Chapter 44 - What is My Heart searching for?

Year 2018

"Boys! Let's go out and eat dinner!" Hitman Bang suggested as he dragged them to two large taxis.

"Eh? All of a sudden?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I feel like partying! Korean BBQ it is! Just to let you know, I'm not paying!"

"Whaaat?!" The group exclaimed in disbelief.

"Hahaha! I'm joking! Tonight is on me!"

The group cheered as they drove off.

...

"Aaaah...Hitman Bang is already so drunk..." Namjoon commented helplessly as the producer talked continuously.

"I...aaaaammmmmm soooooooo proud *hic!* of B-eeeeeee-T-eeeeeeeeee-S!" Hitman Bang blabbered, collapsing his body against his chair.

The group giggled at their boss being carefree and defenceless.

"I think we are all a bit red in the face~" Hoseok noted.

"*sigh* I'll call two taxis. Let's go home!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung entered one taxi with Hitman Bang tagging along while the other sat Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon, "Are you sure the youngsters can take care of him?" Jin asked anxiously.

"Of course they're capable of taking care of a grown man!" Namjoon commented with a giggle.

"Aaah it's hot...I'm going to roll the window down." Yoongi said as Hoseok informed the driver of the destination.

"Hwanwoong-Oppa!" A woman's voice immediately caught their attention. Seeing a woman's back running towards a man known as 'Hwanwoong', they suddenly felt a shuddering throb in their chests.

"I'll get going now, gentlemen." the driver said, starting the engine.

"Ah! Y-yes! Thank you."

As they drove away, their eyes remained locked with the pair as their backs continued to face them until they were completely out of sight.

'W-what was that?' Yoongi thought, his palms getting more sweaty and hot, even with the cool air ventilating his drunken body.

'Why does my chest feel so tight?' Namjoon noticed as his hand rested upon his heart.

'What is this feeling?' Jin wondered as he furrowed his brows.

'Who was that?' Hoseok pondered, reminiscing the woman's voice.

??? POV

"Hwanwoong-Oppa!" Seeing Hwanwoong, I immediately ran over to him, hugging him in delight.

"How is my baby girl~?" Hwanwoong asked, pecking my cheeks.

"I'm good! Better after seeing you~!" I teased.

"Well, I hope you are even happier when I tell you this~" he said, "I'm debuting in January~"

I froze in his arms, processing the big words that escaped through his mouth, "You're debuting next year January?! Congratulations~!"

"Haha. Thank you~!" he said shyly.

"Omg! I should tell Jennie and the girls later! Oh! And Holland! Oh! And Jaeseok! Oh! Basically everyone!!" I shrieked.

"I-it isn't that serious~!" Hwanwoong added.

"What do you mean this isn't serious?! My boyfriend is debuting!! That's serious!!" I emphasised. Hwanwoong gently smiled at me, immediately engaging a passionate kiss as we stood underneath the rays of the moonlight - our couple bracelets glistening in its light.