegyo Market' spotted BTS's Suga casually shopping around for lunch. The lucky fan was able to take a photo with him before posting it on Twitter, though, millions of fans are frustrated and demanding answers since BigHit had previously restricted photos between the idols and fans. We attempted interviewing the employee but he had disappeared somehow. The police were soon involved and are trying to find the young boy."

I kept my eyes on the TV in disbelief as the others stared at Yoongi in confusion, who raised his eyebrows, high into the sky, "What the f*ck? I didn't go there today. I was with you guys all day. That must be fake!" his phone immediately began to ring, "Sh*t. It's Hitman Bang...I'm in trouble."

"Hello, boss... I don't know! I was with the group the entire day and they can confirm it! The photo is fake! Mhm... seriously?!... yes... thank you, sir! I apologise for putting you through all this trouble." he soon hung up as he faced the group, "We have a long day tomorrow...the media is literally camping outside the company's front entrance...I'm sorry guys." his head hung low as everyone approached him.

"It's fine Yoongi, it wasn't your fault and we know it." Jin reassured him, "Thanks Hyung."

I sadly observed them as they comforted him, 'It is fake. Yoongi wasn't Yoongi. It was that bloody unknown female.'

"O-oppas... I made dinner. You should eat and rest early today." They gently smiled at me, "Thanks Y/N~"

...

I sat on my usual rock, staring at the moon, '*sigh* What's going on?'

"Miss Y/N..." I flinched at the sudden voice, "Mirror!" I stared at the glowing water as the mirror spoke, "Miss Y/N, please listen to me. Mistress had just informed me that she had felt a terrible aura the past few weeks, especially around this area. Please wear your necklace." I touched my bare neck, "Sorry, I forget to wear it sometimes..."

The mirror sighed, "Miss Y/N, please get into the habit of wearing it at all times and please give these to Mistress' sons. These are to protect you all." From the water, floated out 7 individual shell necklaces, all had a different type of shell. "Wait mirror, the past 3 days have been weird."

I slowly explained the situation to the mirror, attempting to be clear as possible, "Please be careful, Miss Y/N. Mistress has poured all her remaining magic into these necklaces so her soul is resting. I'm afraid she won't be awake for many weeks. When her soul has revived, I shall transmit the information to her. I'll do my best to protect you all."

Thanking the mirror, I briskly departed from the beach.

??? POV

"Aigoo...why did this boy have to be so skinny!?" Sucking on the clean bones of my prey, I complained in frustration, "Young boys are definitely more delicious~I need more!"

I smirked remembering Y/N's expression of horror, "Aah~The human world is so fun! Everyone is so stupid. It's so amusing~I should do this often~I get my fun and find better meals~what a package!"

Lying on my cosy bed, I snuggled with my pillow, "I can't wait until she fully transforms. She'll be absolutely beautiful..."

I stroked on my tail of burgundy scales, "Just like me." 

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻