Chapter 15 - Contract Violation

The gorgeous ruby jewel highlighted the entire pendant against my skin, "Woah, it's beautiful..."

"Morning Y/N~" I heard a voice from the entrance of the bathroom.

"Morning, Jimin-oppa! Say...why are you always around when I'm in here?" I asked, jokingly. He walked in, "I don't know~you're the one who always leaves the door opened~"

"I do not! And don't come in here! I look terrible in the morning!" I said, walking over to him as I tried to push him out. He instantly caught onto my wrists.

"I find your morning-self cute, my lady~" he blurted, confidently, "Look at this bed head and these puffy eyes. I love it!"

I flinched at his remark, "Y-yeah, yeah. Now let go! I need to get ready!"

"Make me~" he said with a wide grin.

"*sigh* What do you want me to do?" I asked in helplessness. Not saying anything, he gently closed his eyes - his face full of anticipation. 'N-no way...does he want me to kiss him?'

"Do it Y/N~" he urged, "D-do what?" I asked, oblivious to his request.

"You know it~ Just on the cheek is fine~" he said, still waiting for a peck.

"B-but...I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" I said, trying to escape from his grip.

"I don't care! And don't think about lying to me~I saw you brushing your teeth~" My eyes widened, "H-how long have you been standing at the door?"

He smirked, "For a while~~ Come on, Y/N~"

His eyes were still closed as my lips quivered, '...I have to do it...'

Slowly, my lips landed on the soft apple of his cheek before I backed away until something else, as sweet as vanilla, replaced Jimin's cheek and my eyes bolted out of their sockets, "!!!", his lips pressed against my own.

Getting a kiss from all 7 was rare as they respected my personal space and I particularly was uncomfortable about the idea of kissing 7 boys at once, with no romantic relationship involved at all.

I jolted at the sensation. He gently released my wrists and lips, "Sorry Y/N...but this was your fault~ Why did you have to make such a cute face?" he whispered in a husky tone.

"C-cute??" I stuttered while covering my mouth from the unexpected. He smiled, "Nice necklace by the way~"

"Ah! T-thanks...I'm not sure where it came from..." I said, looking at the ruby.

"...But where's your shell pendant?" Jimin asked. At his question, I gasped and froze, '... ...W-where is it? ...I... can't remember...'

I awkwardly laughed, "I-i think I left it in the desk drawer."

Jimin inspected my face closely, "You...didn't lose it, right?"

Bullseye.

"N-no way! I wouldn't lose it! It was my idea to give it to everyone!" I defended, trying to act as calm as possible.

He raised his brows before stroking my cheek, "If you say so, Y/N~". Shifting along the marble floor, Jimin left the bathroom as I stiffened in despair, 'Crap...where's the necklace? Someone must have removed it to put this red one on but I can't remember...'

"What do I do?"

Not having time to think as I needed to get to work, I had to forget about the necklace, "I'll search for it later."

...

"Wait...what did you say?" I asked on the phone.

"I'm sorry Y/N. We just asked the date of the wedding and it's on the first night of your concert..." Namjoon said.

During vocal practice, I had missed Namjoon's call until I was on break.

"So...you can't come?" I heard Namjoon sigh. "I'm really sorry, Y/N. We could try the second night but I'm not sure about our schedule."

I forced a smile, "N-no, it's fine! Your work is important!"

"Hey, Namjoon! Hitman Bang is looking for you!" In the back, I could hear someone talking to Namjoon, "Got it! I need to go, Y/N! Thank you for understanding! We'll make it up to you. I'll see you later, little lamb~"

Namjoon POV

I briskly walked along the corridor to Bang PD's office, '*sigh* she sounded so disappointed...' when I reached the door, I straightened my figure.

"Good afternoon, boss!" I greeted Bang PD, entering the office.

"Sit Namjoon. I need to ask you something." he gestured towards the chair next to him, "Now, I understand that everything that has happened with the media was fake but I'm concerned that there is something you are not telling me."

My brows furrowed, "E-eh? We're not hiding anything!"

He sighed, "Namjoon, I've been with you for over 7 years already. I can feel it when something's wrong. To be honest, I felt it around over 1 year ago...there's this sense of love and battle in the air around you and the others." he eyed me, raising a brow, "You boys...aren't in love with someone, right?"

My eyes widened, "W-what? U-us in love?"

He slammed the desk hard as I flinched, "Who is she?"

"We really are not in lo-"

"I saw the look on your face, Namjoon! 7 years together...I know you all too well! " he pinched the bridge of his nose, "I can't believe this...do you know the rules of the contract, Leader?"

"O-of course, sir!" I desperately replied, trying to convince him.

"Then... Do you understand the consequences of breaking those rules, Leader?" he said, firmly staring at me in the eye.

My eyes narrowed, "Yes..."

There was a long silence - an uncomfortable one.

"... ...I won't kick the group out," Bang PD announced as I froze, "You're my boys. There's no way I'd let you go all of a sudden." he slowly rose from his chair and placed his hand on my shoulder, "This is the only chance I'll give you. Whether there is or isn't, discard the 'love'. You're all working in an entertainment industry. If anyone finds out, I'll be forced to kick you all out and...I don't want that. I hope you don't want that too, Leader."

I stiffened, "Definitely not..."

"If you're wondering why I brought this up today, it's all because someone, from the media, contacted the office and made a claim that there is a rumour about BTS falling in love. I declined it but I could detect the romantic atmosphere too. The media is getting smarter...so watch out." he warned.

"...Don't disappoint me, Namjoon."

...

In the practice room, I quietly confessed to the group of the conversation I had with Hitman Bang.

"So...what do we do?"

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻

Dear Lovely Readers,

Absolutely sorry for the late upload! I am pretty busy for these few weeks~ I hope you can understand! I really appreciate your patience and thank you so much for reading~ I really hope you are enjoying it! Have a safe and euphoric day~

♥ Euphoria_Within

Happy Belated Birthday to Jeon Jungkook~~!! Time sure flies by real quick! As the days pass, I feel more enchanted by him and the entire group! ♥ ♥ ♥ Extremely lucky to have existed in such an amazing era and I know we can all get through the hard times together.

May we all stay happy and support this wonderful group of sweet boys forever~

And remember: Love Yourself!!