Chapter 30 - Bath of Nectar

Third Person POV

Y/N positioned herself among the group as the photographer directed to pose, "Y/N~Could you move closer to Hoseok?"

"Okay!" Y/N smiled at Hoseok who returned a smile to her as well, "Y/N~you are absolutely dazzling~" he confessed as his eyes travelled along her accentuated curves, "Thank you Hobi~"

...

"Alright! Let's finish this shoot with a sexy concept~!" The camera clicked as the rest of the staff began to blush from the intense expressions made by the entire group.

Y/N, then, felt a hand caressing her back. She realised it was Hoseok's hand. His fingers drew uneven circles and irregular lines where it slowly travelled down, resting on her gluttonous cheeks. Her breath hitched from the sudden movement.

"Y/N~! You're really surprising me! Love that facial look! So realistic~" the photographer complimented, "Keep them coming~"

Throughout the final photo session, his hands never left Y/N's body. He enjoyed watching her reactions and was excited by the fact that the others didn't know.

"I-it was a pleasure working with you BTS! Hope we can work together next time~!" Y/N briskly left for her dressing room.

'W-what the heck was Hobi doing?' Y/N covered her face in embarrassment as she arrived at her private room, "Let's see...I have an interview next...better get changed."

Y/N began to slowly strip off her clothes until a cold hand crawled across her naked skin, "You look really sexy, Y/N~ Even hotter than the sun~" Hoseok's breath brushed against the back of her neck. Realising it was him, she immediately used her hands in an attempt to cover her exposed areas, "W-what are you doing here, Hoseok?! When did you come in?!"

She felt a smirk as his lips grazed her spine, "I enjoyed watching your face during the photoshoot...I wanted to see more~" Gently, he locked Y/N in his embrace, where her stomach landed on the edge of the dressing table, facing the mirror which reflected upon their faces.

He gently nibbled at her ear and Y/N squirmed, "Oh~ Did you see your reaction? Wasn't it cute? The mirror never lies~"

Y/N looked away in embarrassment, "S-stop..."

He chuckled, "Do you really want me to stop~? Your body is telling a whole different story~" He began to rain kisses on Y/N's back.

Thankfully, Y/N forced her way out and her claws aimed for his chest until a flash of light prevented her attack, knocking Y/N to the side and Hoseok lost consciousness.

Azalea POV

"Hmph~ your magic is really powerful Y/N. That light really shocked me to the core. No matter what I do, I just can't get past that barrier..." I examined Y/N's tearing face, "Dear~ there's nothing to cry about~ They're men! You're going to have to learn sooner or later~"

As Y/N silently cried, I waited for her to transform, but nothing of her body reacted, 'Ugh...it isn't enough...' I began to think of an ultimate scenario that will traumatise her to pieces.

At the thought, I wickedly smile, "Y/N...I don't want to show you this but would you believe me if I told you that your brothers had ganged up on you?"

"S-shut up! I don't know what you want from showing me fake sh*t! I don't even know why I am crying! These... are not real! They can't be real! You're playing with me!"

Bubbling with anger, I slapped her without thinking, "How dare you think of me like that?! You are the future Queen of the Sirens and I'm only here to protect you! If you don't believe me, then... ...I'll bring you there..."

"...what?"

I smirked, pulling her face forward to connect our foreheads, "I'll let you experience...what happened to me in your body last night..."

A red light circled our bodies and pierced through Y/N's skin. Soon, she fell into my arms, "This is it...if she doesn't transform after this...I don't know what else to do..."

Y/N POV

"*gasp!*" In panic, I opened my eyes. "W-where am I?"

Looking around, I realised I was in the bathtub of our house. My body was securely wrapped with a towel as my shoulders relaxed, "I-i'm back...I must have fallen asleep."

The water was still warm. The bubbles were still active as they floated on top, "Hm~ I think I will stay a little longer." Lying back down, where my neck touched the edge of the bathtub, I savoured the relaxation provided, "Aaah~this is nice~"

It was so peaceful, I thought I was going to fall asle-

"Don't fall asleep in the tub, my lady~ You'll catch a cold~"

Startled by the unexpected voice, my body jolted straight up, "J-jimin!? I-i'm taking a bath!"

He grinned innocently, "I know~ I'm here to join you~"

"W-what?!" Unfazed by my reaction, he jumped into the bathtub as if it was nothing.

I was so shocked, I couldn't speak properly, "Um...uh...wha...umm..."

He tilted his head, "Is something wrong, Y/N?"

I shook my head, "N-no...it's nothing... ...wait...yes! Uh..."

He laughed at my reaction, "Come here~ I won't bite~" pulling me by the hand, my back met his firm chest as I landed between his legs, 'W-what in the world is happening?!'

"U-um, Jimin...I think I'll get out now..." I placed a hand on the edge to push myself up.

"No~ don't go my lady~ I just came~" Jimin immediately pulled on my arm, preventing me from leaving.

I awkwardly stayed in this position until Jimin began to suck on my skin, "Aah!" I flinched from the electrifying sensation. Shocked at my voice, I immediately covered my mouth, 'W-what was that?'

"Heh~ your voice echoes really nicely in the bathroom, Y/N~" Jimin continued, swirling his tongue around wherever he liked, "Stop!" I forced myself away but he caught up again, trapping me against his body, "Enjoy it, my lady~"

His lips stole my words as he sucked the life out of me, 'No...this can't be real...' I felt like I was going to suffocate under the intense kiss until the bathroom door opened. Jimin released as I gasped for air.

"Oh~! Jimin and Y/N~! What are you guys doing?" Taehyung walked in with only a towel wrapped around his waist, just like Jimin.

"Tae! Want to join us?" Jimin asked in a euphoric manner.

Seductively staring at Y/N's tired self, Taehyung licked his lips, "Sure~"

"...N-no." I weakly called out.

Taehyung positioned himself in front of me, his hands rubbing along my inner thighs. Sweetly, he pecked my cheek before gazing at me with a smirk, "I wonder what my flower's nectar tastes like~"

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻

"♥Life goes on, lets live on♥"

- BTS 

(75th UN General Assembly 2020)

♥ Euphoria_Within