Chapter 43 - The Fragrant Coat

Year 2003

"Omma! The park! Hurry!" A child excitedly pulled onto his mother's dress as they arrived at the park.

"Slow down, Taehyung!" His mother laughed watching Taehyung's tiny figure bouncing up and down, "Oh look! 6 other boys! Tae, you should go and greet them! Eh? Tae!"

Before Mrs Kim finished talking to Taehyung, he had already ran towards the fields and to the group of 6 boys, "Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung! Could I play with you?!"

The seven boys played happily in the park as the parents greeted one another and watched their sons fool around.

"Oh! You have a similar necklace to ours!" One of the boys exclaimed. Everyone had the same type of necklace with a different shell.

"I've had it since I was a baby!" Taehyung stated.

"Me too!" The others exclaimed in astonishment.

"Wow! It must be magic! Haha!"

The boys continued to play - their relationship bonding stronger and stronger.

Year 2010

"Kim Namjoon! You, my boy, will be the first member of 'BTS'!" Producer Bang Shi Hyuk announced.

"Omg! Seriously!!? Thank you so much, Sir!" Namjoon celebrated. Soon, he informed his friends and family.

He looked up at the night sky, smiling in glee, and wondered about the unknown 6 other members.

"BTS! Fighting!"

Year 2012

"You are the 7th and final member of BTS!" Hitman Bang declared.

Hearing the news, the 'final one' instantly teared up, "T-thank you Sir!"

"Come! Let me introduce you to the group!" the producer dragged the excited dancer to a meeting room.

"Boys! This is Park Jimin! The last member~" There, sitting on the chairs of the table, were the other 6 members of BTS, "I'm sure you've seen each other there and then so I'm sure you'll all get along. Get ready, boys! Because you're going to debut soon!!"

The boys smiled at each other. After so many years and they have finally reunited together - from the same park to now, the same group and then, shall share the same future together.

Year 2013

"It's decided! Our official fandom name will be~ ARMY!" Namjoon declared.

The group cheered, "We need to celebrate! Omma! Go cook up a feast!"

"Yah! I'm not your 'Omma'! I'm the Worldwide Handsome, Kim Seok-Jin~!" he argued, "...I'm going to go and buy some ingredients... Hey! Sleeping marshmallow! You're coming with me!"

"Yo! I have a name, you know! It's Min Yoon-gi!!" Yoongi shouted as he followed behind Jin.

The group laughed in amusement as they left the room.

Year 2014

"Aaah~Today is such a beautiful, sunny day~ I can't believe it's been one year since we debu- Oh!" Accidently crashing into someone, the two people both fell to the floor.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you alright?" It was a guy. He sincerely apologised until he stared at his face, "W-wait...aren't you from Jung Hoseok from BTS?"

"Eh? Aaah! Yes!" Hoseok instantly stood up.

"Omg...it's the 'Hope'!! It's such a pleasure to meet you! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! Could we take a picture?" he pleaded, fidgeting with excitement.