Chapter 14 - Dark Ashes among the Ruby

The staff began to squeal, "Omg! That's such a good idea!"

"Wait, where is Noona?" Yoongi asked as he scanned the room. The others giggled, "Yuna's a bit late today. She did have a really fun night~" and teased in mischief.

"BTS! It's showtime!" Manager Sejin spontaneously barged in, forcing the boys out, "Come on! No slacking!"

Y/N POV

"In a month?!" I exclaimed as Jinyoung announced his wedding date, "During my concert?!"

He hesitated, "Sorry, Y/N. It's on the first night of the concert. We had to find a perfect time that was suitable for both of us...the CEO assigned a temporary manager for you so it should be fine."

I smacked the papers on my forehead, "What?!! I'm not worried about you coming to my concert! I'm more worried about not attending and congratulating you and your wife at your wedding!" I said, completely frustrated as I rolled my eyes towards the window.

"Don't worry Y/N~I have received your greetings and that means a lot to me." he said, ruffling my hair. I pouted, "I'll think twice about inviting you to my wedding."

"Hey! Don't be like that Y/N~it's only family members anyway..." he noted.

"I know but I just want to come and greet for a few minutes...then I could leave in peace." I said sadly.

"Come on Y/N. Your concert is more important to you than my wedding. Focus on priority." Jinyoung emphasised. 

I sighed, "Okay manager-nim..."

...

"Guess what Y/N? One of our stylists is engaged!" Hoseok announced at dinner.

My eyes widened, "What a coincidence! My manager just got engaged as well! But... I can't go. It's during my concert." I blurted disheartenedly.

"Don't worry Y/N! There will be many weddings in the future! Including our's~" Jimin winked as he smiled mischievously. I blushed at the sudden thought of 'my' wedding.

"Hey! Who said Y/N was marrying you?! I'm her soon-to-be husband~" Taehyung confessed. My heart began to beat faster.

Before anyone could speak, I opened my mouth, "Ahaha, I won't be married any time soon so let's not talk about it...when's the wedding?" I asked, trying to shift the perspective.

"Oh! We haven't asked yet! But we're planning to surprise her!" Namjoon replied.

I tilted my head, "Oooh~ That's a good idea..."

I pondered and realised, '*gasp!* I should surprise Jinyoung at his wedding. I'll have to ask for permission from the organisers and I'll need to find a suitable time after or before my concert! Yes...this is an awesome plan! Just hope the time doesn't clash...I don't want to upset my fans...'

"I'm going to wash up and go to bed!" I said, picking up my bowl, "Goodnight oppas~"

"Goodnight, my beauty / my angel / my sunshine / my little lamb / my lady / my flower / my princess ~~"

My ears tingled at all the different nicknames where my fingers nearly lost grip of my bowl as they slightly weakened, '*sigh* I'm still not used to it...'

...

Switching off my lights, I glided towards my bed until someone knocked, "Who is it?"

"It's Jimin~"

"Jiminie? Was there something you needed?" Opening the door, I saw Jimin with his hands behind his back.

"I have a surprise for you~" my eyes sparkled at his words, "What?"

Bring his hands forward, he revealed a luxurious, expensive-looking jewellery box, "This is for you~"

My eyes widened, "M-me? W-why?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Just wanted to give you something nice!"

He lifted the lid of the delicate velvet box to reveal a small chain necklace. It's lustrous metal glowed under the hallway light and in the centre, was a radiant ruby stone, "Oh my, Jimin...this is...stunning." I complimented, mesmerised by the tiny details engraved within the pendant.

"I'll put it on for you!" he gently took out the necklace, "N-no, I really can't take this." I rejected, waving my hands to stop him.

"I insist! You're my special lady and I want to give you the best of everything." Jimin urged to put the necklace on me and I gave in as I lifted my hair, "Oh! Y/N, could you take off your necklace?"

My hand clutched the shell of the necklace around my neck, "S-sorry, Jimin. I can't. This is a very important necklace. It's 'our' necklace~" I mentioned, remembering how I had given each member an identical pendant.

"Please? Just for a moment? I want to see how this looks~" he requested again. I hesitated, "W-well, only for a bit."

He cheered as I took off my necklace. The cold metal positioned itself on my neck as Jimin secured it in place, "Beautiful~"

I looked down at the ruby jewel. The tiny movements I made caused a disco of light across the gem, "Thank you Oppa...it's so pretty..."

Staring into the redness of the jewel, I suddenly felt tired. Somehow, dark ashes poured out of the ruby, freely spiralling in the air, but I couldn't focus as I began to lose balance from the instant fatigue, "...I'm so...tired..."

I saw Jimin catching me before I fell to the floor, "Hehe~ you must be really exhausted. Sleep well, my lady~"

Not hearing him clearly, I lost consciousness.

??? POV

Y/N soundlessly fell into my arms as she lost consciousness. I smirked at her motionless sight. Shifting into my own body, I twirled my finger in the air and Y/N's body began to levitate. Floating in the air, Y/N's body followed me into her bedroom as I settled her on the bed, lowering my finger to guide the magic and accomplish my silent commands; The bedsheets gently lifted and tucked her in cosily. 

The dark ashes from the ruby jewel, silently settled into her closed eyes. I smiled, "Finally. That dark mist will seep through her body and complete her transformation..."

Turning around, I walked out of her bedroom and I looked down on the floor. It was the necklace, "I'm surprised she knows magic. This isn't any ordinary spell. It contains a powerful protection barrier... ...where did she learn such a thing?"

Flicking up a finger, the necklace floated into my hand. I blankly stared at the shell, "Nice shell~"

Smiling, I clenched my hand into a firm fist, instantly crushing the shell as the golden magic disintegrated, "Oops~it broke! ... ... ...Hahahaha!"

Y/N POV

I stared at my neck in the mirror of the bathroom. A mysterious necklace laid around my collarbone, "...When did I get this? I don't remember putting this on..." 

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻