Chapter 11 - Soon...

They all looked at me confused, "That's right Y/N. We were all busy..." Taehyung stated.

I looked down as I furrowed my brows in dilemma, 'What?'

"Breaking news! This afternoon, the 'Golden Shopping Centre' experienced a silent fire explosion. The fire occurred at the heart of the centre, where many experienced major injuries. No deaths have occurred however, a group of young men have been announced missing after hours of search. They were last found strolling across the mall after having lunch at a BBQ restaurant."

The screen displayed an image of the same group of boys I saw this afternoon. I thought about the weird things 'Jungkook' did today; his reaction when I called him 'Kookie-oppa', the sudden urge to eat raw meat, the lustful staring at the boys behind...

I stood up from my seat, horrified, '...she's... back...'

"Next up! BTS's Golden Maknae, Jungkook, was found shopping with an unidentified woman. This image was taken coincidentally at 'Golden Shopping Centre' with both individuals holding hands. The photographer was unable to catch the woman's face, however, it had definitely caught the attention of many fans. BigHit is currently under questioning for Jungkook's unexpected behaviour."

"What the f*ck?" Yoongi exclaimed at the sudden news, "Again?! Fake news?!"

"Wait, wait, wait. That's Y/N!" Hoseok pointed out. It was definitely me. From the distinct silhouette, even without my face, I could tell it was my body.

"Y/N, what's going on? You weren't with Jungkook so... who were you with?" Jin asked, frustrated as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Deep down, I knew it was that mystery woman. After a month of silence, she's back again to play her stupid game, '...but I can't tell them...'

I was going to have to lie to them again...and probably forever until I resolved this situation myself.

"I don't know...I thought I went out with Jungkook..." I replied, "Did I go out with Jungkook's doppelganger?" I said out loud.

"... ... ...Y/N... ...Are you telling me that you couldn't differentiate me between myself and a fake?" Jungkook annoyingly blurted. I instantly stiffened, "N-no, that's not what I meant!"

'Crap! I made him angry...I didn't mean to say that!'

"Now, now! It's not the time to get angry, Jungkook. We gotta fix another problem." Namjoon ordered in a serious tone.

"Seriously?! We just finished fixing my situation and now we have to face the media again..." Yoongi complained.

"I-I'm sorry..." I breathed. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry Y/N. We're idols. This is what we go through. As long as you're safe, we're satisfied."

I laid my hand on top, "Thanks Jimin."

*buzz*buzz* Namjoon's phone began to ring. At his expression, we knew who the caller was.

"Hi Boss....yes, we heard...yes...I'm sorry. We'll be there asap." he hung up, "Let's go...Bang PD wants us now...we've got a long night...Y/N, tell us everything when we get back." he commanded.

"Take care Y/N~" Everyone said before departing, except for Jungkook. He just glanced at me — not angry but of great disappointment.

I was left in the emptiness of the house. Turning off the TV, I sighed, "I'll take a nap..." It was still early for dinner and I couldn't do much now that I felt so much guilt for BTS.

I silently shut the door to my bedroom.

With my back against the door, I stared at my feet.

"*sigh*..."

"What with the long sigh, my flower~?" I jumped at the voice, lifting my gaze.

Taehyung was sitting on my study desk.

"T-tae! What are you doing here? You just went out with..." The more I blurted, the more I realised, 'That isn't Taehyung.'

I stiffened, looking at the person in horror. Taehyung wickedly smirked at the look of my face, "Heh~look at your face~you're finally getting smarter, I see~" Though it was Taehyung's body, the woman's voice projected through his mouth.

"I-it's you!" I screamed, trying to open the door again. It was locked, 'What the...?'

"I really need to thank you Y/N~After a month of boredom, you rewarded me with a large delicious meal~I'm so grateful," she said, grasping her hands together with crocodile tears in her eyes.

When I heard 'delicious meal', I thought of the Korean BBQ we ate together, "So you were Jungkook?! What the hell do you want?!"

In a heartbeat, Taehyung was standing right in front of me with a finger on my mouth. 'What the...she was on the desk, a millisecond ago...'

"Shhh~my flower. An angry flower will wither in her fire~" Immediately, I seized her hand, "Woah! Feisty dandelion!"

I tried to shout at her again but my lips were tightly sealed as if a magical spell was put on it, 'H-how?'

"I hated the cooked meat, my child~Do you remember the group of boys at the restaurant? That was a big catch today~" she said gleefully.

My eyes widened in shock as I struggled to open my mouth, "Mmm! Mm! Mmnm!"

She laughed at my attempt to talk, "Oops! Sorry!" In a second, my mouth was unsealed and I blurted, "You set the fire at the centre! What did you do to them?!" I was disgusted at how she could hurt so many innocent people. No matter what I thought, I believed she was some type of witch.

Her eyes sparkled, "Well! They're my dinner, of course!"

'D-dinner?' Immediately, using all my force, I pushed her away as she stumbled backwards, "W-what the f*ck are you?"

"Heh, you're a strong woman~" she smiled, "Listen Y/N. As my possession, you are to obey me and-"

"What possession?! I'm not yours or anyone's! What do you want from me?! You, witch!!" At that moment, my body began to stir — a hot sensation ran through my spine and I fell to my weak knees, "Ugh!"

My breathing became heavy. It was exactly like the time Jin gave me that weird tea, "Oh~it's getting stronger~" I heard that woman's joyful voice.

"Listen again, Y/N. You ARE mine...I'm not letting you escape. I finally found you. Do you feel your blood bubbling? You were sacrificed to be mine and now, I just have to wait for the perfect timing..." her cheerful voice soon turned desperate, like she was going to go mad.

"Soon, the oceans and land will be mine and I will become invincible..." she whispered under her breath, "Soon...humans and the merpeople will perish under my feet..."

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻